[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I have decided to start self medding. I just want to be happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So, I have decided to start self medding. I just want to be happy about myself, but I don't have a driver's license, I don't have a job, and I still live with my parents. What do I do?
I have enough money to sustain me a few months on blockers and estrogen, but I live very far from the closest place I could get a part time job, so any longtime plan for staying on E isn't an option at the moment. If and when I get a part time job I also need a way so my parents don't get my hormone packages, should I open a PO box?
Please just give me as much advice as possible, all of it is apriciated
>>
If you're too lazy to search for >>>/hrtgen/ you're never going to manage self medding
>>
>>8560310
A PO box would work. UPS/fedex/random stationary stores also have boxes you can rent. If you're desperate for cash you could try mechanical turk.
>>
>>8560370
What is mechanical turk?
>>
>>8560383
Mechanical turk is a task outsourcing platform run by Amazon. Basically you get paid to take surveys, convert images to text, lookup phone numbers from websites, and other menial tasks. There's no job interview or anything, all the work is done from home, and any US citizen can do it. However the pay is terrible and you'll struggle to make even $3 an hour. It is a good employer of last resort and you should be able to make enough to buy hormones if you put a couple of hours into it each day.
>>
>>8560310
Is there no chance of moving out at all? How old are you?
>>
>>8560401
I could move out eventually but I am not financially ready to.
>>
>>8560310

life is good.
if you think otherwise, you're doing something wrong.

translation: get a bike, get a job, and get good.
>>
>>8560397
So if I put in 10 hours I'll make 30 dollars (roughly)? So basically if I did 30 hours a week I would make 90 dollars? That doesn't sound too bad. I could probably get hormones and a little to spare.
>>
>>8560409
So get a job, then? What's stopping you from getting a driver's license?
>>
>>8560427
My stupid parents think I will go joyriding if I get my license.
>>
>>8560473
what do you care what they think? it's the first step toward moving out. how old are you? relevant question, by the way.
>>
>>8560479
I'm basically an adult
>>
>>8560397
>>8560415
I work on Crowdsurf and only have to put in 30 minutes a day to make enough to afford hormones.
>>
>>8562160
Oh? How do I sign up for that?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.