[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the relief when you see guys your age and how much more masculine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: r-right?.png (112KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
r-right?.png
112KB, 359x393px
>the relief when you see guys your age and how much more masculine they are
>tfw you realize you would've been them had you waited to transition
>tfw you see trannies starting at your current age and count your blessings for transitioning before them
A-at least I have this, right? ;_;
>>
>>8554371
what age?
>>
>>8554371
>tfw you did wait
>>
>>8554398
>>8554540
When did you transition?
>>
>>8554598
I didn't
>>
>>8554371
I only ever really saw significant differences in aging until like 25+
Only like one of my friends actually got early MPB and he was bald by like 22.
>>
>>8554633
why not?
>>8554635
there's a massive difference between a 18 year old and a 22 year old, and a massive difference between a 22 year old and a 25 year old
>>
>>8554765
I've looked at pics of me between 18 and 25 and there's very few noticeable differences. Most of my friends have barely changed other than many of them getting MPB as they hit 23-24ish or older
I've only noticed changes in my older friends that are 28+, but I think drastic changes don't occur until 30+
>>
>>8554765
I wouldn't pass. I wouldn't be cis. I'd need surgery and electrolysis.
>>
>>8554779
But if you look at people before and after college (so 18-22), they change substantially and are much more masculine.
>>
File: 1486420784091.jpg (173KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
1486420784091.jpg
173KB, 630x354px
>>8554371
>transitioned at 17
>even if I don't look super pretty, there's nothing really male about me
>don't interact with guys much
>when I do up close I'm reminded how we are worlds apart
>>
>>8555250
I graduated uni and my high school grad pics look the same as my uni ones mostly but my cheekbones changed a bunch. I wouldn't say that made me significantly more masculine it mostly looks like I lost babyfat.

Some people age quickly but I think for most people their 20s aren't a great concern. Depends on your lifestyle, diet, supplements, etc.
I never tried to man up or anything, and I actively worked against MPB. I aged far better than my friends but even they didn't get that extreme of differences. Your 20s are not even close to the changes that occur in your 30s.
>>
>>8555305
>Your 20s are not even close to the changes that occur in your 30s.
That's what twenty-something hons tell themselves to sleep at night tbqh familia.
>>
>>8555285
>when I do up close I'm reminded how we are worlds apart
How?
>>
>>8555336
>way more reserved and unemotional
>when they aren't they are assertive or angry
>way deeper voices
>huge hands
>really big jaw and mouth (makes kissing feel weird desu)
>all muscly and stuff, not soft
>so much fucking hair
>narrow hips
>slim thighs
>etc
All of it just kinda stands in contrast to me, so it's validating and interesting.

Also flat chests are kinda fun to touch and weird at the same time. I had boob tier gyno since I was like 11, so I don't really remember what it was like being flat.
>>
>>8555382
>I had boob tier gyno since I was like 11

>it's another "klinefelter kid brags about being more naturally passing because of their extra X chromosome" episode
>>
>>8555401
I didn't know this was a meme, but yeah. Being slightly intersex is nice.
>>
>>8554598
I meant, when did you transition?
>>
>>8555382
I get freaked out when I remember that guys have facial and body hair anywhere besides their legs. It feels so weird.
>>
>>8555382
>>way more reserved and unemotional
>>when they aren't they are assertive or angry
This makes me really sad and resentful for how men are treated and for being born male myself.
>>
>>8555417
>>
>>8555382
When I'm talking to a guy and he's way hairer, towering over me, musclier then me, way more dominant then me, and such a deeper manlier voice then me. I seriously get butterflies in my stomach and start imagining what it would be like to be in their big strong arms. Is this normal? I still got this feeling pre-mones but it wasn't as strong, was I just suppressing this feeling then?
>>
>>8556073
I get these feelings too, and the smell of men turns me on. Hormones definitely made the feelings stronger.
>>
>>8554765
That really varies from person to person though. It's really just a gene lottery and some.people come out ok but a lot don't.
>>
>>8554371
I transitioned at 26. Wish I had done it sooner because constant body hair maintenence would have been easier, but oh well.

I had to figure myself out, and there really wasn't another path all in all. I've got what I've got and I'm content with my life.
>>
I was pretty alpha early. Orgasm at 9-10. Voice dropped 12-13, 280 bench 315 squat by 15. I didnt stand a chance.
>>
>>8558604
Did you end up transitioning? How did it go?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.