[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some classic and ~new~ trans meme names that we should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

What are some classic and ~new~ trans meme names that we should avoid?

I've been seeing Isaac/Isaak/Isak everywhere for ftms lately.

[ Pic not really related ]
>>
>>8553354
Is Ash/Ashley a meme name for MtF?
>>
Nomi.
>>
not really related, but i read that the popularity of the name caitlyn has plummeted and they're blaming it on jenner
>>
>>8553487
Isn't that a meme name for FTM?
>>
>>8553503
You're thinking of Asher.
>>
>>8553498
This is correct. Cis people hate her cos default reasons about trans people and trans people hate her because she killed a guy and is just a shitty role model. Only the mainstream media tries to push her as representative of the trans community and it's pissing everyone off.
>>
>>8553498
>>8553508
Or the fact that Caitlyn is a boring, overused name from the 80's and 90's? I haven't met anyone named Caitlyn who isn't at least 22 years old in this current year.
>>
File: IMG_3206.jpg (328KB, 1242x1394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3206.jpg
328KB, 1242x1394px
>>8553513
Probs not.
>>
>>8553520
Hard to say whether it has -everything- to do with Jenner or the name has just fallen out of style in general. I imagine a lot of people are against having their baby share a name with the world's most popular tranny but the name's been unpopular for a while.
>>
>>8553540
This is the dumbest doubling down on an opinion I've ever seen.
>>
>>8553354
I've seen many MtFs naming themselves Jenny and Jennifer. Don't know if that's a new thing.
>>
>>8553555
Explain why my post is dumb then. I'm just saying the name hasn't been popular for a long time, longer than only 2 years ago, so the declining popularity isn't ONLY because of Jenner. Jenner may have contributed but the name's also fallen out of style.
>>
>>8553506
>>8553503
So is that a yes or a no?
>>
>>8553868
I don't really think so, especially if you were born in the early to mid 90's when that name was extremely common.
>>
>>8553354

>Isaac

Huh, that's my cousin's name.

>>8553498

It did, it was on the decline for a while, but Jenner killed four of its variations.

>>8553508

>because she killed a guy

Didn't she kill a mother/grandmother?
>>
>>8553902
I shouldn't think so. You can't get away with killing a woman so easily.
>>
>>8553487
Also asking. For a friend. (No its me. Also people call me "Ashy" over "Ash")
>>
am MtF going Isaac to Isabelle. Is this ok?
>>
>>8553990
Someone already answered the question you dumbass. Read the thread.
>>
>>8554054
wow its almost like I was hoping for maybe a cluster of answers as is typical on 4chan instead of just trusting one anon outright. dont be rude.
>>
>>8554067
What makes you think you deserve a cluster of answers for such a stupid question that takes little effort to figure out yourself?
>>
>>8554080
why are you being so aggressive. im sorry
>>
Jessie/Jessica.
Allison/Alice/Aly.
>>
>>8554271
>>8553941
>>
>>8553941
yeah it was a woman
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.