[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

straight white male here, a girl just came out to me as a tranny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: wpnewman02.jpg (476KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wpnewman02.jpg
476KB, 1600x1200px
straight white male here, a girl just came out to me as a tranny and that they like me a whole lot. can /lgbt/ give me the down low on mtf trannies? they look, sound, and act like a very pretty girl and i had no idea until they told me and apparently i'm one of the only people she has told. they're like 5'0 with big tits and the whole nine yards, never would have guessed this was a tranny in a million years. i'm 6'3 and i think they have a daddy fetish. this is IRL, not online and I sort of hope they don't browse here because they are cute and I liked them, but this complicates things and I want to know what baggage comes with it, so this seems like a perfect place to ask. Not being able to have biological children makes me want to just get out of it now before they hook me. I'd post a picture of them but no idea how popular this place is for LGBT types. They look very northern european.
>>
>>8554149
Do NOT post her picture.
>>
>>8554197
post the picture
>>
Like 75% of trannies have another mental illness in addition to their tranniness
They are generally extremely mentally unstable
>>
>>8554149
Tell her to stop fapping and start living.
>>
>>8554208

It's usually depression cuz being trans sucks
>>
>>8554217
Just smoke weed every day, my nigga. :^)
>>
>>8554197
Shit, I meant of what they looked like, not them specifically. like pic related. they said they started transitioning at 9 years old and their parents were okay with it. Physically, I though they were really cute from how feminine they were, and hearing that they were born a guy is the biggest mind fuck in the world. they have really delicate hands, thin wrists, they're super short, narrow shoulders... it's just weird. When they told me, I just started flashing back to every time we've been together trying to find anything that seemed out of the ordinary. We've never had sex but they've sat in my lap while kissing my neck and shit like that.

>>8554208
is the daddy fetish any clue? they are really, really into me "taking charge" and grabbing them with my big hands and all of this traditional vanilla stuff. It seems like a red flag with cis girls, maybe I'm wrong or it's different with trannies. It's weird to even look at them as not a cisgirl, like a big lie, but they knew so early I guess that it's not weird for them and not a lie.
>>
File: eh kid.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
eh kid.png
142KB, 511x564px
>>8554245
>while kissing my neck
Congratulations, the XY spit on your neck likely broke down and was absorbed by your cells and now your neck cells are pozzed with >"her" XY chromosomes. You have the gay now!
>>
>>8554245
desu it's likely that they overdosed themselves through HRT and got an orchi early(got their balls cut off) so the could actually be more feminine than normal girls. wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>8554149
>the down low
She has a penis
>>
>>8554347
Well I guess even OP doesn't know whether or not yet since they didn't mention. 9 years old, do you really think they didn't get SRS yet?
>>
>>8554149
Do it faggot, it's the purest love

As for kids, just adopt a cute aryan boy/girl and raise them right, she'll prob be a great mother due to the fact that transwomen really want and appreciate raising children

t. man of germanic descent dating woman (male) of germanic descent
>>
>>8554245
You keep saying "they" and not "she."
>>
>>8554149
>they
Stop that. She's a she.
>>
>>8554149
>5'0 with big tits
Yea right.
>>
>>8557240
>announcing reports
>>
>>8557243
"hide" is highlighted, idiot
>>
>>8557243
no, more like the obviously highlighted portion
>>
>>8554149
You're seriously considering fucking a dude. DO NOT. It's fine to be a straight man, don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Just wait for a real girl.
>>
>>8555622
>You keep saying "they" and not "she."
Out of politeness because he knows saying "he" is true but rude, you fag.

It'll never be "she".
>>
>>8555622
>>8555649
if they can't fill their biological role of bearing children, it's not a she.
>>
>>8557247
>>8557248
Looks like the janitor disagreed faggots. Enjoy the incoming router reset/VPN change.
>>
>>8557477
>>8557446
>muh babies

from sperglords who will never breed in their lifetime regardless

doesn't that make you as biologically unfulfilled as any tranny? lol
>>
>>8557477
ALL INFERTILE WOMEN ARE NOT WOMEN EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8557478
go away moron nobody cares
>>
>>8557485
>n-nobody cares!

From the triggered about-to-be-banned faggot to my heart.
>>
>>8554245
mtfs often have unresolved mental illnesses because admitting they have a problem would delay their transitions due to "gatekeeping". Any red flag for a cis girls still applies.
>>
>>8557478
>Looks like the janitor disagreed
What are you referring to exactly?
>>
wow I'm jealous af now
tfw not earlytrans
>>
File: IMG_r2mc26.jpg (145KB, 494x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_r2mc26.jpg
145KB, 494x848px
>>8554149
It looks like you have hit the trap gold mine. You do not pass up on such a once in a lifetime opportunity.
From what you probably already know she/he/it is going to be highly sexual with you. Meaning that you got a highly perverse tranny on your hands. She/he/it will probably want to hang out with you all day and probably will kill you if you cheat on her/him/it.
Besides that she/he/it is likely watching anime and hentai all day. She/he/it has a chance to be mentally less stable than a "normal" person, but since she/he/it is doing mtf drugs from a young age there is a smaller chance of that.
Do not try to convince her/him/it into changing or you will break her/his/it's feelings.
Thats about all. Have fun with her/him/it!
>>
>>8555660
This. Are you sure she's not trying to say that she feels like a FtM?
>>
>>8557737
read the thread niggers, he says she said she transitioned at 9 years old >>8554245
>>
>can't have children with her(male)

Marry and keep as side dish. Marry second cis girl and have children with them and let your side dish be a care taker.
>>
dating? imagine cumming with they and then going out into public and seeing everyone looking at they and then you and realizing... this nigga gay as fuck ya'll lmao.
>>
>>8557779
if OP couldn't tell, they're only 5 feet tall and started at 9, they must be 100% passing and covert sleeper tranny mode.
>>
>i'm straight
>shiiieeet im so straight my girlfriend was born a male and i fuck her exclusively in his ass while jerking off her feminine penis until he orgasms on my dick
>>
>>8554149
>>8554245
I refuse to believe this, this is some sick way of trolling all the mtfs here
>>
>>8554149
Sex in the fake vagina is no good, especially since she transitioned early and won't have much depth of flexibility.

I say go for it if you're cool with dating someone who's a lil crazy and you're down for lots of anal sex.

If I were you I'd try hooking up and just getting head. That should give you some idea of whether you're gonna be into this sexually.
>>
>>8557903
>Sex in the fake vagina is no good, especially since she transitioned early and won't have much depth of flexibility.

I worry about this. The most common figure given is 5 inches, but most guys have like seven inch dicks right? More if they're hung. So how are you actually gonna have sex?
>>
>>8557909
Don't be boring. If ts likes you - she shall gladly do blowjobs, handjobs and other stuff, if your dick is too big for her fake vagina or asshole.
>>
>>8557759
Disgusting
>>
>>8557856
This thread is turning into a bait shop.
>>
>>8557909
>most guys have like seven inch dicks right?
Wrong, the average is 5.25". 7" is 80th percentile at least, probably more.
>>
>>8554149
trans girls are infamously insecure and clingy.
Other than that, she will be pretty much a normal girl. Even cis girls can be infertile anon and I think it's rather shallow to see that as a dealbreaker. You shouldn't love someone for the kids they make but for the time you spend with them.
>>
>>8558226
>I think it's rather shallow to see that as a dealbreaker

it's literally a straight males entire purpose to procreate as much as possible.
>>
>>8559309
Ask her if she'll mind if you fuck cis girls. If she's so insecure she might say it's ok as long as you have your love for her.
>>
>>8554342
Wait if I get an orchi now can I be way more feminine? 18 btw on cypro and estrofem (thinking of swapping to progy because I'm a poorfag.)
>>
>>8559454
if you did it at 9 like this girl, you'd be girl rn since your body wouldn't be fighting hrt nearly as much
>>
>>8554149
>I met this nigger I'm attracted to
You just sound like an asshole, as soon as she learns you're the way you are, she'll cease to be attracted to you.
>>
File: 1499543986435.jpg (167KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499543986435.jpg
167KB, 900x750px
>>8559481
Someone sounds jealous.
>>
>>8559468
God fucking dammit why didn't my parents or school realise I was trans. I was literally told I was doing something wrong because that's the female way of doing it every other day. If only I got in some kind of car accident that destroyed my balls prepuberty.
>>
>>8559481
That's part of the reason I don't fully believe these stories. The language implies that they're already familiar with 4chan tranny culture.
>>
>>8554149
Post pic anon
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.