[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: immediate red flags that make you question someone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: UZONw2w.png (893KB, 1272x712px) Image search: [Google]
UZONw2w.png
893KB, 1272x712px
>they refer to their identity as "being trans" and having "known that they were trans" rather than knowing their gender
>>
They say you dont need dysphoria to be trans then tell their life story and happen to meet the criteria for a diagnosis anyway.
>>
>>8562673
>they were an "egg" or they fit "egg criteria"
>the "realized" their gender later in life
>they have a timeline illustrating their "transformation"
>>
>>8562673
they hate hstses
>>
>>8562673
The only red flag I use is how much effort they put into presenting female. If they don't put effort into things like shaving, voice training, make-up, then they obviously are treating it like a fetish.
>>
>>8562673
I do this because I hate myself too much to call myself a woman till SRS. I feel like it makes me look particularly honny to be like "I'm a woman shitlord" instead of "I'm transitioning". Post transition though, yeah, I feel like that's a red flag.
>>8562675
This
>>8562729
I'll do the first two, but timelines I think are different. I can't separate from my male past. Like its a part of me. I don't like talking about my past, but when I or someone does, I actually prefer my deadname/old pronouns. I dunno, like me, now is not my past. It's part of me, and it inescapable, I avoid talking about it, but <anonetta> is not <deadname>.. So on that train of thought, I hate seeing my past self, however, I can't just magically forget it, and if someone in the early stages of transition needs that little light at the end of the tunnel, I think it's helpful in that way.
>>
This is verbatim:

"so when did you figure out you're a man?"-me

"Uh... Hmm...sorry. I'm actually trans masculine." - stupid fucking retard LGB tard (took HRT too really weird)

"okay so...you're not a man?"

"i identify as trans masculine"

I just stared in disbelief.
>>
>>8564602
>I'll do the first two ---> >I'll give you the first two
Sorry, spaghetti brain
>>
>>8562729
What the fuck is an "egg"?
>>
File: Untitled.png (296KB, 1149x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
296KB, 1149x1039px
>>8564616
A list of criteria that allows for people with signaturely male identified traits to claim that they have GID "just like the rest of you", as they say. It's like the male version of """tumblr genders""".

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8170651/#q8170651

Most of /lgbt/ claims that they were an egg at one point.
>>
>>8562673
>>8564624
Using anime avatars/replies desu :^)
>>
>>8564630
I only use Akko because they look close to like I did as a child.
>>
>>8564602
I can't stand to talk about my past. If I do I use current pronouns or keep it nuetral. Normally it's about people I knew instead of me though. Idk I just don't like thinking about the dark times.
>>
>>8564605
This shit. This fucking shit pissed me off. I hate how pervasive it is. trans masculine and trans feminine are bullshit terms.
>>
they make or reply to threads like these
>>
>>8564758
I guess in my case, I knew what was going on from pretty early on, but when I came out, it was a big ol-no-no--living in a very religious+conservative house--I couldn't transition till I was in college.
So I spent that like 10 or 11 year gap, knowing the what was wrong with me, but I still tried to make something of my life--and I did alot of really interesting things, that I think really contribute to who I am today.
Since I transitioned publically so recently, I'm not much without my past.
Again, maybe if I can get past the whole self hatred, I can shift that to my past, and hate it like I'm supposed to.
>>
>>8564800
Iktf. I knew what I wanted since I was pretty young but repressed because of religious family and school. That religious background is a huge reason why I hate thinking and talking about back then.

It wasn't until college when I learned what hrt was and was free from my family that i was able to transition.

But Yeah I understand what you're saying. Not everyone feel s the same way as me about their past.
>>
>>8564800
Yeah Iktf, I've got too much of a paper trail at this point. I mostly feel completely detached by that person rather than hating him but...
I'm jealous of the younger generation that has all these resources that can let them start earlier
>>
>>8562675
I've noticed a similar bias in people who say "you're transphobic if you don't date trans ppl"

They're all bisexual, pansexual, or queer
>>
>>8564635
You're still a fag. It's still cringey af to post because they looked like you. Sperg.
>>
>>8564635
Tbh that sounds like the meme eggspot of "I play female video game characters cause they're hot" ie I wish that was me, ie I wish I had this childhood of this anime kid and I live vicariously though anime lolicon
>>
>>8564991
No, I meant that they look sort of like what I would have if I had transitioned early...
>>
>>8564624
Do realize that some 'egg' behaviors are also coping mechanisms for abused HSTS, although I'm sure this is becoming less common these days with the internet.
>>
File: 34985903458.png (2MB, 1698x1416px) Image search: [Google]
34985903458.png
2MB, 1698x1416px
>>8565031
It impossible for HSTS to be repressed, only to be depressed.
>>
>>8565038
when are you going to stop roleplaying as straight, cara
>>
File: 345345 copy 3.png (1MB, 1038x1412px) Image search: [Google]
345345 copy 3.png
1MB, 1038x1412px
>>8565047
what outs me as "not straight" ?
>>
>>8565085
your history of stalking other women of course you big idiot
>>
File: 1499414316869.jpg (204KB, 1280x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1499414316869.jpg
204KB, 1280x1596px
>>8565097
did i stalk cis women?
did i stalk trans women out of romantic and sexual interest?
>>
>>8565038
I sincerely hope your life remains pleasant enough for you to have that ignorant delusion.
>>
Trans who claim to love their genitals
>>
i haven't transitioned yet, but i came out to my parents, and my friends have known forever, i always just say "i experience gender dysphoria, and i want to/ am going to transition" is this the same thing as saying "i am trans?"
>>
>>8565264
no.
>>
>>8565038
i'm semi-new here, what is hsts?
>>
>>8565277
Meme term made up by a dude in the 80s that's only used on this board.
Literally no one irl gives the kook the time of day.
Hsts stands for homosexual transsexual--transwomen that prefer men.
>>
>>8565287
ah yes. i wish i was attracted to men beyond just the extreme hotties. women make me sad. hopefully hormones make me straight.
>>
>>8565291
I just can't get into the whole guy thing, because I think I'm so disgusted with my own masculinity. Like I see my old self in what feels like every guy.
Also, they tend to be emotional rice cakes, are largely driven sexually and live in an absolute mess. Plus I haven't met one that didn't feel a bit chaser-ey.
So I stick with women, who are usually very understanding of my need to transition, emotionally deep, empathetic, sensual rather than sexual, and are more aesthetically pleasing.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.