[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't gay men out there protesting "gay"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

Why aren't gay men out there protesting "gay" FTMs like the gender-critical lesbians do to transbians?

You realize "gay" FTMs are just an evolved form of faghags who used to gloat about being a "gay man in a woman's body", right? And not to mention they're destroying the entire LGBT community whilst ostracizing "cis" gays such as yourself for being too privileged?

Why don't you faggots do something about it?
>>
Also they whine and cry about you not wanting to fuck their pussies despite thinking you're over-privileged scum at the same time.
>>
>evolved form of faghags
holly shit that makes me think...
>>
post op ftms who know how to use their fingers are the best desu

all other trannies can go, so I support those gender crit lesbians
>>
>>8563493
I've yet to hear of an FtM rapist.
>>
>>8563493

>they're destroying the entire LGBT community

how? to what end? i mean how is it being destroyed? the gay community here in los angeles seems exactly the same as it was 7 years ago when i first got here. doesn't look destroyed to me.
>>
>mtfs who want to be autistic little girls for their dom daddies are still THIS mad at women calling out their misogynistic predatory bullshit
LOOOOL
>>
>>8563493
Because FtMs are harmless midgets as opposed to testosterone-ravaged troglodytes in dresses.
Also when gays don't like someone they just don't sleep with him as opposed to reeeeeing on social media like bitter TERFS do.
>>
>>8563738
>TERFs seeing MtFs even in FtM hate

It's odd, really, how natal females are always given a sheen of pure teflon in your eyes. Adorable warped psychologies. <3 Keep it up!
>>
>>8563824
>t. mad mtf
Stick to the male bathrooms sir.
>>
>>8563860
t. triggered TERF

Stick to the dustbins of history like the modern Temperance movement you're turning out to be.
>>
>>8563493
I do, i ignore them on dating sites
>>
>>8563873
Mister, I'm actually a TERF-Ally :)
>>
>>8563927
I don't care how you delineate your own folly.
>>
>>8563758
>>8563686
Ftms are still stronger than any cis woman even if they are "midgets" aka the average height of a woman. Example that one who beat all those girls in wrestling.

Also ftms and mtfs don't let cis people put you against each other, it's just their way of making the transgender community weaker. They don't actually care for either of you.
>>
>>8564127
>Ftms are still stronger than any cis woman even if they are "midgets" aka the average height of a woman.
Yeah, but still weaker than average man. And OP asked gay men.
>>
>>8563508
I only see one whining bitch, destroying the lgbt community, really? Take your fake concern elsewhere pls. Maybe to the strawmen you've created?
>>
>>8564127
Shut the fuck up you mtf horrendous monstrosity. You will never be a female. You will never be accepted.
FtMs already are appreciated and loved and will continue to be so.
>>
>>8564138
But the person I replied to said ftms are harmless as opposed to mtfs. I was just pointing out both ftms and mtfs are stronger than cis women (supposedly) but neither are stronger than cis men (supposedly).
>>
>>8564195
wtf I hate ftms now

But seriously I am ftm and I'm not going to fall for your fake acceptance if it means insulting and ostracising the mtf community
>>
>>8564195
You realize you're only driving away sane people with this inane blubbering, TERFy? Note the complete disregard for gay men's feelings in all of this. It's clear the feminists have double standards as always, and it will prevent them from achieving any of their goals in society, as always.
>>
>>8563493
>Why aren't gay men out there protesting "gay" FTMs like the gender-critical lesbians do to transbians?

The 'gender-critical lesbians' that you're talking about are all TERFs. TERFs' hatred of MTF trannies is an extension of radical feminism's hatred of men, which in turn, is an extension of the general feminist misandric distrust of men.

We don't have gay guys with an irrational hatred of FTM trannies because it is not socially acceptable for men to be misogynists. While it is perfectly socially acceptable for women to be misandrists. So because of this, we end up with a lot of man-hating women drinking the third wave feminist koolaid. Nobody's ever going to tell them that they're wrong, because you're not allowed too, and they'll call YOU the sexist if you even disagree with them.

And out of this, of course, the casual misandry evolves into full blown hatred which further evolves into an even stronger hatred of MTFs (if said feminist happens to be a dyke at least). It's only at that point that anyone is actually allowed to disagree with them, but unfortunately, they've already crossed the event horizon.
>>
>>8563508
just fuck their ass ffs
>>
>>8563493

No need to do anything about it. They are pariahs and the only people who want to fuck them are those who fetishize heterosexual women who mutilate their bodies.
>>
>>8564309
ftm detected

this self-hating shit is getting real old
>>
>>8564221
>But seriously I am ftm
No one cares hon, you will never be that little autistic girl in your anime.
>>
>>8564223
>mtf
>sane people
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tell another joke!
>>
>>8564319

You may want to take your tranny detector to the shop for an inspection. I'm a cis gay man and FTMs are a fucking joke. Some gays may be polite enough not to laugh at you openly, but in the company of other gay men you better believe we have a good chuckle at FTMs expense.
>>
>>8563493
Yawn
>>
>>8564361
FTM confirmed

>>8564353
>>8564359
samefag
>>
>>8564361
I really believe your overestimating how much gay men think ftms are "fucking jokes" or think about them at all.
You really chuckle at ftms every time you're near another gay man?
>>
>>8564417
Self-haters always use exaggerated situations because their obsessive minds are constantly ruminating over means to further put them down.

Then they project such hatred outward to the world. It happens every single time. Normal people don't give a flying fuck this much and this desperately. It's like CWC's trolls ending up as autistic as the blob monster itself. If you care this hard, usually there's problems somewhere or another.
>>
>>8564417
Yeah. As a gay man who's been "trapped" by an ftm I can't say I felt anything but sorry for him because of how little self esteem he had.
I wasn't disgusted or anything, and I assumed he was an mtf due to the softness of his skin, otherwise I couldn't tell.
Normal sized penis and everything.
>>
>>8563493

FTMs didn't have a conference at planned parenthood.

They didn't come up with a phrase like "cotton ceiling."

They don't get massive support like MTFs do.

So on.
>>
>>8563493
FtMs are actually attractive
>>
File: 1499463909811.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1499463909811.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
>>8563493
>FTMs are just an evolved form of faghags
>>
>>8563493
Fear is why! Too many are good with how things are/brainwashed to the point of defending it to death.
>>
>>8564677
t h i s
i wouldn't mind if all mtfs were Sonique tier, but they absolutely aren't
there are some ugly ftms though but due to their female 'role' they still tend to take care of themselves much better
especially these days with so many autistic gays running around with horrendous breath looking like underdeveloped toes
>>
>>8564246
all this bitching and whining in the thread when this is the obvious answer
>>
>>8564830
don't @ urself sweaty it's creepy
>>
Because gay men have better shit to do, and TERFs don't.

Like, if a guy doesn't want to fuck me, then he just doesn't show any interest in me. The few that do want to fuck me say so. Crazy concept! I don't go after gay men who think like this dude >>8564361
because it's a complete waste of both our time. If he thinks I'm a "joke," I really don't care. There's other dick out there.

Men don't have shit to prove like "gender critical" radical feminists who spend all their time wailing on Wordpress. Granted, they're also dealing with the group of people who invented the term "cotton ceiling," but they'd probably get farther just straight-up ignoring those MtFs too.
>>
>>8563493
>Why aren't there enough intolerant people?
Nice divide and conquer tactics you've got there
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.