[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't fucking decide whether I'm trans or not, everytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: enhanced-buzz-9665-1367424290-0.jpg (36KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-9665-1367424290-0.jpg
36KB, 620x400px
I can't fucking decide whether I'm trans or not, everytime I say I think I'm trans and start mobilizing in the direction of transition and getting girl pills I always talk myself out of it like "my body language is too naturally male/not a high strung emotional cunt/too much into male hobbies/ being female is a lot of work and I have deficit of talent" and talk myself out of it, I'm also really embarrassed to talk about it with people even though they're cool with trans people. I'm honestly just fucking done with this wishy washy bullshit, I just want to fucking decide god damn it! How the fuck do you figure out if you're trans or not? I always think I have dysphoria because I don't like my body hair and the thought of getting older makes me want to an hero and I just don't know if I relate with the feeling of being "male". I like guys btw so don't tell me that's just normal for agp or some bullshit like that, don't fucking whip your meme terms out on me.
>>
>>8567730
AGP aren't trans. Stay a a man. Not all AGP are trans.
>>
>>8567748
I mean all AGP aren't transbians
>>
>>8567730
Take your medicine young lady.
>>
File: 1497860746504.png (393KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
1497860746504.png
393KB, 800x457px
>>8567748
I ALREADY FUCKING SAID IM NOT AGP YOU FUCKING MONG, I LIKE GUYS AND NOTHING THAT MAKES ME THINK IM TRANS IS SEXUAL, REEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>8567765
Aggressive male behaviour. AGP af t b h
>>
>>8567776
Nigga I just wanted to meme at you and your meme terms
>>
>>8567730
you're trans
the reasons you give for not being trans are denial-talk and make very little sense, and amount more to "being trans will be hard" than "I'm not trans"
get the pills, just boymode it to begin with and adapt slowly, no need to freak out, being scared of masculinising with age + dislike of male traits on own body at present = gender dysphoria = legitimate trans
>>
>>8567730
>my body language is too naturally male/not a high strung emotional cunt/too much into male hobbies/ being female is a lot of work and I have deficit of talent
So basically you tralk yourself out of it because you, like basically every other woman in the world, are not a fucking stereotype that mysoginists create.

INTERESTING.
>>
>>8567765
LGBT is the worst board on 4chan. Don't listen to the fucking sharks.
>>
>>8567730
>"my body language is too naturally male/not a high strung emotional cunt/too much into male hobbies/ being female is a lot of work and I have deficit of talent"
A G P
G
P
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.