[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many MTFs here who claim that they were "forced"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1499739908057.gif (516KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1499739908057.gif
516KB, 500x426px
Why are there so many MTFs here who claim that they were "forced" to have PIV sex with a woman pre-transition, while at the same time most cis straight men go their entire lives without ever having incidental/forced sex?
>>
>>8565217
well in my personal case i wanted to convince myself i was a guy
>>
Sorry, but if you had a gf pre-transition or especially if you engaged in PIV sex, there is no way you're legitimate. Why would a trans woman willingly thrust herself into the most male role possible?
>>
>>8565229
repression ;))))))))
>>
Because transbians = rapists.

I read it on the internet.
>>
>>8565233
I don't buy that. I was repressed until 18 and even then the idea of dating a girl felt immensely off.
>>
Sorry, but if you had a gf before coming out as gay or especially if you engaged if PIV sex, there is no way you're legitimate. Why would a gay man willingly thrust himself into the most straight thing possible?
>>
>>8565243
You'd be bi
>>
File: wew.jpg (49KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
49KB, 540x304px
Have you ever noticed that those MTFs who boast about having PIV sex with a woman are often unpassable late transitioners?
>>
>>8565217
I did when I was 14 because I thought it would make her happy, I personally enjoyed it much less than even masturbating, very uncomfortable in every way
>>
>>8565217
>>8565229
Why do so many gay men get married and have children before realizing they're gay?
>>
>>8567934
Those are just bi's that say they're gay because they know nobody wants to date bi guys.
>>
>>8567944
If they were bi they could just hide being gay and stay with their wife, or, you know, ever date women after that. The stale old memes are really tiring to see at this point.
>>
>>8565217
I wasn't forced, but I was pressured into it. Most pre-transition Mtfs are lonely, sad people who can easily be manipulated into doing stuff if it gets them affection.
>>
>>8565243
>gay
???
>>
Where'd you get this info. I've never even seen a vagina
>>
>>8568072
Haven't you had girlfriends?
>>
>>8568145
Only trans girls
>>
>>8568145
Fyi I didn't date anyone irl till I was 23/24
>>
>>8568374
Why not?
>>
>>8568401
Never left my home, had no friends or social skills and am kinda creepy. Only time I got asked out during my early 20s was a paramedic who came to my house once when I had a problem.
>>
>>8568449
I say problem. Was intense back pain after leaving the hospital. Might have been kidney stones or something I'll never know. Totally not some awkward "problem"
>>
>>8568449
>Only time I got asked out during my early 20s was a paramedic who came to my house once when I had a problem.
That sounds super weird. So a paramedic came into your house for a medical emergency, you were there in pain probably on drugs and they were like "hey, you're cute, wanna date?"

Was it a girl paramedic or a boy paramedic.
>>
>>8568449
Well don't feel too bad. I had lots of friends and a decent social life and I was never asked out even once and I didn't end up having sex until 23.
>>
>>8569006
Oh for sure he could have gotten fired. He took my number off the refusal form (pain was gone so I didn't go to the hospital) and called me a few days later asking me out. I actually had I shit you not Z E R O irl friends so I agreed. No family either and he knew that I'm pretty sure (told me he read my information) he could have easily killed me and no one would have noticed. He was alright, he ghosted me after fapping to dirty pics I sent him tho. I think that was my first date actually. He took me to east side Mario's it's been my favorite ever since. I assume he had a partner or I was to mentally draining. Oh also he was was like 56 I was 22
>>8569043
I've still never received or given penetrative sex. 26 now
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.