[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never failed boy mode (oversized shirt, baggy jeans, square

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1491465129320.png (93KB, 278x251px) Image search: [Google]
1491465129320.png
93KB, 278x251px
>never failed boy mode (oversized shirt, baggy jeans, square glasses, long hair)
>planning to go girl mode soon
Is this a bad move? Am I setting myself up to be a hon?
>>
Post your girlmode for people to judge, then you'll get a better idea.

Boymode fail is a funny thing. I've never achieved it, yet people always tell me my girlmode passes.
>>
Maybe try an androgynous style and see how people gender you?
>>
>my boymode fails constantly at this point
>get clocked atleast once a week in girlmode
hmmmmm
>>
File: 9bf23867f546ca6baea79111114d42b.jpg (25KB, 622x344px) Image search: [Google]
9bf23867f546ca6baea79111114d42b.jpg
25KB, 622x344px
>>8560507
what the fuck does any of this shit mean?
>>
>>8560655
What do you wear in boy mode? How do you act and talk?
>>
>>8561272
>being dumb
>>
Woot woot, someone else in this club. Except I need to wear a baggy shirt and a baggy overshirt at this point because almost C cups. I say we hide forever in our big dude clothes.
>>
>girlmode
>boymode
>give me attention when i change genders for fun

this is gaiaonline 14 year old attention seeking shit.

this is not real life.

fucking you mentally stunted children. kill yourselves. I bet you're so fucking pasty and unpleasant in real life. This is 14 year old attention seeking aspergers shit.
>>
no need to have some crazy change. Just work cute clothes into your wardrobe as you feel comfortable. At least get some girl jeans, even if they are still a little lose.

If you dont go too crazy and leave everything a little androgynous then you can kinda slowly/gradually transition... at least thats how I did it.
>>
>>8560507
dress androgynously, it doesn't sound like you'd pass
>>
>>8561338

Yeah lol we all stay in boymode for fun and not because going too fast can get you real unpopular real quick some places. But heeey, I bet the person telling people to kill themselves is very pleasant in real life! :3
>>
How can anyone not fail boymode considering we almost live in a post-gender society? I am a total twinkhon and I did fail boymode as well.
>>
>>8561482
>>8561482

Of course, autistic no u gaiaonline shit that a 14 year old would type. No one will ever love you and you will kill yourself. Adults don't want gender swapping children as partners. I'm gay and in a 9 month relationship and I just get tired of the pointless tranny clutter threads on this board for all of you freaks fucking fantasies. K i l l y o u r s e l v e s
>>
You never fail in boymode because you're a boy.
>>
>>8561491
Some people just don't for whatever reason

For me I'm pretty sure it's because my hair still isn't very long
>>
>>8560561
>>8560651
A real woman(with long hair like OP) wouldn't be mistaken for a guy even if she was dressed like OP described.
If you need makeup and distinctly feminine clothes to be gendered female, they you don't pass.
>>
>>8561460
Time to kill myself
>>
>>8561511
>my hair still isn't very long
Mine isn't either, it's like chin length at best.
>>
>>8561524
please don't, I dont mean to say you'd never pass but if you're still early in transition id suggest dressing andro for now, I wish I had stayed more androgynous for a bit longer than I did on hrt
>>
>>8561535
But yeah, I've seen people who objectively look significantly more masculine then me failing, along with clearly cis males who weren't even trying, so it's just not worth overthinking
>>
>>8561545
>along with clearly cis males who weren't even trying
Exactly.
Besides I have one of those weird faces that look more feminine with short hair and more masculine with long hair. I almost never fail boymode with long hair which is interesting.
>>
>>8561540
I've been on HRT for well over a year now. It's clear that my transition has failed, or is on its way to failure. I thought that since i had a somewhat soft face and slight features that it'd work out, but I've never been gendered female. Even last week at the bank the teller sir'd me before i said a word.
>>
>>8561560
How about actually putting in effort into looking female and then posting your picture in passgen?

Doesn't make sense to give up when you haven't even really gone all out yet.
>>
>>8561560
a year on hrt isnt very long desu, how much development have you seen? fat redistribution and hip growth (if you're young enough) take longer than a year to complete, so you shouldn't give up now.
I can't really give you any suggestions without knowing what you look like, but it doesn't sound like anyone would gender you female when you wear baggy jeans, square glasses, and probably a shaggy male haircut so that isn't helping you.
>>
>>8561560
I was on hormones for more than 2 years before a stranger gendered me correctly... patience young grasshopper.

practice with makeup too.I'm still figuring it out but foundation and light blush with a little eyeliner/mascara can really help.

and your eyebrows... how do they look? being a girl and getting called she/mam by strangers takes work.
>>
>>8561578
>I was on hormones for more than 2 years before a stranger gendered me correctly... patience young grasshopper.
Just read a thread by an anon who's 5 years in and never gets gendered female.

How long should we wait?
>>
>>8561669
>How long should we wait?
Until your girlmode passes. Why do you care so much about your boymode if you're gonna abandon it anyway?
>>
>>8561713
>implying we're going to abandon boymode when our girlmode never passes
>>
>>8561713
What do you count as "girlmode"?
>>
>>8561669
As long as you want. Or don't. Buy cute clothes and wear them, Practice makeup, come out to people... Just go androgynous and see how much you can confuse strangers... IDK. You gotta get out of your comfort zone to make progress, but it's worth it. Accept that you are probably going to be visably trans at some point and that's okay
>>
>>8561758
>Accept that you are probably going to be visably trans forever
FTFY
>>
>>8561723
Presenting as female, i.e., girl clothes, makeup, and hair that isn't a mess.

If you don't pass after that, then yeah, you can worry.
>>
>>8561774
And I'll add that I'm not even suggesting you bite the bullet and go public before you're ready, but like, what's the harm in posting pics and asking for feedback? Perhaps you'd figure out what your problem areas are.
>>
>>8561774
> girl clothes, makeup, and hair that isn't a mess
Rather, "to fake looking like a woman".
What's even the point of going fulltime if you don't look like a woman and can't pass without a dress and makeup?
>>
>>8561987
Thing is, lots of cis women require those things to get gendered correctly too.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.