[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best position for sex if you're MtF? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

What's the best position for sex if you're MtF? And actually, how do you even do it? What are some things to know? Thanks!
>>
File: 1_29.png (16KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1_29.png
16KB, 500x384px
>>8559791
I like cowgirl. Use lots of lube, be slow about the start, and it will go fine. Good luck!
>>
You don't because touching your body in any fucking way is disgusting and a terrible thing to do
>>
This is relevant to my interests. I probably won't need it for a while but still.
>>
>>8559791
Me and my boy sometimes do missionary, even if it's tougher for couples where the girl is a tranny. Cowgirl is fun, but we mostly just bend me over and have him fuck me as rough as he can. Helps that I'm a huge sub.
>>
>>8559872
I cant even
dont want to expose or feel my gt
no strenght/stamina to ride
>>
>>8559872
I agree, cowgirl is my fav position
>>
>>8559943
>but we mostly just bend me over and have him fuck me as rough as he can.

That sounds best to me honestly.
>>
>>8559872
+1 for cowgirl
going at my own pace is best, and in the heat of the moment he can help out too (;
>>
What is the best position for your first time with your bf, hypothetically of course.
>>
>>8560340
Cowgirl
>>
>>8560340
first time? Missionary, as is traditional. It's what we did. Worth it for the leglock at the end and the kisses throughout
>>
>>8560355
>kisses throughout
SOLD. thank you sempai.
>>
>>8560355
leglock?
>>
>>8560362
np familia
Yeah, Missionary is the most romantic for a first time by far. Can be a bit tricky with MTF anatomy, but is super worth it for how romantic and beautiful it feels.
After that, again, I'm a sucker for just taking it from behind. But that's preference.
>>
>>8560355
Missionary sounds like it'd absolutely suck. You'd have to bend your back and make it just terrible, and awkward.
>>
>>8560440
You can put a pillow underneath you. A lot of people also rest their legs on their guy's shoulders or wrap them around his body. It makes it a lot easier.
>>8560368
Also curious about this, though. What does this refer to?
>>
>>8560450
You'd still have to bend your back, despite a pillow, unless the guy is significatly taller, and can basically hunch over you.

Butt is further back than a vagina, so everything becomes much more awkard.
>>
>>8559872
This. For me cowgirl makes being sub feel dominant and FUCK, YOU MADE ME HORNY
>>
>>8560450
Leglock refers to the "wrap around his body" you referenced. It gets my boyfriend off really hard.
>>
for the first timer i'd go with cowgirl because you can control the angle and depth of penetration, so you can make sure it fits in nice. getting on all fours is 8/8 if you can handle it. missionary is very intimate too, but i recomend you put a pillow/cushion under your butt/lower back, so your butt is angled in a better way for penetration
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.