[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've recently upped my income by a large amount (relative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1465071891526.jpg (258KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465071891526.jpg
258KB, 467x700px
So, I've recently upped my income by a large amount (relative to what I made before) and I'd like to do some traveling abroad (I'm from 'Merica). Obviously I want somewhere cool with gays, and all that. I was wondering what "type" of gays permeate which countries. Here it's mostly old guys and drama queens, problem is I'm almost exclusively attracted to femboys (pic related). I live in a decent sized city in Michigan, so I'm no stranger to urban environments, and the bar scene. I was looking at Tokyo, or maybe Ireland, then again I met an absolutely adorable guy online once from Sweden.

Also, what are the opinions on Americans in said other countries? Any helpfull advice guys?

TLDR: Help me hunt femboys abroad, lol.
>>
>>8565698
>I'm from Michigan
>Decent sized city

That leaves a few options, and all of them are pretty bad. You might want to try out something like Seattle, LA or Vancouver. All of these are places where you speak the language and you won't be too out of place. There's a lot of damn cute boys in Vancouver.

Seattle isn't great, there's a lot of punky, painfully thin boys that could be killed by a strong wind but something about the whole scene there feels fucked up. Also way too many of them are on oxy or heroin.

LA is, of course, full of attractive people. Be aware it's also full of two kinds of guy: mercnary as shit ones that want money, connections or something from you and hopeless, crazy romantics that may stab you and are on drugs.

It's impossible to get anywhere in Hong Kong if you aren't willing to pay for it. There's some secret goddamn gay handshake and they don't share it with white people.
>>
>>8565740
Vancouver sounds lie a decent option then. I haven't been to Canada in years...
>>
>>8565740
About HK: It's impossible to get anywhere with Han boys. Expats are constantly thirsty as fuck but the whole scene is weird. There's too much money and no morality there, nobody wants a relationship and most of them are middle aged men, so not your ideal.
>>
>>8565698
Try Amsterdam
>>
>>8565698
You can also use a fake gps app and check grindr all around the world
>>
>>8565698
Come on up to Toronto.
>>
>>8565766
Seems more like a drug den kinda place from my limited info. I'm not into that sort of thing...

>>8565768
Not a bad idea....

>>8565815
How is it up there?
>>
>>8565698
Come to Liverpool in England
>>
>>8565884
What's it like there? I've always wanted to see it.
>>
>>8565889
Pretty chill, depends on where you go, but the food is alright, a lot of decent clubs too and it's near the sea.
>>
>>8565893
The food? How odd, one of the stereotypes we have of you guys is your terrible food. So, do people like Americans there? I know we don't have a great reputation in a lot of places. I do have some of the typical American traits everyone seems to hate (I'm loud at times, overly friendly, I drink a lot and hug strangers).

How is the gay scene?
>>
>>8565830
>How is it up there?

Pretty expensive, only half white, and pretty gay by all rights. Maybe not quite as gay as some other places, on account of only being half white.

Good bar scene and a pretty hip downtown over all. I don't really know that much, on account of not getting out as much as I should and being broke.
>>
>>8565922
I see, if it's only half white, what are the other races? Usually when a place is non white here, it's ghetto as fuck and there is a lot of criminal activity.
>>
>>8565909
Aye, just get a decent curry from an Asian place or get some fish and chips, the food is great.

People are very accepting of all people here. Fairly liberal area.

Gay scene is huge and vibrant. As I mentioned, clubs everywhere
>>
>>8565927
We've got a couple bad neighbourhoods, but nothing like what you've got in the States in my experience. There's no where that I don't feel unsafe stopping my car at a light or anything like that. Asians and South Asians don't really have crime problems and aren't really as poor as blacks or Hispanics in the States either. The only time I ever had a seriously scary thing happen was when I got mugged by a gay black guy near the gay village a year or two ago, and that was pretty unusual in my experience. I've never really felt unsafe anywhere in my city.

Here's the actual demographics, a little out of date. It's now properly 50% white. Downtown is still more white than not though, because of property costs. But if you go out to the different suburbs of the GTA you can find places that are properly like 80% Indian.
>>
>>8565984
And I forgot the graph.
>>
>>8565989
Eh, I'm only really attracted to white guys, but thank you for the info.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.