[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I recently got my first boyfriend. (mtf btw) How do I tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1483906497256.png (44KB, 385x201px) Image search: [Google]
1483906497256.png
44KB, 385x201px
Ok so I recently got my first boyfriend. (mtf btw) How do I tell him that I want him to sex me. We've been going out for a few weeks and he's the perfect gentleman. But he never tries to "score". But he always gets me so turned on every time we hang out. At this point I just want him to throw me down on the bed and have his way with me like a wild animal. But I don't wamt to come off as weird. Amd maybe it's still too soon. I don't know.

How do I let my bf know that I want him to ruin my prostate with his cock without repulsing him?
>>
Just ask him
>>
>>8557601
Isn't he going to think that's weird or being too forward?
>>
Not everything is like your weeb hentai. He Probaly wants the boi puss just as much as you want the d.
>>
>>8557586
OP's pic is cute anyone got the source?
>>
>>8557586
Pretty much same situation here, just ask him.
"Fuck me Onii-chan" if he is a weeb or
"Do you want to... you know... do it?" if he is a normal person.
My guess is he probably wants you to fuck him as much as you want him to fuck you.
>>
>>8557586
here's an example of what to do:
>get home from date
>grab him and start making out with your body fully pressed against his
>like pull him into you like you're trying to fit him inside of your body
>because you are
that should help him understand what you want
>>
>>8557586
Do you pass? If so, just act like any normal girl and make out with him
>>
>>8557586
>>8559678

More importantly, does he know you are trans?
>>
This is such a cute topic.

tfw no adorable sexually frustrated trans gf

it hurts

>>8557586

Have you tried hinting at him? I mean, if he's your boyfriend, he probably expects that the relationship will become sexual at some point. Maybe he wants you to make the first move?

Maybe he wants to feel desired by you.
>>
>>8557608
Generally nobody cares that much. If he raises a huge fuss about it would you even want to date someone like that?
>>
>>8559678
>>8559701
Well, he does know I'm trans. He says that I do pass 99% of the time but sometimes he can "just tell" and it "isn't a perfect pass yet." Makes me sorta insecure sometimes. But he knows everything about my downstairs situation already. He's known me since before I even started transitioning.
>>
>>8559541
>>8559661
These seem really bold but if you're right and he does want me as much as I want him then it just might work. I'm just afraid that he'll think I'm coming off too strong or it's too soon for sex or someething.

>>8559755
I wouldn't leave him over something like that! I really love this guy!
>>
>>8559814
>I wouldn't leave him over something like that! I really love this guy!
It's pretty unlikely anyone is going to think it's weird to ask. People have sex, it's normal lol
Unless he's like a diehard mormon or something bringing up sex isn't going to send him running.
>>
As a guy, I'd personally prefer it if I didn't have to be the one to bring up the subject. A girl being a little forward about what she wants isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>8559848
Specifically how would you like your gf to bring it up?
>>
>>8560343
not him, but i'd love it if she sat next to me, laid her head on my shoulder, and started grabbing/rubbing my arm or leg.
peck him on the cheek and slide your hand from his arm to his pec, or from his leg/thigh to his crotch. he'll 100% turn to kiss you, and when he does grab his shirt and pull him in to make out.
if your hand is on his chest at this point, run it down his chest/stomach and rest it on his belt buckle. bonus points if you curl a finger or two into his waistband and tug a little. if he still doesn't get the hint, try undoing his pants while kissing him
>>
>>8557586
>>8559814

To be honest the least autistic way to ask for sex is to just act flirty; tell him you think he's handsome, nuzzle your head into his shoulder and stroke his hair or touch his leg. Heck if you aren't a heavy person just sit on his lap and kiss him.

Show him that you're really interested in him and it will turn him on like nothing less. Men want to feel wanted too. They want to feel like they're the manliest guy in the world and that you're desperate for them.

He'll get the point and you don't have to vocalise it in that awkward, "can we..." way.
>>
>>8560378
>tfw i still have to do this every fucking time with my boyfriend
i love the bastard but god is he dense with when im horny
he's initiated like 3 times in a year of being sexually active?
>>
File: 1385208252460.jpg (20KB, 361x371px)
1385208252460.jpg
20KB, 361x371px
>>8557586
>Ok so I recently got my first boyfriend
Sounds like you got a girlfriend, not a boyfriend Tbhwu fampai.

Just reading through the thread it sounds to me like he is a beta guy with not much female experience and he likes the idea of "having a gf", but he doesnt have the stomach to man the fuck up and pound his tranny gf out. My advice is keep him as a training bf; then when you find a real man, one that actually appreciates and desires your body, drop his cuck ass or friendzone him. Dont settle if you arent sexually compatible, there is someone better out there for you.
>>
>>8560437
Carth, why are you such a tool? Doesn't love mean anything to you?
>>
File: 908908.png (2MB, 1604x1434px) Image search: [Google]
908908.png
2MB, 1604x1434px
why did carth say that he could never love me
>>
File: 1492184254232.png (85KB, 388x218px)
1492184254232.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>8560501
I am just keepin it real faM. If OP was a cis girl do you think she would have this same problem? This problem seems like a problem that would really make you wonder huh? And dont talk to me about love when its 2 autistic young adults that have been dating for a few weeks, probably both on their first relationship.... miss me with shit faM for real.

I bet you he loves her alright, just not enough to stop jerking off to his Chinese cartoon girls tho.
xD xD xD

>>8560509
Go somewhere Cara
>>
>>8560557
oh cmon people have awkwardness their first time, cis or not
>>
>>8557586
Grab his dick!
>>
>>8560624
This thread isnt about awkwardness but move the goal post if it makes you feel better.

>>8560687
>Grab his dick!
A woman should never be put into a position of rejection like this, the man should assume all risk.

Best of luck OP I wish y'all the best and hope you have a happy relationship. Keep an eye on those red flags tho just sayin.
>>
>>8560747
how is "i dont know how to start our first time" anything but awkwardness
>>
>>8560756
You making a lot of assumptions with that quote there faM....unless you are OPs gf.

I try not to assume anything, I just go off of what people say/do. Maybe you and I just play the game differently, let me know what the Minor Leagues are like tho faM I cant remember that far back.
>>
>>8560789
The more you post the more retarded you become.
>>
I think it's cute when a girl asks, but I also like it when she shows me physically. E.g. rubbing my thigh, moving her hands down my body, especially when making out.
>>
touch his dicc subtly after you touch his thighs abs etc. also if ur in bed or something, make out with him and pull him between ur legs.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.