[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know that I really love my bf and it's not just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1488437397677.jpg (79KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
1488437397677.jpg
79KB, 640x611px
How do I know that I really love my bf and it's not just meta attraction. I know that's really stupid to worry about but it really does worry me. What if I'm just attracted to him because he treats me like his lady?
>>
>>8565344

Do you like how he smells?

Do you like to be touched by him because you enjoy the actual physical touch?
>>
>>8565344
This is the faggotiest shit I've ever heard. Do you fucking like him or not? Like, objectively?

Here's the real definition of love: when someone wants you to be the best version of yourself, and you want the same for them. Does he do this for you, and do you feel that way for him? If so, that's real love. Love isn't fucking butterflies and rainbows, it's caring about someone even when shit gets rough and working toward common goals. Stop being a massive fucking faggot and ask yourself if you want this person for the long haul and think that you can be there for each other or not, because that fiery feeling at the start of any relationship fucking goes away when the oxytocin dies, no matter how much you're attracted to a person or how good they are at fucking, because it's only meant to build the foundation of real love, which is mutual caring, respect, and moving toward shared goals.
>>
>>8565344
Don't be stupid OP, meta-attraction is real love.

Don't envy base physical attraction to someone who might as well be a realdoll or a hooker.
>>
>>8565344
All "love" is a scam. You just want to fuck him and leech of him because you are a worthless waste of a human being and want to trick yourself into thinking someone actually cares about you. He doesn't love you and you don't love him. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>8566515
It's clear this faggot doesn't care about his partner, but then again neither does his faggot. Gays just want to fuck each other like wild animals. They must be cleansed off the Earth.
>>
>>8565344
I've had similar worries. I don't seem to be able to fawn over specific attributes of guys like girls or gay guys can. But then again I can't pinpoint anything I specifically like about girls either. I don't seem to enjoy sex as much as I fantasize about it either but I still like cuddling and stuff.
I don't know what to actually do about it though. If it's meta attraction then as long as it keeps on going I'd be just fine with it.
>>
>>8569011
Further proof that gays are mindless sex craved animals. They should never have legalized gay marriage; they don't want it or deserve it.
>>
>>8569044
wut I don't even specifically crave sex that much and I don't even have casual sex lol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.