[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with hugboxing? My endo has a new nurse and literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: ouch.jpg (718KB, 1280x876px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
718KB, 1280x876px
How do you deal with hugboxing?
My endo has a new nurse and literally every 5 minutes she tells me how pretty I am and hugs me and shit.
I'm well aware that I'm not passing but this shit somehow hurts more then people staring at me.
>>
>>8558918
She wants the D, bruh.
>>
Ask her not to fucking touch you?
>>
>>8558923
HRT killed my dick a while ago and I'm pretty sure she's aware of that.
>>8558930
I can't be rude or anything the next endo is miles and miles away.
>>
>>8558937
The D thing was a joke.
Honestly, you need to learn to take a compliment. Don't be a miserable cunt. She's being nice to you.
>>
>>8558946
I rather be honest with myself and try to cope with being trash.
Her "compliments" are contradicting with everything I see and despise about me when I look in the mirror.
When you really think about it she's just lying straight into my face and we both know it.
>>
>>8558961
suicide seems like the only way out
>>
>>8558961
Different people find different people pretty.
>>
>>8558918
I have kind of the opposite problem, the nurse at my endo thinks I'm ftm, she calls me handsome and treats me like "one of the girls". It's my fault though, I put male/male name on my papers because I'm not having the doctors cringe every time they say it after they look at me.
>>
>>8558968
I've been thinking about suicide for years now but I'm too much of a coward to actually go through with it.
>>
>>8558918
She is trying to be really kind and nice. You should appreciated people like that since most will call you names.
>>
>>8558918
>hugs
"I don't like physical contact. Please, no hugs."
>you're so pretty
A simple "thanks" is all you need. Acknowledge her compliment and she'll move on. If you want to express that you don't feel the same, then "Thanks, but I don't feel that way" works fine.

In other words, learn how to not be so socially awkward.
>>
>>8558918
"Thank you, that's very kind" Then move on. If it helps, she probably does believe you are pretty.
>>
The nurse I see at my endo does the same thing. She always compliments my breast growth even though they've barely changed in a year and always makes remarks how guys must be all over me and stuff like that, even though I'm a 6'1 twinkhon
>>
Just avoiding contact. Whenever I go out literally everyone hugboxes and pity passes me, it's so condescending. Why do people have to make fun of me instead of leaving us alone?
>>
>>8560198
So it's a damned they say something nice and damned if say something unpleasant thing then, isn't it? Perhaps you would prefer if no one on Earth ever spoke to you again.
>>
>>8558937
then dont be rude be cute and embarrassed but tell her that it makes you feel uncomfortable
>>
>>8560220
There's a difference between harassing me and calling me a faggot and not calling me miss and ma'am just to make fun of me when I'm out of earshot
>>
>>8560220
I'd rather be euthanized, tbhon.
>>
>>8558968
fuck you, don't tell people to an hero
>>
>>8560240
It seems to me that a lot of these situations may have more to do with self esteem issues and persecution complexes than the direct and intended malice of others. But then again, I haven't lived your life and I'm not a psychiatrist.
>>
File: grin.gif (2MB, 680x366px) Image search: [Google]
grin.gif
2MB, 680x366px
>>8560159
>makes remarks how guys must be all over me and stuff like that, even though I'm a 6'1 twinkhon
lmao
>>
How to find a trans friendly endo in socal?
>>
>>8558946

there's a difference between being 'nice' and just lying to someone you pity.
>>
Ciswomen hugbox each other constantly, get used to it even if you do start to pass.
>>
>>8560486
This a million fucking times, forever. Everyone hugboxes women. It's part of your new life, so you might as well try and skim some self esteem off of it. What you see in the mirror isn't necessarily what you look like to everyone else, most people don't have time to seek out imperfections in your appearance the way you can.
>>
>>8560429
This, sometimes seeing a tranny brings out she in everyone
>>
>>8558918
Poor trannies. Wish you all the best senpai. Hope you end up passing
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.