[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be "straight" male >Have long term girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0584.jpg (47KB, 750x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.jpg
47KB, 750x376px
>Be "straight" male
>Have long term girlfriend (year and a half)
>Regularly have sex with her
>Also desperately want to get pounded by a man and turned into a limp wristed faggot

Oh boy I can't wait until I snap one day and go total queer
>>
Do you actually enjoy having sex with her?
>>
>>8556011
I wouldn't say I hate it but certainly don't love it. I do it mostly for her. Unless she makes it obvious she's in the mood, I leave her be
>>
>>8556011
OP likely projects onto her gf during sex.
>>
>>8556030

And you seem to have a stronger desire to be with men.

Have you ever actually had the opportunity?
>>
>>8556034
What is with this board and thinking everyone is a tranny
>>8556538
The closest I've ever come to actually being with a man is when I get drunk as hell and tried to cuddle with my buddy
>>
>>8555996
Get a dildo first. Make sure anal isn't something you'll regret.
>>
>>8557263
Most trannies have forced feminization fetish

thus they have no qualms with trying to convince desperate young males onto the path of the devil's estrogen

note attempts to convince girls to go FtM are 0
>>
File: pd-5623-29-img-1.jpg (61KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
pd-5623-29-img-1.jpg
61KB, 750x750px
>>8555996
>>
>>8555996
AGP transbian with a rape fetish.
Hon tier combination.
>>
>>8557276
>note attempts to convince girls to go FtM are 0
Why is that?
>>
Why do you guys indulge these irritating closet case scum?
Don't try and give the dunce advice.
Just shitpost about him being AGP.
>>
>>8557271
Without going into to much detail, I know that I at least like things in my butt
>>8557287
Wow thanks asshole
>>
>>8557281
Because nobody cares enough about butch dykes to bother. And at the end of the day you're never getting a functioning dick out it and desperate cis men with plenty of functioning dick are dime a dozen.

Males getting feminized or gender bent against their better judgment seem to be a unique aspect of human society you can find in a lot of cultural product compared to the obverse. But certainly, the macaque doesn't do this shit.
>>
>>8557281
because women are very very rearely as pervert and predatory as men
>>
>>8557293
>women
>not perverted

2/10 see me after class
>>
>>8557287
Evidence she (saying she just in case you're right) is AGP?
>>
>>8557295
XIX century called, they want their sexology back
>>
>>8557304
She isn't. She's a closet case faggot who's messing around with some poor girl because he's such a beta weak fuck up that he can't admit to himself that he's gay.
I just find calling scum like him AGP to be amusing.
>>
>>8557293
But they are, they just do it to young children in their care.

Actually I just realized I answered the original question.
>>
>>8557308
2017 called, we want you to stop forcing memes out of the shit faced delusion they'll become reality
>>
>>8557311
Please don't use AGP as a pejorative.
>>
>>8557311
I'm not "messing" around with her. I do like her, but not in a sexual way
>>
>>8557335
It is a pejorative though.

>>8557337
Fuck off, closet scum.
You're a fag, get over it.
>>
>>8557280
What does Hon mean ?
>>
>>8557361
How is a nonjudgemental psychiatric label anymore pejorative than any other?

Please, I'm fascinated to learn how your opinion is worth more than the researchers who invented the term in itself, worthless average 4channer goer with non argument and plenty of smoke but no fire.
>>
>>8557375
Because AGPs are just straight Cis male fetishists who take their fetish too far.
They aren't trans. The people who came up with the term are these same frtishists trying to give credence to their own perversion.
If you have a mans brain but want to dress up like a girl you aren't trans.
>>
>>8557276
>Most trannies have forced feminization fetish
Holy shit, all these insane posts here now make sense. Not suprising considering most trannies here are "agp" fetish-freaks that tend to fit all terfs' talking points.
>>
>>8557390
>rah rah rah butthurt and no arguments

Disregarded, I'm pretty sure you're the local Polish nonposter and not worth giving anymore attn.

>>8557392
Christ you people fall for obvious bait really easily.
>>
>>8557403
>Christ you people fall for obvious bait really easily.
Is over 50% of this board just elaborate ruse?
>>
File: wolly wonka.jpg (299KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
wolly wonka.jpg
299KB, 800x644px
>>8557407
Over 99% of every 4chan board is an elaborate ruse and you revealed how new you are here with that statement.
>>
>>8555996
Seems like you need Grindr in your life
>>
>>8557403
Look at the AGP trying to make this thread about AGPs.
Typical self absorbed man behaviour.
>>
>>8557293
>because women are very very rearely as pervert

Why does it seem that TERF arguments eventually start sounding like Victorian-era misogyny?
>>
>>8557390
AGPs are not straight, cis, male or fetishists. 0/4.
>>
>>8557414
I've been thinking about it. Problem is that I'm only 19 and still living at home
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.