[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was "giving up" on living as a man a motivation to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Nishimurahiroyuki.jpg (58KB, 554x599px) Image search: [Google]
Nishimurahiroyuki.jpg
58KB, 554x599px
Please be honest, this is an anonymous forum, no taboo attached. Disclose whatever you'd like, I know some transition for non dysphoric, sexual purposes, so I am very much interest to see how many of you transitioned with the motivation of releasing yourselves from the male gender role's social expectations.
Don't meme with ' male privilege', or any bulllshit, we all know life as a man is like getting jumped in a back alley. It isn't glorious by any measure, you can tell by the number of broken, dead eyed brutes walking around these modern streets.

Time for you to be honest with us.
>>
>>8553963
>life as a man is like getting jumped in a back alley
maybe it is for you, faggot

you sound like the male equivalent of a feminist, "oh boo hoo it is so hard to be my gender"

sage
>>
>>8553963
No. I enjoy being treated like a man: for better or worse, no one pays any attention to me. I'm transitioning because I want to cry every time I see or hear myself.
>>
>>8553992
>you sound like the male equivalent of a feminist, "oh boo hoo it is so hard to be my gender"
The difference is for a male it's true, and feminism shoulders the bulk of the blame.
>>
>>8554016
Why don't you blog about it on your tumblr? Maybe you can stop the matriarchy if you just expose enough people to your retarded gender politics...
>>
>>8553963
Take a second to think about whether or not it's really harder to be an average dude or a transwoman. Like really think about that.

So do you want to know the answer to your question? None of them. No one has transitioned because it's easier because it's literally easier to be anything else but a tranny.
>>
File: shrug boy.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
shrug boy.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
Yes it was (though it was for non-dysphoric and non-sexual reasons) but I also didn't think living as a woman would be easier. So no I am not trans at all.

I just found shaving to be a bore, didn't like the idea of my face aging like a man's or the idea of having children so I said to myself "why not?"
>>
>>8553992
It's an abstract kind of back alley. And that absolutely must be the point. After I tried transitioning, I ended up getting jumped anyway, I don't know how I can be that much of a target, but people are ravenous vermin. Well, that's ended up making me too disgusted to proceed with transitioning.

>>8553999
Exactly, I only desired transitioning because I wanted to recoil violently when noticing myself, but I'm not even delusional enough to envision myself as a woman, I am clear thinking enough to notice the smallest disgusting masculine things about myself. I will always notice things like my skeleton, no matter how many fucktarded unobservant freaks mistake me as female.
>>
>>8554025
Tumblr's a place for misandrists, thanks.

I'm sure you're familiar with it.
>>
>>8554031
femgen go home
>>
>>8554041
Of course I am. Obviously, so are you... it's tumblr everyone is fucking familiar with it. I was trying to make a point about you being the exact same tiresome e-garbage as feminists are but I guess it was too subtle for you.
>>
>>8554047
Or maybe your point was just invalid form the start.

Think harder.
>>
>>8553963
Most MtF not only won't get female privilage, but will also lost male privilage.
>>
File: rollin in dough.jpg (75KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
rollin in dough.jpg
75KB, 750x563px
>>8553963
True. Absolutely true. In fact, everyone knows this.

Though, any way they can, people will deny that transsexuality is equivallent to discovering yourself as a failed man, not having met your objectives, not having accomplished.

Seriously, people will deny it any way. Like getting touching about the fact that the bar for being an adequate man is set wildly differently for everyone.
>>
>>8554807
>male
>privilage
>>
>>8553963
Well, males actually are privileged. So are females of course, but males have a heady chunk of privilege. I didn't always believe in it until I got on 'the other side', though. It becomes a lot more obvious when the estrogen hits, although why that is I can't explain.

Sorry, male social roles and their so-called 'expectations' are literally something I never once used as a 'reason' to transition. The very thought is, well, retarded to me. I've always known I was a girl from my earliest intact memories. I didn't 'want to be' a girl, I was. I didn't 'discover a failed man', I was never a 'man', so I couldn't 'fail' at anything. The entire line of reasoning is irredeemably stupid.

As for the broken, dead brutes walking around, the very thing you call 'man' is the root of it. The sick, toxic, hateful masculinity divorced of all proper feminine expression that you lot have pounded into you over and over. That's the cause. And so long as your fellow idiot men teach each other that tripe, you'll continue to flounder as a group. Being a man isn't 'ugh me Grog, Grog break things! Now Grog grab brewski!', but that's the current 'male aesthetic'.
>>
>>8554812
Are FtM transsexuals failed women??
>>
>>8554955
>Well, males actually are privileged. So are females of course, but males have a heady chunk of privilege.
>As for the broken, dead brutes walking around, the very thing you call 'man' is the root of it. The sick, toxic, hateful masculinity divorced of all proper feminine expression that you lot have pounded into you over and over.
>>
>>8554979
Instead of being /pol/ lite and parroting things as if they were somehow humorous, you might consider them a bit more deeply. Particularly that second one. It's the reason most of your fellow /pol/ites end up here.

Or don't, I couldn't care less.
>>
>>8555001
Lol, you don't notice your own contradiction?
>>
>>8554972
Must be ... unless they were expected to on no account ever be accomplished.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.