[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People often say that a gay guy should not start a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: kinseyscale.png (21KB, 452x231px) Image search: [Google]
kinseyscale.png
21KB, 452x231px
People often say that a gay guy should not start a relationship with a bi because they will always eventually break up with them for a girl. I used to say that it's bullshit because I am bi and in a 5 year happy relationship with a man.

But for a couple of months now I have been growing more and more frustrated in the relationship. I feel a really strong sexual urge towards women while my attraction towards guys seems to diminish. I feel terrible because I love my boyfriend and I love spending time with him but I feel less and less attracted to him. I'm in a state of deep sexual frustration now. It hurts to see attractive women on the street.

It wasn't like that in the past. I was attracted to him and I was sexually fulfilled. Now I feel almost straight. Anybody went through a change in their sexual orientation like that?
>>
And now he's messaging me on Facebook that he misses me. This is bullshit.
>>
">>8557594"

Op I think your just paranoid, try jerking off to straight shit exclusively then you will get bored of that and Probaly feel better about the situation
>>
>>8557594
I had the reverse situation op. Was in nearly 5 year relationship with a girl but after a while my sexual desire towards her started to diminish and she basically became my best friend. I started feeling gayer and gayer. She caught on to the fact I wasn't asking for the sex anymore and stole my phone thinking I was cheating on her with another girl. She found the pictures of dicks and guys I had been texting. I never actually cheated on her but I was sending pictures to dudes online and asking for dick pics and stuff. She was actually quite understanding of the situation and we mutually agreed to separate. I recommend you talk to your bf and tell him how you're feeling.
>>
>>8557594
Its just the seven year itch probably. Stick it out.
>>
>>8557594
This is why bis need to disappear forever. Degenerates.
>>
>>8557594
Scum
Die
He deserves it for being desperate enough to go for biscum
>>
AROUND BISCUM
NEVER CUM
>>
Sexuality is fluid, particularly so when you're bisexual. Talk to him about it and remember that relationships are about more than sex.
>>
>>8557837
Sexuality is not fluid for most of the population.
Our sexuality is rigid and we know whether we like men or women.
Bisexuals are just perverts with no standards and make the rest of us sick.
The only thing worse than biscum is a gay or straight person who goes anywhere near them.
>>
>>8557842
This.
>>
We're living apart now because I got a job in a different country. I need to think it out, hopefully it will pass and I will be able to be with him but I don't want to make him move and leave his home country behind if I'm about to dump him after that.

>>8557837
Relationships are about more than sex but sex is an important part of a relationship. You cannot have a good relationship if any of the people involved is permanently unfulfilled sexually, it will fall apart.
>>
I love the hate for bi people on this thread. Makes me feel even more worthless...
Also OP, try to jerk it to some women and you will soon be back to wanting cock. Works for me.
>>
Dude just move on.
5 years is long time. Imo after 5 yrs your married or should be.

You've just our grown your gay stage at this point in your life. Your living in a different country with all kinds of available women around you.

Why not have fun and date, fuck around. Living a gay lifestyle can be stressful and limiting. Just be happy you aren't gay.

I only feel sorry for the gay guy. But then again I'm sure he saw something like this coming eventually.

Nothing last forever. The only hard part would be knowing you left him for a brighter hetrosexuality life style. There is no easy way to put it -- it's going to crush him -- deeply.

5 years was/is a lot of time to invest in a person but you can't change how you feel now. Just move on man.
>>
>>8557594
And today we learn another lesson about why not to date biscum
>>
>>8557594
Just jerk it to women for a while.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.