[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Came out as transgender to my mother today. Now she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170706_152325.jpg (33KB, 673x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_152325.jpg
33KB, 673x666px
Came out as transgender to my mother today.

Now she's telling me that I should tell my father about it before seeking therapy.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>8569789

I hope they prevent you from ruining your life and joining this nasty sex addict trend for mentally unstable people. There will be a huge wave of trans suicides in the coming decades because it's not a sustainable life.
>>
>>8569789
Wouldn't we have to know what your dad is like to answer that?
And if you haven't even been to therapy yet, why come out to your mom anyway?
>>
>>8569800

>why tell people who care about you about your delusions and desire to join a nasty sex addict trend, just listen to us on the internet and mutilate yoursel

T r a n n i e s
>>
>>8569799
>sex addict
wat

>>8569800
I basically came out to my parents as a kid so that they could help me find doctors. Maybe that's the OP's situation?

If they're actually trans, they probably don't need a therapist to confirm it for anything but the legalities of getting rubber-stamped for treatment.
>>
>>8569789
40% of transgender people attempt suicide. Ask yourself why and save yourself.
>>
>>8569812
Not post-op, but good job failing to grasp cause and effect.
>>
>>8569818
Don't say i didn't warn you.
>>
Why would you wait? Go to therapy and tell your dad simultaenously. You don't need his fucking blessing and a referral from your parents.

You know they'll just try the whole 'well if you were really trans you'd tell the entire extended family' and 'if you were trans why isnt it on your facebook?' so just go to therapy.

Protip: You also do not need people's permission to self-med
>>
I love how trannies are so desperate for recruits. PLEASE LEGITAMIZE US
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.