[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mostly stealth ftm on T for a year and a half (but pre-surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1413427028184.jpg (60KB, 383x700px) Image search: [Google]
1413427028184.jpg
60KB, 383x700px
>mostly stealth ftm on T for a year and a half (but pre-surgery still)
>virgin autistic NEET
>fed up of having to masturbate literally every day because of my sky high sex drive
>obsessed with cock, doesn't matter who it's on
>have been strongly wanting to suck/touch a cock for so long now
>curious about cruising
>thinking about trying grindr/other dating/meetup apps on the offchance someone is actually interested

Should I do it? Any recommended apps? Tips/advice?
>>
>>8558116
>Should I do it? Any recommended apps? Tips/advice?
Use condoms. Birth pills won't protect you from aids.
>>
>>8558116
Hearing FtMs talk about how much they want to suck cock makes me understand why people hate transbians.
>>
>>8558176
>tfw transbian
>tfw also get triggered hearing ftms talk about cock
>tfw disgusted by my own transbianism
>tfw want to be into guys
>>
>>8558116
Are you in the UK, anon?

You can suck and touch my cock
>>
>>8558206
The only consolation I can find is that transbian sexuality is more like "a-and I want to find mommy s-so that she can tie me down and call me a good girl", instead of being like "yeah I just want to pound my girlfriend and make her suck my dick". I guess the gay FtM equivalent to us would be an FtM top, but you don't see many of those for some reason....
>>
>>8558176
this
>>
File: 1498759213344.jpg (198KB, 1024x914px)
1498759213344.jpg
198KB, 1024x914px
>>8558176
Am I missing something here? What's wrong with being a 'transbian'? I literally don't understand. Are you somehow saying you're only 'really' trans if you're 'straight', cause that is retarded and just plain wrong. I can't help my sexuality, I just really like cocks. It doesn't even matter what sex/gender the cock belongs to. I call myself bisexual but if there was a word for being cock-sexual I would probably use it.
>>
>>8558306
don't take that anon seriously, they're shitposting.

look, dude. just do you. human instincts can be good, we have them for a reason. but we have brains so we can act on our instincts critically and carefully. wanna grindr? go for it. but be safe. be smart. if it ends up being a mistake, lesson learned. there's no other way to grow than to venture beyond what is known. good luck.
>>
>>8558306
Most transbians on /lgbt/ are fetishist straight males that self-describe as AGP. Hence the hate.
>>
>>8558261
tbdesu i kinda don't mind the latter. but the former is closer to being straight girl so i do like it more.

>I guess the gay FtM equivalent to us would be an FtM top, but you don't see many of those for some reason....
maybe just fewer ftms? or ftms are more submissive than mtfs are dominant.
>>
>>8558261
>mfw top
>mfw no cock to top with so bottom by default
>mfw will probably be forced to be a bottom even if I have a cock because skinny manlet fag
>>
>>8558390

>What is a dildo
>>
>>8558365
but agp is good!
>>
>>8558261
>s-so that she can tie me down and call me a good girl
How do you know my fetish?
>>
>>8558454
but I want to stick my physical non existant dick in things
>>
>>8558261
It's almost like gay trans people are a reflection of gay cis people (shittons of lesbians are needy switches and shittons of gays are cock starved bottom demons)
>>
>>8558306
Retaining straight original attraction while trans makes you look like fetishist.
>>
Am I AGP if I want terfs to lock me in chastity and fuck me with a strap on while calling me worthless scum
>>
>>8558774
No it doesn't, nobody cares. We're already crossdressing freaks. Normies are just like "oh, a drag queen can date women? neato"

>>8558781
Very
>>
>>8558789
Where do you think "predatory men in dress stereotype" came from.
>>
>>8558813
Hons like >>8552838 ?
>>
>>8558813
From TERF forums and Susans polish shitposter. Nobody IRL cares. Nobody IRL cares about any 4chan meme you spew on here despite how hard and how desperately you spew it with the expectation that I would ever believe such tripe on the papuan headhunters consortium that you've turned the internet into muh STICKING IT TO LE MAN ROW ROW FIGHT LE POWAH

Kill yourself.
>>
>>8558888
If nobody cares, why are you so upset about it?
>>
>>8558261
>I guess the gay FtM equivalent to us would be an FtM top, but you don't see many of those for some reason....
It's harder to top things with no dick, or a fake dick. The latter just seems sad to me.
>>
File: 1494976293633.png (143KB, 547x274px) Image search: [Google]
1494976293633.png
143KB, 547x274px
>>8559246
>u madd?

My case rests. Enjoy those quads bitch.
>>
>>8558813
Religious Conservatives.
>>
>>8558116
Oh I forgot to give you actual advice.

Be upfront about the trans thing. There are gay dudes willing to do it, but you really don't want to trick a guy.
Inversely, stay away from straight guys. They'll go for it, sure, but they'll be expecting to cumdump your mancave and basically treat you like a tomboyish girl.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.