[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trans pre-hrt anzd I just wanna lie down and fade away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

I'm trans pre-hrt anzd I just wanna lie down and fade away overnight. In other words I want to die painlessly. I can't fucking bare to wait until my therapist finally prescribes me hormones, which I've been waiting for since I figured this shit out 3 years ago. If I don't get the hormones soon as in within a week I really think that I will buy a helium canister and a medical mask, to slip away into nothingness painlessly overnight.
>>
>>8555589
Buy hormones online instead of killing yourself.
>>
>>8555589
>waiting for hormones for 3 years
Why would you do this?
You're not supposed to just wait for everything to be handed to you, if you want something you have to do it yourself
If you can't even be assed to take 30 minutes to research HRT and buy it online, you have much bigger issues you need to solve other than being a tranny
>>
>>8555601
This
>>
>>8555601
This tbqh.

I'm in the same situation and i'll just order them. I can kill myself or go back to drugs later if it doesn't work, but i'm not giving up my chance of a happier life.
>>
>>8555655
I was waiting because I wanted to get them legally.
>>
>>8555655
>>8557880
I was also waiting because I didn't want to self med. But I'm seriously considering self medding now.
>>
>>8555589
Just self med even if you can't in your country.
>>
>>8557906
I'm thinking of doing that, I can hardly bare living like this anymore.
>>
>don't want to break the law
>don't want to self med
>do want to kill myself

Wut

Start self medding, as long as you are healthy you will be fine. Tell your doc and they will prescribe you hormones on the spot
>>
>>8557925
I think I'll take your advice, I want to get myself on hrt.
>>
>>8557947
Your mental health is even more important than your physical health. If you truly are trans, get on HRT asap. It will improve your mental health, and while dysphoria will never really fade, it will at least become bearable
>>
>>8557880
I think therapists do this on purpose. They know that once they prescribe HRT you will have less reason to get more counseling $$$. So they drag shit out and play dumb.

Maybe try ordering online, taking the meds for a week or so, and then telling your therapist. You will force their hand that way. I've heard alot of them will prescribe on the spot to reduce any harm you could do to yourself.
>>
>>8557974
If my therapist is doing this I swear to God I will kill her.
>>
>>8557997
Of course she's doing it. Just think of all the horror stories about therapists on /lgbt/.
>>
>>8558104
If I'm gonna self med what do I need to know?
>>
>>8555589
What country are you in?
>>
>>8558220
Canada
>>
>>8558268
Well I'm not 100% sure on this but I recall there being informed consent clinics in canada like they have in the United States. Maybe a quick google search for one in your province would be easier than buying drugs online. And you'll still be doing 100% legally like you originally wanted to.

If not I'd recommend https://www.qhi.co.uk/ for buying hormones. I personally do informed consent in the U.S. and ordered from qhi just incase an issue ever arose and needed back up pills.
>>
>>8558308
I don't know about any of those informed consent places in Nova Scotia. I am moving to Ontario within a year but that's still too long to get titty skittles. I might check out the website.
>>
>>8555589
Literally why not self med?

It's really not a big deal and it's really fucking easy to buy meds online.
>>
>>8558453
Ontario has informed consent, just speak with a general practitioner. I just talked to the doctor on my college campus desu.

qhi definitely delivers to Canada, by the way. I ordered hormones for my partner who didn't have a prescription yet at one point.
>>
>>8558466
I'm worried about the legality.
>>
>>8558521
Why? How does it being legal or illegal make any difference?
>>
>>8559147
I don't want to go to jail.
>>
>>8559253
Anon...
>>
>>8559259
I think that's a normal thing to want. Not going to jail is appealing.
>>
>>8559418
thats okay :) i personally know hundreds of trans girls who were sent to prison for feminizing themselves unlawfully
>>
>>8559437
I sense your sarcasm.
>>
>>8559437
I just want to go through the proper legal method. I could probably end up going to jail for possession of steroids or something.
>>
>>8559452
thats only for shit like testosterone lol

nobodys gonna give a fuck about something thats quite literally the opposite
>>
>>8559456
I dunno I just wanna be cautious.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.