[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do trans people smell different? I ask because I saw a post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 16

File: 1d35dfbd45eefe97ded906bcc549e0d4.png (548KB, 725x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1d35dfbd45eefe97ded906bcc549e0d4.png
548KB, 725x1050px
Do trans people smell different?

I ask because I saw a post saying that a trans female still "smells like a man." I would think they'd wear perfume or something to cover it up? It's not like a transgirl would keep using Axe bodyspray or something.
>>
>>8570207
HRT affects body odour, so MtFs will eventually smell like women and FtMs like men.
>>
I honestly coulldn't tell you how I smell, but I know at one point I started to notice boy smell... and it turns me on. I can only hope I give off an opposite, yet equally seductive scent.
>>
>>8570308
See, that's pretty much what I thought. But they said
>It's the pheromones. The reptile part of your brain will pick up on it and you'll know it's a dude.
>>
I once heard their dingys have a chemically smell
>>
Almost all mtf i fucked smelled like girls. except one pre hrt hon.
t. chaser
>>
>>8570320
Andrstenedione secretion and bacterial metabolization of it by males is how their pheromones are made. HRT reduces androstenedione so you won't produce male pheremones and the bacteria on your skin will change and adapt to new stuff.

Pheremones aren't really proven to be noticeable though
>>
IIRC hormones change sweat scent
>>
I've never noticed my smell nor the smell of other people... i thought it was more of a subconscious thing?
>>
>>8570320
>It's the pheromones. The reptile part of your brain will pick up on it and you'll know it's a dude.
You need to get better at recognising bullshit, they clearly don't really have any idea what they're talking about but pulling a pseudoscience explanation out of their ass based on their feels. It's just appealing to science as an authority with vaguely scientific terms assuming most people will likewise not be informed enough about the actual science to disagree.
>>
>>8570353
Kind of like when /pol/ idiots pull out the "mental illness" thing?
>>
Potentially.
>>
>>8570793
AGP as listed in the DSM is just a fetish, and has nothing to do with being trans. The section on transsexuality makes no mention of it.
>>
>>8570793
and if you were speaking of dysphoria.. Gender Dysphoria is listed as an illness, not being trans. i.e. a healthy, non-dysphoric transitioned transsexual is not considered to be mentally ill by the DSM-5.
>>
>>8570821
The people who wrote the DSM-5 disagree with you, given that transitioning is the recommended treatment for gender dysphoria.

Oh, you're cureanon.
Please just put on a trip so people can filter you. I'm tired of reading your repetitive shitposting.
>>
>>8570793
>But there is zero evidence of it being a mental illness.
FTFY
>>
>>8570837
Shame because society doesn't accept you and depression because you don't get to transition doesn't make AGP a mental illness.
>>
>>8570835
>>8570837
>there's many cureanons
Who do you think you're fooling? You post in the exact same autistic style every time using the same words.
>>
>>8570835
>I cant handle medical consensus so I will spread my opinion around like manure and you have to deal with it
>>
>>8570848
>>8570827
>Please just put on a trip so people can filter you. I'm tired of reading your repetitive shitposting.
She's been shitting up two other threads just now >>8570707 >>8570699 and pretending to be multiple posters in them too.
>>
>>8570851
She's also now denying being on antipsychotics. A fucking nutcase. At first I felt sorry for her because she's from some australian anti-trans conservative hellhole but there are limits.
>>
>>8570855
And all of you post in the exact same fashion, right? With the same autism-inflicted spacing?
>>
>>8570863
The reason she refuses to trip is because it would expose her as a single poster and take away any plausible deniability, as if there is any left.
>>
>>8570871
Her lack of ToM is really astounding.
>>
>>8570860
>she's from some australian anti-trans conservative hellhole
What's her backstory?
>>
Trutrans give out female pheromones pre-HRT
>>
>>8570876
That's roughly all I know. She's been to a ton of doctors who she claims were incredibly cruel to her. She's on anti-psychs. She's from a remote part of Australia which is very anti-trans. There's no one she can turn to for help.
>>
>>8570893
I can see how extreme repression happens in situations like that.

I didn't know Australia was so anti-trans.
>>
>>8570907
I don't know about Australia as a whole. That's what she said of the region she lives in.
>>
>>8570207
mtf trans people don't smell like men, I noticed I stopped making that musk smell about three days after starting AAs, I don't know if mtf ever start smelling like women(whatever that means) but they sure stop smelling like men real quickly
>>
>>8570914
Australia is basically a post-apocalyptic shithole. People joke about it but Mad Max really isn't far from the truth.
>>
>>8570935
Why does she bother pretending to be a hivemind when it's so obviously just her and we all know it?
>>
>>8570935
I'll tell you one thing, I have no fucking clue who runs Australia. I speculate there isn't actually anyone in charge of the countrinent and that's why it's such a madhouse.
>>
>>8570924
spiro won't make us smell feminine, but a few days on estrogen and you get fish dick smell. spiro alone cum smells like pizza.

one anon on here said bica leaves the testosterone free floating in ur blood, so u still stink and release the wrong pheramones.

spiro and e fixed like every problem in my life in four months.
>>
>>8570815
This. So much this. People spout off about the dsm-v without even understanding what the fuck it saysm
>>
>>8570207
Body odor depends on other things not your testosterone levels. Testosterone and estrogen don't smell of anything. Like sweat doesn't actually have a smell it's the interaction with bacteria that causes the sweaty smell.
Urine can have a distinctive smell that changes from the food you eat. Semen and gas have distinctive smells also which probably depend on similar factors.
The rest of the stuff people say is just bullshit.
>>
>>8570971
>people guna peep.

i've begun telling irl ppl to quit using medical diagnostic words unless they first obtain the relevant medical license.
>>
>>8570943
It's not even unusual desu
>>
>>8570983
if i take 50mg spiro at 2pm, i dont smell like a man until my evening dose.

can you explain that, xe influence of le repressors?
>>
>>8570989
It's really annoying trolling. I wish she'd get banned.
>>
>>8570983
Except my body odor is iike day and night depending on estrogen or testosterone soo x)
(Experience when switching pills)
Doesn't matter what you believe though, I know the truth because I've experienced it,
>>
8mg says that's cure anon with their "you can change hormone levels with meditation and food. don't grow boobs!!"
>>
>>8570988
How successful has that endeavor been?
>>
>>8571014
Shitposting, trolling and low-quality posts are against the rules.
>>
>>8570990
>>8571005
You need to talk to a psychologist if you want an answer on why you think your body odor changes with just hormone levels. For spironolactone it probably has more to do with it's action on your potassium and sodium levels instead of occurring from hormone levels, in part because hormones don't cause immediate changes.
It doesn't matter what you guys experience the truth is immutable.
>>
>>8571012
they realized i am infact not skitzo

i really don't care to educate them on the myriad of other tv commercial diseases that i don't qualify for.

this disease comes with a hot chick and a puppy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahlWufJqcSQ
>>
>>8570821
What if I treat the problem by hormones and "repression"/coming-to-terms

That is
>be male
>with GD
>take T blockers and E
>while trying to let go of the idea that I'll ever be gril

This is what my money is on being the final solution. Everything else seems shit-tier
>>
>>8571087
yeah that's how i walked in. three months later i realized if i carry my purse i make friends. if i wear my trump hat i get terrible service. estrogen made skin tight tailored jeans and spanx feel gr8.

fuck at least i dont spend all day seeking dugs.

i'm still begging family for FFS $$$ beecause i think it will give me a better life. just something shallow i've noticed about hot people.

just wait till you go to bang your gf and you realize that little pang you've felt your entire life duriing sex is actually dysphoria, and gratz if switching makes u giggle and feel better.
>>
>>8571111
Yeah,
2bh if that's how the cards fall
then I will have zero problems

The only things really stopping me from just "jumping in" are
>the whole "trans" belief: that I can """be a woman""" by any legitimate measure, is 100% bullshit
>I have known since long before I was aware of dysphoria, even before puberty, that I wanted to have kids
>implantable wombs are many generations away from being affordable…or safe…no way am I risking having an autism child from the residual testosterone in my system or whatever (and what roastie with a healthy womb wants to marry a crossdressing freak?)
>hon aesthetic = worst aesthetic. If I ever "accept" being "trans" at any level, I then become at-risk of this; whereas if I keep the feminization physical and only dress/style to appropriately match it, I'll never get the "hon effect"
>>
>>8571124
i walked into the doctors office at 32 and said women have had their chance for muh genetics and now i choose to not share my offspring into jewish usury.
walked out without muh nuts. but damn actually scheduling the orchi is hard

i view hrt like insulin or a snickers bar. i've worked in the med field and ive seen when groups of disabled ppl try to be friends. it rarely works. maybe tranz is different idk yet.
>>
If you were my friend and told me that hormones make your farts smell like roses and therefore like a woman I would advise you to find a real doctor before you hurt someone. Since you're not my friend I really don't give a fuck what you believe or how you'll end up in the news eventually.
>>
>>8571111
They schizophrenia might be hormone related and it's more common in men too. It might be that hormones stopped you from being an insane Trumptard too blind to not froth at the mouth in public. Hormones saved your social life.
>>
>>8571166
The guy that you replied to replied to is me
(Who is reasonably new to this thread and does not have schizophrenia: >>8571087 >>8571124)
>>
>>8570207
From everything I've read, heard and experienced, body scent changes. However, I have met a guy who claims he can smell the difference, and thusfar his transdar is 100% accurate across the 5 years I've known him.
>>
yo skitzo is when u light yourself on fire or run down the road away from monsters or steal a car to evade the men in black.

anything else is adolescence
>>
>>8571183
Could that be bias though. Like he already knows they are trans and then notices the scent?
>>
>>8571191
It's possible, but I've seen it multiple times with people he had never met, who passed with flying colours.
>>
i ate out the hottest girl in highschool. never found another pussy like hers until i tasted my own cum after starting estrogen. miss her.
my sweat isnt like hers. maybe she had progesterone
>>
>>8571193
So like he literally sniffed them out? God damn. Keep him away from mike pence's into tranny terrorizers.
>>
>>8570207
There are literally thousands of gender specific traits that are beyond of HRT and surgery. On average, people can always spot a tranny no matter how well he passes, because we have that instinct. They just look wrong on a fundamental level.
>>
>>8571210
jokes on you. im not attracted to anything except boys that take estrogen. and now that i know how to clock stealth, i can confirm i've been this way for uh, forever.
>>
>>8571206
I think so. I've seen him do it without hearing them talk or seeing them from the waist down, so no cues from voice or walking gait/hips.
>>
>>8571221
y cant u do it yet
if ur bf ever smells me i'm going to let him roast me like mary jane
>>
>>8571221
Can he tell if someone has had SRS/orchi or not?
>>
>>8572059
Can he smell when we're sleeping? Can he smell when we're awake?
>>
>>8570207
Anecdotal evidence suggests it's related to HRT that said different people react differently, I'm FtM with no T and normal hormone levels and smell like a man including my vag (just smells like dick) and generally sweating like a pig, lots of women smell kinda masculine when they sweat, I can imagine some MtFs still having a more masculine smell or reacting very slowly to HRT

Also random anecdote #2 I shared antiperspirant and clothes with my ex a few times (the ball one) because we're both unhygienic pigs and I noticed I smell almost identical to him even a year after breaking up (while I had a more distinct smell before)

Don't try to rub your armpits on girls though in case you're retarded and got the idea of getting a sweat transplant
>>
File: DAEm5pMXUAAYJEp.jpg (84KB, 1165x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAEm5pMXUAAYJEp.jpg
84KB, 1165x1200px
>>8570207
>smells like a man
they probably had hygiene issues.
>>
File: C5pMNPNXMAUgHcP.jpg (96KB, 1200x913px) Image search: [Google]
C5pMNPNXMAUgHcP.jpg
96KB, 1200x913px
>>8571155
>maybe tranz is different idk yet.
nope.
>>
>>8570327
When people say chasers are useless, I always think of the times they can provide info like this.
>>
>>8572178
>lots of women smell kinda masculine when they sweat
white* women

fixed for accuracy
>>
>>8572178
Mtf here, kinda done a similar experience with clothes, except it was a few old unwashed t-shirts of mine from before hormones I had just stashed in a plastic bag and forgotten for a while..
Smelled those t-shirts at a later time, compare to used t-shirts after hormones the sweat/odor is distinctly different from each other, old one is a much stronger scent, and clearly male as opposed to now.. I love my weak feminine odor now though, even after workout/sweating..
>>
>>8570992
>I wish she'd get banned.
You realize that to someone dedicated to shitposting, a ban is absolutely worthless, right? Unless this site gets an account system, which is never going to happen, bans will never be effective.
>>
*sniff*
>>
People smell different based on sex? I never noticed desu. Is my nose broken?
>>
>>8573655
Sweat does smell different. Men have much stronger, foul smells. Women tend to smell better. There's also pheromones that you can't consciously detect, but are nevertheless picked up and differentiated by the brain
>>
>>8570356
Well you see when /pol/ style shitposters talk about "mental illness" they don't really mean it in the medical scientific sense referring to a wide variety of conditions with different causes mechanisms and treatments. They just mean it as a buzzword appeal to authority to mean "dumb crazy illegitimate no-good fake doody that the degenerates just need to man up and get over".
>>
>>8573672
Agreed with sweat. Before HRT it took very little of it to get stinky, now I can sweat like crazy and not smell too bad.
>>
>>8573754
True. To /pol/tards "mental illness" is just a slur used to bully and invalidate.
>>
Reminder that when this shitposter >>8570793 >>8570821 >>8570835 refers to "agp" they don't mean the actual medical idea based on blanchard's work but their own original idea that they refuse to define so it can't be disproved and decided to steal the name as label for rather than coming up with their own, they have admitted that their ideas are not even based in science.

>>8570851
They've done this before, and when you really pin them down and back them into a corner of actually having to directly answer and explain questions about their bullshit they just stop responding and hop to another thread to repeat the same shit.

>>8570871
It's probably more because then people would just filter them and they wouldn't get attention.
Why do you think they samefag and post in multiple threads and just jump to other threads to continue when they really get called out?
>>
my ex's pussy smelled like my crotch, so yeah I'd say HRT does affect your natural scent
>>
>>8573807
I to have noticed this.
>>
>>8570860
She will end up like a certain skitzo/stalker.
>>
>>8573886
This is the third time someone has spelled it skitzo.

Is it time for someone to point out that you mean "schizo"?
>>
>>8573879
>I never claim that my views on AGP/Trans/Dysphoria are accurate. It's a label I use to describe my feelings on dysphoria.
lol just like I called it
>they don't mean the actual medical idea based on blanchard's work but their own original idea that they refuse to define so it can't be disproved and decided to steal the name as label for rather than coming up with their own, they have admitted that their ideas are not even based in science
All they have is attacks on the current medical consensus that they ominously label as "the traditional narrative" alluding to some vague conspiracy they can't prove or explain in detail supposedly suppressing legitimate alternatives like their personal "viewpoint". They go on and on about how this big boogeyman conspiracy we're all a part of is brainwashing people to ignore all the alternatives to transition yet they can't actually name a SINGLE one. I'm not using jedi mind tricks to stop them, they just don't have any single alternative to point to so they just resort to attacks and conspiracy to hide their own lack of anything.

Of course they're always extremely vague and refuse to actually describe or define their viewpoint in any detail so that they never have to support their claims with evidence like they demand of everyone else. They pretend they're not making any claims or suggesting anything new, it's not a theory or science it's just "viewpoints" and "opinions" so they don't need any evidence or support from research and science. They don't need any evidence or a basis for their ideas beyond whatever they feel is right, yet they want it to hold equal weight with actual research and science and evidence.They even stole a label from an already existing medical idea to use as a shield, people assume that's what they're talking about and by not naming their "viewpoint" it's easier to be vague and avoid any details that could be directly challenged.
>>
>>8574051
>I'm not an SJW, I don't need a shield.
#NotYourShield
>>
>>8574042
>There are many
Name them!
>There are many more, of course
Then NAME them!
You keep saying there are oh so many alternative cures that the big bad evil "traditional narrative" is hiding and forcing everyone to ignore but all you can actually point to is repression or "find a cure". "Find a cure" isn't a specific alternative cure, you need to actually point at something specific especially if you want to claim that there are "many" alternatives.
I'm not stopping you.
The "traditional narrative" isn't stopping you.
The only thing stopping you from posting these many alternatives is their lack of existence.

inb4 you continue to avoid answering what these "many cures are" and try to change the topic making it obvious to everyone reading along that you're a dishonest shitposter.
>>
>>8574051
>I'm totally not a /pol/ conspiracy poster, but let me rant about sjws for a sec
>>
>>8574042
[citation needed]
>>
>>8574179
>I have named many
No you haven't, you're lying.
All you've named is repression and the vague cop out of "find a cure" while claiming there were many more you just couldn't name.
Prove me wrong by posting any alternative, any other response is admitting your dishonesty.

You can't post anything else or point to any post that lists anything else because there isn't anything.
You know this so just like I predicted you're trying to make excuses to weasel out of giving an answer. You just "don't have any more time to waste" even though actually naming any of these "many" alternatives would take less time and typing than all these whining excuses that we just don't want to see the "truth" that you just can't name. And now that you've made your excuse you'll run away and just continue shitposting in another thread even though you "don't have time".
Anyone reading along can see this and your obvious dishonesty and agenda.
>>
>>8574235
>Anyone reading along can see this and your obvious dishonesty and agenda.
We can indeed. She's just been caught derailing /repgen/ too >>8574172
>>
>>8574260
I don't really care about repressiongen, just this one particular troll's bullshit.

They've been pulling this bullshit for at least weeks alluding to vague conspiracies and claiming all sorts of evidence but never actually posting it and when they're finally backed into a corner and forced to put up or shut op they whine that people just don't want to listen and they don't have any more time to waste then go and shitpost in another thread and half the time lie that they're someone else.
>>
>>8574291
No evidence for what?
Their obvious samefagging, question dodging, and running away to cries of "I don't have any more time!" when pressed only to continue shitposting in other threads?

You're either shitposting or them.
>>
>>8574302
>Stay in your cancer general, please.
What general? Assuming I'm part of some conspiracy?
You're likewise free to stop posting whenever, it takes two to keep an argument going, moron.
>>
>>8574318
>lol conspiracy, I just happened to start posting as soon a I-, I mean they "left" and use the same go-to "bitterhon" insult, the real conspiracy is that you're one of the tranny cabal trying to inject my chicken nuggies with hrt
>>
>>8570320
> believing things stormfags say
xd. I;m fairly right wing myself but you gotta be able to tell what's just not true
>>
>>8572739
She's so predictable she'll always be identified.
>>
>>8574255
>/repgen/
>suspiciously similar to /nepgen/
>both have problems with a persistent chronic shitposter

Really makes your beans think.
>>
>>8573754
>>>/lit/9750099
Pretty much exactly what you said.
>>
File: 1499917759385.png (587KB, 933x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499917759385.png
587KB, 933x720px
>>
Trans people smell unclean and unwashed. Like old cigarette smoke, beer breath, sweat, leaking pee, crusty old socks, burnt facial hair, burrito farts, Doritos on their fingers, semen when they fap, and ten thousand hours in MOBAs. Is it because of HRT?
>>
File: bait-low-quality.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait-low-quality.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>8574786
>>
>>8574805
Maybe you should actually meet a trans person before you doubt it.
>>
>>8574810
I meet one 24/7/365.
>>
>>8574786
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8574805
>>8574813
>>8574814
You guys are always really angry about hearing anything negative. You don't know where it's coming from so your deflections don't ever work. Now if I had a dime for every MTF that had basic hygiene I might have a couple of dimes I think.
>>
File: bait-drunk.png (62KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait-drunk.png
62KB, 622x626px
>>8574926
>>
>>8574940
I'm being fair, and I think I might be able to get a cafe latte with those dimes. Maybe even a muffin to go if I was really generous.
>>
>>8574926
I have good hygiene:3 do I need to give you a dime?
>>
File: bait-seriously-stop.jpg (50KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait-seriously-stop.jpg
50KB, 625x626px
>>8574945
>>
>>8570207
yeah they do, they smell nice, and honest to god even stuff like breath and sweat and farts smell different too, my gf's farts never smelled awful thankfully
>>
>>8574948
Hey, this coffee isn't going to pay for itself is it?
>>8574950
The real question is why I wouldn't have enough dimes to get a massage at the spa. Your lack of hygiene is almost as bad as the prevalence of lack of self awareness among you.
>>
File: bait-ugly.jpg (42KB, 547x523px) Image search: [Google]
bait-ugly.jpg
42KB, 547x523px
>>8574964
>>
>>8574926
ngl my gf didn't shower often and I thought it made her smell nicer
>>
>>8574968
Look anon we both know why you want to deny it but it's the truth. Even if it's not the truth for all MTFs in the world at least it's the truth for the ones that come here. You can't deny that I would get only 2 dimes max if I got a dime for every hygienic trans on mtfg.
>>
>>8574974
I know people have things like a stinky feet fetish but I hope they know the difference between that and not being stinky.
>>
File: bait-WTF.jpg (18KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
bait-WTF.jpg
18KB, 224x225px
>>8574977
>>
>>8574981
it wasn't her feet it was just her scent, she said she hadn't showered for a week and didn't even smell bad, she just had a scent
>>
>>8574982
You keep posting that but it wont get me any more dimes. Maybe you should spend that time showing instead.
>>8574986
Nah you're probably in that percentage of the population that doesn't have a proper sense of smell.
>>
>>8574992
how do i tell
>>
>>8570207
Went down on a ftm

Her stench trench smelled like 9001 dirty armpits.
>>
File: bait-only-dead-know-peace.png (58KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait-only-dead-know-peace.png
58KB, 622x626px
>>8574992
>>
>>8574997
I don't know but apparently a lot of people suffer from it for some reason I forgot. You have to admit though that the smell of bacteria, salt, and fungi is a hard sell when you put it in the context of reality.
>>8575007
Some day you're going to look back on all your wasted time and think damn it's time to take a shower. Nah, who am I kidding, that would require a miracle.
>>
>>8575012
I can smell strong smelling stuff but honestly it's probably from being a neet that never goes outside and isn't exposed to smells all day
>>
Let's just be real here. Most people with vaginas have smelly ones. Truth.
>>
>>8575014
I forgot the reasons people lose their sense of smell. But it could be being a neet in your case, maybe look into it.
>>8575015
A lot of things smell especially if they're not clean. If you get a yeast infection I doubt anyone will think it smells wonderful except losers here.
>>
>>8575024
i honestly think i just didn't mind her scent, when she raised her arms it was stronger but it wasn't unpleasant
>>
>>8575028
Maybe you just like it but it's bacteria. So here's a question if you both go to a convention, any kind from business to hobby related, do you shower before entering?
Of do you walk in with a week or two not showered because you think you smell fine?
>>
>>8575044
Yeah I would shower. I don't like stinking, personally.
>>
File: bait-dump-truck.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait-dump-truck.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>8575012
>>
>>8575044
Jesus you shower ofc. If you're not showering at least once a day ereday you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>8575046
Because when it's a social situation fuck everything else you believe. You know people don't want others smelling fucking disgusting near them. Only autists think otherwise.
As long as you shower and use deodorant in convention scenarios then some part of you understand that people stink, and stinky strangers isn't sexy.
>>
>>8575055
Well yeah of course I wouldn't like it when strangers smell like shit, but she was my girlfriend and I liked her scent.
>>
>>8575054
You would think it goes without saying but welcome to MTF community. They think stinking the shit out of everything is a sign of womanhood.
>>
>>8575061
Yeah that's uh an acquired taste or something anon friend, do you get it?
>>
>>8575067
I get what you're saying, I'm not unaware of how to act in social situations or autistic.

I'm just saying I didn't mind her scent.
>>
>>8575062
I've never met another mtf in person. But I would find it exceptionally weird if true. Hygiene is super important to (most) females so you would think if mtf's weren't nstrusllt more hygienic they would st least try to be in order to be more fem.
>>
>>8575072
A lot of them are alcoholic or on drugs. Some are prostitutes, some are homeless. There have been trips that got evicted for being sloppy as fuck and never doing the dishes. You should think second and observe first.
>>
>>8575168
Woah calm down the butthurt for a second. I was obviously thinking of generalities so I was accou ting for every single individual case.
>>
>>8575183
You should tell them that because they think they're the best example of trannies anywhere.
>>
Is it really real?
>>
>>8575168
>>8575187
Being trans may not be a mental illness but it does seem that there are a fair number of people with brain problems who choose to become trans. Annoying because they make everyone else look bad with their lifestyles. "I got what I want but I'm still unhappy and confused." Give me a break.
>>
>>8575401
Don't know why I made this post.
>>
Why does some retard keep posting bait images? Nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>8570207
A question we may never know the answer to.
>>
>>8570320
pheromones has no evidence of being a thing AT ALL in humans.
>>
>>8578628
That stinks.
>>
>>8570207
My coworkers once said I smelled like a girl so I assume that means my scent passes. Besides, guys cuddle with me on the bus all the time.
>>
I hope I smell good I'm so obsessive most days when I shower with using my body wash and moisturizer and body spray. A lady where I am said she thought it was me when someone else said something smells good.

I can't smell a thing on me though so it's hard for me to tell, I've met several people that are like omg are you wearing cotton candy body spray and I'm just like how the fuck can you even tell that
>>
>>8580804
The human nose gets accustomed to the same smell after a while, so it makes sense that a scent that's been coming off your body for a while would stop being detectable to you but would be easily detectable to someone who just started smelling it. It's like when I'm in a room for a while I can't tell if it smells different but if I leave the room and come back later I suddenly can tell how it smells.
>>
>>8580804
Wait, people can smell your moisturizers and stuff?

...oh....fuck.... So THAT'S why my family keeps giving me weird looks...
>>
>>8580673
>guys cuddle with me on the bus
Don't you see anything wrong with that?
>>
File: images (9).jpg (6KB, 240x134px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
6KB, 240x134px
>>8580894
How could you not know? It's fucking obvious lmao
>>
>>8580837
That makes sense. I heard stories of that happening to people so they put on more and more till their perfume smell is overwhelming. I try to limit it to 1-3 sprays (usually 1) and just hope it's a nice level. Never had a complaint of it being too strong so far.
>>8580894
Two of my ex's used to sniff my hair all the time. I can't smell anything on it, maybe you smell girly n stuff anon. *pats*
>>
>>8570207
in my experience, most trannies smell like weed.
as in marijuana.
>>
>>8580983
I couldn't ever tell, I just thought the smell lingered in the bathroom. My bf says it smells like a French whore every time he finally gets to get in the shower and I'm all done, but I don't wear any perfume so I thought I was good.
>>
>>8581017
BLAZE IT
>>
>>8570207
>smells like a French whore
this
>>
>>8570318
same, never ever did I notice boy smell until taking hormones for a few months
>>
>>8580953
I know I should, but it's such a novelty knowing that being a female will make guys attracted to me without having to do anything. It's the biggest social effect that I wasn't expecting. Guys are just comfy imo
>>
>>8580673
>>8581133
So hang on, are you saying that even though you're a complete stranger, guys just get up in your personal space like you're their girlfriend or something? I've never seen a guy do that, where do you live?
>>
>>8581162
You've probably never seen someone do that because your not going to risk eye contact looking around at people on the bus. Everyone just keeps to themselves and stares off into blank space (or pretends to be asleep).

The guys are unnatural and gradual about it. Usually keeping their head up while very very slowly shifting their entire body weight on me. There also a hip-to-hip, thigh-to-thigh contact thing they do sometimes.

I have a really small body and lean against the window (mostly asleep) so it's not like I spread my bubble against others. They just invade mine out of their own volition.

Girls don't do that btw.

In Ontario, Canada. Prior to hormones this never happened
>>
My mom tells me I smell like a masculine man especially after doing cardio.
>>
>>8581359
If you ever get tired of this you should whisper "I have a dick" in a deep voice.
>>
>>8581377
She's telling you to take a shower.
>>
>>8581466
That would be perfect lmao XD
>>
>>8581564
This is /lgbt/ so I don't know if you are seriously using lmao XD or not. You should know we are a pretty easygoing board.
>>
>>8582199
>seriously using lmao XD

kek
>>
>>8582216
>kek
lmao XD
>>
File: gl.jpg (43KB, 411x418px) Image search: [Google]
gl.jpg
43KB, 411x418px
>>8578628
>vaginas smell better during fertile period
>body odor smells better from men with higher testosterone
>the perfume ingredient hedione triggers activity in area of the female brain associated with sexual arousal
>>
>>8570327
girls smell so good
>>
>>8582341
What do they smell like? Asking for a friend haha
>>
File: 1493314623881.png (461KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
1493314623881.png
461KB, 565x486px
>pop back into the thread after a couple days and see all those deleted posts from the one samefagging troll spammer that always denies samefagging
>>
>>8570320
I had a few dude in my life and they all said i smell really nice and def not like a man. One was even surprised when i turned them down, cause he couldn't handle me being trans. Which is ok. He thought about pheromones aswell and if he's gay now, but hormones change a lot and after a few years it's likely you will smell like the sex your hormones will make you out to be.
>>
>>8582624
addon: it wasn't perfume, they mostly noted that after a fresh shower (without any shampoo or soap cause i don't need them at the evening shower before sex) or during sex, or after sleeping a while together or... in general. Ya know what i mean.
+ i'm on HRT since 3+ years
>>
One thing I'm getting from this thread is that trans people have a LOT of sex. Like way more than I could have ever imagined.
>>
>>8582752
i wish, anon...
>>
>>8582779
meh, three times total and i'm 24
>>
>>8581359
>In Ontario, Canada
do u need bf
>>
>>8570207
trans people smell a bit more sour, I can tell, sniffing expert.

t. PhD in smells
>>
>>8582809
I think thats only the case for UK-trannies, caused by their obsession with vinegar chips, and generally with vinegar-everything

cheerio
>>
>>8582814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h35gA1UzwZ0
>>
>>8582860
lol, suits the cliché very well
>>
>>8582790
Ye

>>8582199
>>8582216
>>8582249
lmao XD
>>
>>8582199
Actually, could you verify what you mean by this? I don't really get it.
>>
>>8583197
What do you mean by asking?
>>
>>8583217
What does being an easy going board have to do with lmao XD
>>
>>8583229
it probably has more to do with the underage transtrenders that dominate this board rather than "easy going board"
>>
>>8583772
I'm completely lost. "LMAO" makes you look younger? Because that would be pretty convenient.
>>
>>8583792
On other boards people might throw a shitfit at you for saying lmao XD because they fell for the "We can only keep our board in good condition by trying to scare everyone away" meme (which doesn't work) but not on /lgbt/ because we're easygoing.
>>
File: 20071029-184202.jpg (25KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
20071029-184202.jpg
25KB, 640x512px
>>8583158
post contact info
>>
>>8585952
Get in the goddamn robot, for fucks sake!
>>
>>8586518
wat
>>
Um, occupado.
>>
>>8585562
Ah, that makes sense now. I'm not familiar with the other boards' because I only visit /lgbt/
>>8585952
lol, can't do that
>>8587085
The character you posted is Shinji from Evangelion. He pilots big robots
>>
>>8588613
>He pilots big robots.
Except for when people need him to.
>>
OH!
>>
MtF here, I smell like Midnight Fantasy perfume mixed with hairspray and cigarette smoke. Personally pretty stinky.
>>
>>8592743
>Midnight Fantasy perfume mixed with hairspray and cigarette smoke
Hey, you know just going by scents, you sound like my kind of girl. Are you into guys who reek of marijuana smoke and nervous sweat?
>>
>>8570338
same i had no idea men and women smelled differently
>>
>>8592779
I am, but I'm engaged.
>>
>>8592793
Friendzoned again...
>>
Somewhat related, does anyone know if semen is supposed to smell like anything?
>>
>>8570353
Bro look up armpit sweat on pubmed, or just stop talking because no one gives a fuck about hearing your boring af propaganda
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.