[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any MTFs here that would categorize themselves as being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Are there any MTFs here that would categorize themselves as being "man-hating"? It doesn't have to be for feminist reasons.

Also, why do trans lesbians tend to more sympathetic to cis straight men than straight trans women?
>>
>>8554952
HSTSes only ever seen men as 'other'. Some NHSTSes can understand what it's like to be treated as a man.
>>
>>8554952
Yes.
I unfortunately would consider myself man-hating.

I've had too many negative relationships with men in my life. My dad, and a clingy narcissistic boyfriend were the worst of it.

That said I don't know of any positive relationships I've had with men. They seem to be routinely insensitive and wrapped up in their own fear of being feminine to relate to anyone else other than other bros.

Which is unfortunate because I'm not sexually attracted to girls.
>>
>>8554988
Have you considered the fact that the invariant factor in all your failed relationships is you?
>>
>>8554952
I don't really like men. So I guess I can be considered "man-hating". Some are ok though. Although I feel some sympathy, only a bit.

as a transbian I do not have much of an opinion on straight trans women except maybe fugging them.
>>
File: 34985903458.png (2MB, 1698x1416px) Image search: [Google]
34985903458.png
2MB, 1698x1416px
>>8555040
forgot to mention that i didn't want to hear trans lesbian's opinions on this
>>
>>8555061
shut up cara

my transbians opinions are good
>>
>>8554952
If anything I'm the opposite.

t. bi mtf trying to make herself straight
>>
>>8554988
>clingy narcissistic boyfriend

was his name Luis?
>>
>>8554952
No I wouldn't, just because I hate being male myself doesn't mean that I need to hate all men. A lot of guys treat me like a woman and make me feel pretty.
>>
>Are there any MTFs here that would categorize themselves as being "man-hating"

Not exactly it's a conundrum because I'm really attracted to hypermasculinity in men, but that same hypermasculinity pisses me off in practice sometimes (guys thinking they're entitled to you, men violating your consent). I don't trust men easily, but I love the men I can trust and I love receiving attention from men.

>why do trans lesbians tend to more sympathetic to cis straight men than straight trans women?
LOL u know why
>>
File: 1486441540882.jpg (68KB, 342x484px) Image search: [Google]
1486441540882.jpg
68KB, 342x484px
>>8554952
I'm definitely manhating. Enough so that it impacts my sexuality a lot, I find men more attractive but I tend toward dating and befriending only women because I dislike men so much. It's for both feminist reasons and personal reasons, and overall it just seems like men are worse women.

>Also, why do trans lesbians tend to more sympathetic to cis straight men than straight trans women?
Is this true? Trannies as a whole don't seem sympathetic to cis het men at all.
>>
>>8555156
same. being interested in women has brought me nothing but pain.
>>
>>8554998
Its only partially me.

I'm in a good relationship now.

I couldn't stand being called "daddy" by my ex boyfriend because I'm mtf. When I told him i wasnt comfortable with it and ended up breaking up with him (for other reasons -- he couldnt respect that i didnt like him in the same way he liked me and he didn't give me any space) he punched a hole through my window and stalked me for a year.

My previous failed relationships were sexless relationships with girls who broke up with me. Several of them ended up coming out as gay later.

I have had friendships with guys who now identify as non-binary, but do they really count? Other friendships with guys feel like an act where I have to be all "no homo" "I totally like sports haha" so they don't get creeped out.

I think I'll start being more okay with friendships/relationships with guys when they start treating me like a girl instead of a failed guy.

>>8555176
His name was Matthew.
>>
File: IMG_0484.jpg (52KB, 378x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
52KB, 378x485px
>man-hating thread: up for 18 hours with only 13 replies
>women-hating threads: multiple on the front page daily, all maxxed out at post and image limits
good thinking material
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499189649739.jpg (30KB, 720x423px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499189649739.jpg
30KB, 720x423px
>>8555061
Goddd you are such a delusional narcissistic cunt
>>
File: 1494196717540.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494196717540.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>8558796
>let me ghostbumpp without saying I'm ghostbumping n-nerds :(((
>>
>>8558796
Almost like there's more to hate about women and as for this thread maybe we don't take bait easily.
>>
>>8554952
The opposite for me. I hate them less than I ever did when people were trying to force me to be one.

I actually kind of understand men now, but it's from a third party observer point of view instead of 'this is what I'm supposed to be' second person stuff.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.