[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, I am a white straight male. I am not posting this for judgement,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 6

File: thoughts.png (713KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thoughts.png
713KB, 1000x1000px
Yes, I am a white straight male. I am not posting this for judgement, only for context.

I don't care if people want to change, or are in part of the lgbt community in any way.

I feel piercings/tattoos are about the same as a gender change. If that is what you want or what you are into I'm all for it. It is your life not mine. My only complaint is when you effect my life. Same goes the opposite direction. I fully support any and all marriages if that is what you so choose.

There are a lot of opinions(of course) relating to what is offensive.
My main view is "don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you"
Quite simple, everyone is their own entity and can place proper rules upon themselves. The only issue is when someones "own" rules effects someone else's.

Which brings me to the reason I enter a world which, honestly, I don't understand fully. Now, that does not mean I dislike it. It is just not for me.
I don't know the terms involved.
I don't know the "safe" things to say.
I don't know the assumptions I should or should not make.

This does NOT mean I don't have respect for anybody here.
We are all on this planet together, that is how I see it.

To the gut of my post...........

(PIC RELATED)

How does the 4chan lgbt community feel about this?
I want to leave the question at that, I do have thoughts on this and will most definitely watch and respond to this thread for the next ~4 hours.
However, before I voice my opinions on the subject I want to get a gauge on how fellow anons feel about this.
I am a firm believer that someone who sees an opinion can/will be influenced by said opinion, hence why I am abstaining from voicing mine at this time.
>>
you can mutilate your genitals but you cant handle a chat emote? lmao

reminds me of the feminists triggered at the eggplant emote
>>
>>8562850
hilarious pic :D

did you catch the moment where protomagicalgirl interviewed this tranny and chat was put into emote only mode, which resulted in a DansGame only spam?
>>
>(PIC RELATED)
Just people being dicks, nothing surprising. The emote in itself isn't transphobic, just the way the chat is using it.
With that out of the way...

>I don't know the terms involved.
If you're not sure of a particular term, ask someone. The sort of people who say 'educate yourself' are cunts and you shouldn't associate with them.
>I don't know the "safe" things to say.
Again, ask. Err on the side of caution but really, so long as you don't say anything outright offensive (fag, dyke, tranny etc.) you should be fine. If you're close friends with someone you may even get away with some of those as banter.
>I don't know the assumptions I should or should not make.
If in doubt, refer to someone as 'them' or 'they'. That's probably about it.
But yeah, anything specific just ask now, I haven't got anything to do desu.

One last thing
>white
Irrelevant to LGBT, don't need to mention it ffs.
>>
Your attitude is pretty normal. Listen and be kind to people and everything will be okay.

Just don't make it all about yourself. People who don't often talk to LGBT folk might have all kinds of feels, like not wanting to offend, or being curious. While those feelings are perfectly okay, sometimes it gets annoying when those feelings are all that's ever discussed. Or when people play off invasive questions ('what do your genitals look like') as innocent curiosity.

It all boils down to letting people be themselves. You do you. They do them. You don't have to explain your existence to them, and they don't have to explain theirs to you. If you like someone, just enjoy their company. If they trust you, and they've got some stuff going on, they'll tell you all about themselves eventually.

I'm sure you'll do fine!
>>
>>8562850
lol who cares
Why are you complaining on this boards? Are we some kind of administration? Just get out
>>
>>8562850
I don't really know how to respond. Mostly 'cause I'm exhausted right now, but anyway... I think it's disrespectful to treat someone like that and that people shouldn't be so rude. I don't seee the icon thing itself as transphobic, and I don't really give a shit about it if that's what you want us to comment about. I don't give a shit about streamers in general, especially twitch drama.
>>
OP here

>>8562858
I actually was not able to catch much of the GDQ. I fucking love speed runs and seeing the skill some people have in games I have yet to beat. I usually VOD the games I like and have their vids on my 2ed monitor while I'm gaming.

>>8562874
>One last thing
>white

You are right of course. Not sure why I included that.

Fair enough with the rest of your post, just be generic is what you are saying. Not generic in a bad way, but in a "all sexes included way"

I have a thought about this particular topic I will touch upon soon. (that sounds bad, I promise its not, I still maintain and will ALWAYS maintain "you do you, I do me")

>>8562906
>You do you. They do them.

I almost typed that exact same thing in a few lines ago. Good stuff.

>>8562924
Much intellect, great thought.

>>8562957
>I don't really give a shit about it if that's what you want us to comment about.

I'm not trying to .... not sure how to say it... I don't see it as "you people"
I don't want a generic crappy response. I am looking for actual discourse on the matter. So far you are the closest to having a conversation with me about the situation.
>>
>>8562850
>I do have thoughts on this and will most definitely watch and respond to this thread for the next ~4 hours.
And then OP abandoned the thread
>>
>>8562983
>>8562984
>20 seconds
Well don't I just look like a fucking goober?
>>
File: goober dumb ass.jpg (40KB, 542x158px) Image search: [Google]
goober dumb ass.jpg
40KB, 542x158px
>>8562984
Still here but i understand your lack of faith.

>>8562988
wat?(pic related)
>>
>>8563003
I think he looks like a goober, because he thought you abandoned, when 20seconds before you posted

fren
>>
>>8562850
Often, 'don't fuck with me' is a cover for 'Do what I like or else'. I'm not presuming that's where you're coming from, but it's where that line often comes from.
>>
> bitter hon whining about people maken fun of "her" being a bitter hon
Let it go.
>>
File: 1490590320486.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490590320486.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>8562850
lgbt is cultural marxism. this is the world leftists want for our children. we can't let this happen comrade.
>>
>>8563024
>"her"
Why do hons deserve to be misgendered?
>>
>>8563018
>implying the transgender movement isn't a totalitarian leftist movement bent on imposing censorship and hunting down thought criminals
>>
OP here

>>8563017
Forgive my ignorance, I don't know what a "goober" looks like.

>be me
>post in LGBT thread
>still doesn't know what "goober" is.

>>8563018
>Often, 'don't fuck with me' is a cover for 'Do what I like or else'.

That is pretty fair, and assuming America(?) I get it. Well, I can't actually "get it" but I try to understand.

Please look at my full quote/sentence.
>don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you

There are some .... (don't know the word) people who don't under stand people don't feel themselves and want/need to change..

In other news, other then the 2-3 posters who are to stupid to be on the internet at all, I am thankful to have this conversation. However, I don't see much topic posting relevant to my original post.
>>
>>8562850
Trannies are mentally ill, and making fun of the mentally ill is simply evil and makes you a horrible and possibly mentally ill person. People who are worse off than you should be pitied and helped, not hated. It's absolutely insane how all the SJW's and the overconfident hons have ruined the public's view of trannies. I just think everyone involved are idiots, and any somewhat-sane tranny should just put effort into passing and staying away from that shit
>>
>>8563113
Almost related to the actual topic. The hostility is not something I want in this thread. Yea I'm OP, and yes I think you are an idiot.

>Trannies are mentally ill

Also, anyone who wants to verify OP just ask and link (OP) and each time I said "OP here" I'll post a screen of it.
>>
>>8563139
How is it not related to the topic? The picture is about people spamming an icon to make fun of a tranny, and you asked what I felt about it. You're the only idiot here
>>
>>8563052
I never deliberately misgender when I know that the hon at least put in effort to pass. Even if it fails and is about as convincing as a guy in a dress, I have respect for the attempt.
>>
File: 1498792837195.jpg (139KB, 809x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498792837195.jpg
139KB, 809x1000px
>>8562850
>be mentally ill man
>dress like grill
>irl shitpost about how anyone who doesn't treat you like an actual female is a bigot
>try to get laws passed that let you throw them in jail for not playing along
The problem with trannies is that they keep fucking with normal humans and injecting their delusions into politics and culture. Nobody asked for all this social engineering bullshit and Its only going to come back to bite them in the ass. When people like mike pence get elected.
>>
>>8562983
>I am looking for actual discourse on the matter.

What matter, specifically? Your post seems to be about your own insecurities in talking to LGBT people, people of color, etc. Did you want to discuss something else?
>>
>>8563169
You don't deliberately mosgender cis women who don't make an effort to appear female. Why the double standard?
>>
>>8563178
>being this mad
>>
>>8563196
I'd rather be mad than have a 41% suicide rate
>>
Are speedrunners a good example of why not to allow autists to transition? They're ruining it for everyone else who bothers putting in effort.
>>
OP here

>>8563159
Unless there is some great misunderstanding here, this is a thread that is not for you.

please explain how that comment was;

A: Not hostile
B: Relevant.
>>
>>8563203
100% of trans are autists who want to be anime girls
>>
>>8562850
Lets take the picture as an example.
GDQ blacklisted the emote because YOU were messing with them, YOU were the one who STARTED it.

You seem to believe that nobody is allowed to "mess" with you, but you're allowed to mess with others without any consequence.

Of course I fully support that GDQ blacklisted an emote that was used for harassment.
>>
>>8563211
I'd say a good 76% of them are, yes. Well that rate is much higher on certain platforms like 4chan and reddit for some reason.
>>
>>8563201
High suicide numbers are to be expected if you get treated like shit by society, i.e. people like you and Pence.

If you think those numbers are a problem, why are you making it worse?

If you don't think it's a problem, why are you so mad?
>>
>>8562983
That's great that you want to have some conversation, but it's hard to respond when you just give us a pic and act vague about it. I'me just not sure exactly what you want from me. Did you want me to discuss how I feel about people who mock trans people like this? Did you want me to say what I think about them censoring the emote? Am I just missing something deeper in this image?

At this point I've already debated enough about this. Not with you, but with other people. About being trans and what it means and how I should deal with it. I'm tired of explaining because it's exhausting. And then when I do explain, nothing seems to make sense to the other person, or even worse, they twist what I say and use it against me. It might be because I had a stroke a long time ago and I have a hard time expressing what I'm thinking. I don't know if you can tell yet lol.

I just feel alone. It gets difficult, being told you'll never be as worthy as someone who's normal and happy with their sex. People like me are seen as a caricatures to be laughed at, like someone that parents should warn their kids about, or someone coworkers gossip over in the break room. Phrases like "nobody will love you" and "you're a worthless faggot" and "why can't you be normal" are things I've heard from people who I thought I could trust. At this point I just want to be alone. I don't need friends or anyone to rely on because I've given up. I'm just trying to live and be productive and happy. I don't want others getting in my way of that. I realize it's irrational, but sometimes I can't help but loathe others. Not even because of petty things like stuff in your OP, but because there are people who vehemently hate trannies and want to undermine us at any turn. It's hard to deal with when it all hits you every once in a while.

Sorry for this ridiculous blog btw. It's probably not what you had in mind, but thanks for giving me the chance to vent. Thankfully I'll be going to sleep after this.
>>
>>8563229
>If you think those numbers are a problem, why are you making it worse?
>implying killing yourself because you cant handle the banter isn't your own fault
You fucks think you are so oppressed but live your first world lives while actual oppressed people starve in sweatshops and gulags in some third-world hellhole.
>>
>>8563229
Actually human behavior demonstrates over and over again that no matter how awful the treatment is, people find enjoyment and the ability to carry on.
This isn't the case with trannies. You can blame society all you want when in reality it's because they're coming to the conclusion that transitioning did absolutely nothing for them in the long haul.
>>
>>8563245
Found the fetishistic BPD detransitioner
>>
Man, I don't understand why, if someone's avatar bothered you, you couldn't just...I dunno, politely explain that however stupid it is, it bothers you and could they please change it? Why does anyone need to get someone else banned over a stupid picture? idgi

Anyway OP, in general, I would just say try to use the pronouns people ask for (excepting really stupid shit like "shim," I'm talking he/she), and don't pry into really personal shit like their prior name or their genitals. Following those basic rules are pretty much all you need for dealing with people who aren't batshit crazy.

If you ARE dealing with people who are batshit though, be aware of the difference between "gender" words (man, woman, boy, girl, etc.) and "sex" words (male, female). I mention this because it's happened multiple times in the past where a well-meaning cis person said something like, "So you decided not to be a boy anymore" or whatever and the crazy tranny they were talking to flipped shit without ever explaining what they were flipping shit ABOUT and the cis person walked away utterly confused and understandably angry at being attacked for no reason they could discern.

What happened was this: the trans person in question got upset because "boy" is a term for a gender they've never been (even if their SEX is male), and they were furious with the cis person for not "getting" that and implying transition is a silly whim or something they just woke up and "decided' to do.They thought the error seemed "obvious" enough to not need explaining.

Most other people will not get this, of course, because to 99.7% of the population "man/boy" and "male" mean the same thing, so they think nothing of using those terms interchangeably.

So if you ever have an interaction like that and wonder wtf is going on: that's probably it. FYI.

>>8563049
I'm not leftist at all, I'm pretty far-right on most issues. /pol/ really needs to learn the difference between queer culture and queer people themselves.
>>
OP here
>>8563219
>>8563219
>>8563226

/b/tards found the thread. RIP another good thread ruined by /b/.

In other news, I feel that this(my pic) particular type of involvement of "SJW" in current affairs in relation to their current status(GDQ, SGDQ, ETC) is causing the same amount of hate as the extremist muslims/other religions.

>>8563234
Holy fuck, I wanna hug you and say "It's gonna be ok" not in a shitty or sarcastic manner, but.... fuck, people really treat you like shit? ...... Obviously if you are posting 3 paragraphs about it but.... fuck, I'm sorry.

I wasn't trying to get this deep. I was trying to get 4chans overarching opinion. But you have none. Nobody responded with and actual "that is bad" or "that is appropriate".
Is everyone on 4chan beta?(hypothetical)
>>
>>8562850
-transtrenders
-SJWs
-armchair relational psychoanalysts and believers in alternative, for-the-masses psychoanalytic theorists *other* than Adler, like Horney and Fromm

Yes, we exist, but do not be expecting to be enountering us. WE ARE RARE. Yet the world's morbid fascination prods us into the open as it drags out a big spectacle of us.

It's a trend, involving a much larger chunck of people, that operates much like any trend:

21. ... But compassion and moral principle
cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too
prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power.
Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of
benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help.
For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black
people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or
dogmatic terms?... But leftist activists do not take
such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs.
Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems
serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and
frustrated need for power.
>>
>>8563201
Oh look, it's the suicide rate myth again, wheee.

Our post-transition suicide rate hasn't been above the general population to a statistically significant degree since the 90s, anon.
>>
I think this whole tranny crap is being mishandled by everyone. You should teach trannies stoicism and a more realisitic portrayal of the world.

People will be shits to others for all sort of dumb reasons. Lessen the impact of things outside of your control and you will stop living in resentment.

You wanna be a girl so bad? Think about all the other aspects of your being that you could build your tranny life on and then tackling the transgender issue once you have a good grounding.

It seems to me trannies overemphasise their dingus identity and when no one accepts what they see is the most important parts of their being, they off themselves.
>>
>>8563265
U R FKNG RETARDED.
NOT WHT POST ABOUT
POST ABOUT N E WHEY

What OP was actually looking for is the LGBT communites opinion on the situation, not your autistic opinion on OP's lack of understanding on the community. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>8563280
What situation? The one in the OP's pic? First paragraph then, who needs to ban an image?

But the OP is pretty unclear. Other people in the thread have answered like I did, so I'm clearly not the only one who doesn't know why the OP posted at all.
>>
>>8562874
>If in doubt, refer to someone as 'them' or 'they'.

...unless you don't want to sound like a prissily overpious idiot, in which case you should just ask first and say what they like, OR say what feels right and let them correct you. And if they tell you they like "they" and "them" then tell them you won't say that because you're not a retard who makes a language-eroding religion out of political correctness and that they should come up with something better.
>>
>>8563265
I understand why you're /pol/... You're quite so very stupid.

It's an emote, not an avatar. Blacklisting an emote in your own channel is pretty fucking normal. Anyone who throws a hissy fit about blacklisting things in your own channel are basically "SJWs".

>>8563266
>Get criticised for your stupidity!
>omg it's /b/!!!
>>
>>8563300

(And yes I just said "they" myself, and I don't like it, but it seems to work whereas this new usage clearly just makes things worse with no benefit other than a pseudoreligious one.)
>>
>>8563265
>I'm pretty far-right on most issues

No you're not. Kids don't have real political positions; you're just roleplaying.
>>
>>8562850

Hi OP, I'm another white straight male. I don't entirely "get it" either but I find you to be one of the weirder ones in this thread honestly. The reason is that you seem to actually care about this stupid emote, just like the ugly tranny in the image does... except the tranny at least has an understandable reason for caring. For you it's just nonsense. Yeah I know, you didn't say exactly what form your concern takes, but you posted the image and made the thread, which seems to make it safe to assume that you do care on some level, in some fashion, about this non-issue. It's weird. The emote is stupid, the tranny looks stupid, banning the emote is stupid, not banning it would leave the chatters free to act stupidly. Also that fat dude with the headphones looks stupid, I guess he's the mod involved? Anyway it's all stupid so why care? Do you think this is really a "they came for the emotes and I said nothing, then when they came for my testicles there was no one to speak for me" slippery slope thing? It's just dumb college kids being dumb, same as most of what goes on here at 4chan. It's all nonsense. Why do you care?
>>
>>8562850
OP here. Fuck it, I'm done. None of you assholes have created any sort of defense or offense against Dansgaming OR Proto.

>>8562906
tells me how to talk to you.

>>8562874
spends one sentence "responding"
the next 11 telling me how to talk to them.

Jesus, this thread is autistic as /b/

Yea, there is more, but it is all the same, nobody responded TO THE FUCKING POST.
>>
>>8563358
What the fuck does DansGaming have to do with this?
Are you retarded?
>>
I tried to reach out and have a conversation with the LGBT community. It turns out my acceptance is unjustified.

>>8563371

If you know ANYTHING about him he is the most liberal/accepting person on the planet. He 100% supports every part of the .... fuck it..... every part of the faggot rainbow.

So yea, his emote that appears on his channel that FULLY SUPPORTS EVERYTHING about the LGBT community is banned by some bitch who doesn't know Dan is VERY supportive of everything LGBT?

Ask the question again dumb ass. and involve context. You are part of the reason "cis scum" like me hate LGBQ.
>>
>>8563388
People used his emote, he has nothing to do with it.
The maker of a dildo has nothing to do with some people using it while making childporn.

I'll ask the question again.
How does DansGaming have anything to do with this?

Your position is pretty clear now, that's probably why you shrugged off this argument, and saying it's /b/ >>8563219
You didn't want a reasonable discussion, or really any discussion at all, you just wanted to spew hate.
>>
Lesbo here. Veeeery late to the party. But anyways, it's a bloody chat emote. Who even gives a fuck about those?
>>
>>8563219
>>8563405

DansGaming is the one who "owns" the emote on Twitch.

I do see what you are getting at with
>The maker of a dildo has nothing to do with some people using it while making childporn.

My question remains which FUCKING NOBODY has agreed to or not agreed to, to MY QUESTION REMAINS, do you agree or disagree? Whats that? 30 posts an ***NO*** proper responses yet?

Does that make us level ground? Nah, you are just going to change the subject repeatedly until I'm a "phobic" of some sort and you get your way.

PS.
>>8563410
I am honored and bow at someone who FINALLY makes a comment about my original post.
>>
>>8563455
You disregarded anyone who gave you an argument, and even called it /b/.

Just go and kill yourself, you incompetent.
>>
>>8563460
Post actual argument. If you look at my OP you can see I am looking for an actual debate. If you can't do it yourself post the link to someone who argued better than you, I will discuss that.
>>
>>8563467
You just call it "/b/" and then disregard it.
Why would I bother linking anywhere else, your response will be the same.

Now, I think you have a highway to attend to.
>>
>>8563481
Alright dumbfuck, lets go

>>8563219
Me personally? I need to ask where and how my presence was anywhere near the emote.

>Of course I fully support that GDQ blacklisted an emote that was used for harassment.

I agree, of course, I have to ask your opinion on banning the emote in general which, may I point out, is the purpose of this whole thread. You have not at all, in any way contributed to this thread other than a blanket blacklist without recognizing any sort of context.

If there are some pieces of shit who use the emote in a manner not conductive to GDQ or DansGaming ban them forever. It"s not hard, unles you are a retard.

>>8563265
Holy shit, you are retarded too.

>>8563338
This retard doesn't get it. "you do you, I fuck you over" is this retards opinion.

>>8563481
If I missed one, drop it.
>>
OP here.

Read my original post please. After that, please PLEASE PLEASE think about what you are posting and HOW you are posting.
>>
>>8563507
>>8563516
What nothing? Did I win the internet? Or can you just not debate without getting personal?
>>
>>8563229
>and Pence.
What did he do?
>>
>>8563358
>>8563507
I'm mad that I fell for a troll. Nice one op
>>
>>8563507
It was only blacklisted in GDQ's channel.
>>
>>8563535
Eh, inbreds bring politics into conversations they can't finish.

Don't put any time into it, friend.
>>
Fuckwad from /b/ here. Here's OP's thread in /b/. >>>/b/738461631 .
>>
>>8563544
No shit retard. Do you know you to post relevant topics? Third grade logic when you are stuck at first grade logic.
>>
>>8563549
Yup, that is mine.

Problem?
>>
File: 1498090975766.png (309KB, 711x458px) Image search: [Google]
1498090975766.png
309KB, 711x458px
>>8563265
>/pol/ really needs to learn the difference between queer culture and queer people themselves.

it's easy.

queer culture is indoctrinating children through r*pe and cultural marxism

queer people are those who indoctrinate children through r*pe and cultural marxism

>In 2011, internet journalist Daniel Villarreal advocated queer acceptance by writing: "I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT." [26]
>>
>>8562850
Yo gender is not a choice.

Sometimes it does not correspond with physical appearance, but trans people do not do this to be fashionable. That implies, like a piercing, we could be happy without transition.

People need to understand what we go through is painful agony that can only be fixed with transition
>>
>>8563553
Take your medication, you're gribbling nonsense.
>>
>>8563562
Mad respect for what you gotta put up with mate (I call everyone mate, regardless of gender).
>>
>>8563572
I appreciate that a lot.

Idk why it's okay to call gender a choice when it's obviously bigoted to call homosexuality a choice. Makes no sense to me.
>>
>>8563563
**STILL** fucking *STILL* none of you faggots are actually discussing my(OP) comment.

You tards just went to personal attacks.

aka you have no arguments.

None for the ban on the emoji.
You have no arguments against the emoji.

What the fuck?
are you all pussies who can't take a stand?

YES OR NO.

Is the "ban" acceptable or not.

Strawpoll for the pussies(all of you who can't make a decision)

http://www.strawpoll.me/13402404

>>8563572
Is that what you really want to do? "call everyone mate, regardless of gender"

Do you need to post a modifier EVERY time you say "hey bro" or "hey girl"

are the people you hang out with that weak?

Can they not take an occasional "misrepresentation of their race/sex?

They are either self entitled pricks or cowards if they can not take an accidental mistake every once in a while.
>>
>>8563613
why are videogame nerds so autistic? how are you able to care so much about such bullshit and retarded e celebs?
>>
>>8563591

You don't have to be an attention whoring mutilated emaciated pale sex addict to be gay. That's why it's different, dumb fucking tranny. You don't have to chop off your genitals and force people to call you by a different name and pronoun to be gay. That's why it's different dumb fucking tranny. Understanding yet?
>>
>>8563613
>go on b
>call a white guy the n-word
>is that what you really want to do? "call everyone n-word, regardless of gender"
>"Do you need to post a modifier EVERY time you say "hey bro" or "hey girl"
Man you got me there. Misrepresentation of anything sure is something to be overlooked. Haha. I can't believe all those people who think racism exists. Haha. It doesn't. They're just weak

Haha
You're a fuckwit, anon. >>>/pol/ Got a quick link for ya
>>
>>8563627
regardless of race*
>>
>>8563613
Also way to completely disregard the one proper response to your /b/ thread. Don't worry, I'll paste it here for you

From what I'm reading, you started the hostility between yourself and the thread. Other than people thinking you abandoned thread as people tend to do, just about every person was attacking the streamer. You then took it upon yourself to go "oh man, that person must be attacking me!" ( see >>8563113 ) to which you responded with "
Almost related to the actual topic. The hostility is not something I want in this thread. Yea I'm OP, and yes I think you are an idiot."

So you fired the first shot. You then go "OP here. Fuck it, I'm done. None of you assholes have created any sort of defense or offense against Dansgaming OR Proto." Despite not having a single mention of either one in your OP. The tweets had nothing to do with Dan, only his cancer followers and subs using an emote he thought was funny.

You're clearly autistic, anon. You don't know how to give points, questions, or argue, and then you get ditch it when people get mad in retaliation and make another thread in a homophobic board in need of assistance.

Get help.
>>
>>8563242
and you dont give a shit about those people just as much as trannies so why make a comparison

you dont help either, and your existence in the first world is hurting both
>>
>>8563633
That's twice now OP has completely ignored my post and abandoned thread. I hope you're getting help, OP. God speed.
>>
File: helping-the-retarded235[1].jpg (87KB, 409x600px) Image search: [Google]
helping-the-retarded235[1].jpg
87KB, 409x600px
>>8563613
teaching the retarded to formulate an argument

god OP you are borderline illiterate
>>
>>8563187
>You don't deliberately mosgender cis women
I do in fact.
>>
>>8563274
Any links to studies/sources? I'm compiling a list of calling-out-bullshit-copypasta.
>>
>>8563772
wat
>>
>>8563307
>You're quite so very stupid.
Try basic literacy on for size before calling someone else stupid, anon.

By "emote," do you mean it's basically an emoji? I don't know why you'd ban those either, or why that would be considered normal anywhere.

>>8563316
Ten bucks says you're younger than I am.

>>8563558
>queer culture is indoctrinating children through r*pe and cultural marxism
Sexual abuse doesn't "indoctrinate" anybody into anything political. Cultural Marxism indoctrinates people into a host of things that I consider worse than being too accepting of promiscuity and sexual hedonism (not that those aren't also terrible, but they're easy to reverse) - which is really 95% of the effect on young people when it comes to sex. There is not actually an increase in the number of queer people.

>queer people are those who indoctrinate children through r*pe and cultural marxism
Here's where you're confused, as this is nonsense. I've never raped a child, none of my queer friends have raped a child, I have never "promoted" anything to a child. Seek help.

>>8563780
Yeah; try actually READING the Swedish study you've undoubtedly added to that copypasta thinking it supports your point.
>>
>>8563887
>I've never raped a child
hmm suspiciously specific denial hmmmm
>>
>>8563903
Nigger, how the fuck is replying WITH precisely the same language as the post I was replying TO "suspiciously specific"?

I have pretty much zero social contact with children to begin with, this is fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.