[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw every now and then I visit /lgbt/ to see what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1497229213239.jpg (36KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497229213239.jpg
36KB, 394x500px
>mfw every now and then I visit /lgbt/ to see what's up I need to open fucking urbandictionary and sometimes even that doesn't help
Why is this place such a horrible shithole?
>>
It must suck having a learning disorder, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>8566490
>trannies always fighting over what their meme terms mean
>never know what the actual definition is supposed to be
>don't bother asking because I'll just get bitter cunts replying sarcastically and never a real answer
>20 new terms will be in use by next week anyway
>>
>>8566492
It's not her fault, statistically AGAMP's have an estimated IQ of 93.
>>
>>8566547
PLORG detected
>>
>>8566547
>>8566553
wtf do those mean? I've never even seen them before.
I'm not even sure what agp means. I think the only meme expression I know is TERF.
>>
>>8566555
PLORG was just made up by anon to meme.

AGAMPs are the AGPs who are too dumb to transition and become chasers instead.
>>
>>8566559
So who are the AGPs? Just MtF trannies?
>>
>>8566575
Lurk more.
>>
>>8566575
MTFs who have an ETLE for being girls, rather than being HSTS.
>>
>tfw AOLTs are to dumb to use there search engines
>>
>>8566581
>replying with MORE meme expressions
You are doing this on purpose, aren't you?
>>
>>8566490
OP AGP KHV ROFL LMAO TERF
>>
>>8566702
An ETLE is an erotic target location error, where instead of wanting something in your partner, you want it in yourself. AGP is the ETLE of being attracted to girls.

The other kind of MTF, who don't have an ETLE, are HSTS, homosexual transsexuals, who are essentially very effeminate gay men who transition to fit in better and because they can pick up straight guys.
>>
>>8566731
Ok, but what does AGP stand for?
>>
>>8566752
Autogynephile, auto + gynephile (attraction to women).
>>
Do yourself a favor and just ignore the AGP/HSTS posters. They're psychotic trannies who are obsessed with debunked theories cooked up by some old homophobe.
>>
>>8566858
Not an argument.
>>
>>8566731
Wow, it really seems like a spectrum of masculinity. So basicly it goes like
straight men>>bisexual men>>homosexual men>>homosexual transexuals

Though I don't know where do AGPs fit in all of this. Are AGP's straight or gay?
>>
>>8566898
It is a spectrum like that, but bi men and AGPs are separate from it. Like a different axis.
>>
>>8566917
So what do AGPs want in terms of partners? They want femininity for themselves, but what do they want in their partners?
>>
MtF = male to female transsexual (born male but transitions into living as a woman)
FtM = female to male transsexual (born female but transitions into living as a man)
SRS = sex reassignment surgery (the procedure that attempts to turn your penis into a vagina or attempts to turn your vagina into a penis)
HRT = hormone replacement therapy (taking hormones as a mtf in order to feminize your body or taking testosterone as a ftm to masculinize it)
FFS = facial feminization surgery (procedure for mtfs to make their face more feminine)

Meme terms (ALWAYS ignore a post as soon as you see one of these used in that post or you're wasting your fucking time)

AGP = autogynephilia (someone who is turned on by being a girl) (sometimes used to refer to mtfs who are attracted to girls and not men)
AAP = autoandrophilia (someone who is turned on by being a guy) (sometimes used to refer to ftms who are attracted to men and not girls)
HSTS = homosexual transsexual (a mtf who is attracted to men and not women) (used to directly contrast with AGP)

These terms come from psuedoscience ramblings of a discredited trans researcher. Remember, if you see one of these terms being used, the person using it is trolling and baiting. DO NOT reply to people who use these terms or you will continue to spread the cancer that is fucking ruining this board.
>>
>>8566941
It varies. They are naturally attracted to femininity so dating girls comes easily to most, but they can be attracted to guys too because that feels heterosexual, sometimes to the point of losing interest in girls. They are also for some reason very often interested in trans girls, and androgyny in general. Chaser and GAMP are the terms for that.
>>
Trannies can make up new words and defense mechanisms because everything about their condition exists in a head space with no basis in science or reality, when you multiply that times asocial pasty 4chan trannies you get this board.
>>
>>8566976
You sound like an agp hsts overcompensating to be truetrans
>>
>>8567014
>an agp hsts
???
>>
>>8567014
>AGP hsts
Pls explain senpai
>>
>>8566559
>AGAMPs are the AGPs who are too dumb to transition and become chasers instead.
ha...
that's totally me ;___;
>>
>>8566869
The burden of proof is on you, amy
>>
>>8566490
Because it is populated by gays aka the worst people on Earth.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.