[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /LGBT/ feel about Lil Uzi Vert and Young Thug? Both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: LUV.jpg (136KB, 740x734px) Image search: [Google]
LUV.jpg
136KB, 740x734px
How does /LGBT/ feel about Lil Uzi Vert and Young Thug? Both of these rappers flirt with gender norms and do a decent amount of gender bending.

While they definitely don't talk about LGBT matters, they certainly live inside the sphere of being shunned by a lot of people for being "gay" even thought neither claim to be.

I think some of the people on this board might resent them for partaking in the imagery of the LGBT community while not speaking in favor of it. Personally, however, I think it's better that they don't "rep" the community because then they might scare away those who are hateful towards non-binary people. By not speaking for the community, yet still living by it they help the average person understand that people can be "weird" but still accepted.

Migos, 2 Chainz, and Meek Mill also unknowingly partake in this too. They wear duffel bags that, let's be honest, look a lot like purses. Louie Vuitton can call them whatever they want, but let's be real, they'er purses.

Also, general appreciation thread for gender bending celebs: David Bowie, Freddie Mercury, etc.
>>
File: thugger.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
thugger.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
Also, take a moment to appreciate how bold Thugger is with his style.
>>
File: IMG_1958.jpg (110KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1958.jpg
110KB, 640x960px
What does LGBT think of Frank Ocean?
>>
>>8553193
I fucking love Frank Ocean. Listen to his song "Chanel." It literally opens with the line "My guy is pretty like a girl."
>>
>>8553193
GAYYYYYY and like, its awesome
>>
>>8553193
>>
>>8553193
White man worshiping self loathing race traitor.
>>
>>8553207
I'm a huge fan of Frank, Chanel is great.
>>
>>8553228
(I'm not speaking in an aggressive tone) How is he a race traitor? And how does he worship white people? I've never heard anything about this lol. I ask because Kodak Black recently said that he doesn't date black women so he was called self hater. Never heard anything of the sort about frank.
>>
File: kodak.jpg (448KB, 2697x1348px) Image search: [Google]
kodak.jpg
448KB, 2697x1348px
>>8553243
kodak for reference. He's ugly af lmaoo
>>
>>8553243
His only confirmed boyfriend is a white man. And his alleged new bf is a mulatto after he must have realised how bad it looked that he's fucking some scrawny white boy.
he is self loathing because he doesn't go for other black men.
Don't support race traitors.
The same with Wanda Sykes. I was fucking horrified when I found out her wife was a white bitch and she had white kids.
These people make me sick.
Niggers get rich and they can't wait to jump on some white meat. Ugh.
>>
>>8553261
Damn, I can kind of understand what you're saying. In my opinion I think this happens because of association. If you have a rough life and experience that rough life next to a group of people, you will subconsciously associate that group with a lot of bad things. Even if you are a a part of that group. Like I'm sure Frank had a hard time as a kid because Black culture can be super masculine. You'll get called a pussy for anything.

Mexican culture is similar. I'm Mexican and grew up in the hood and if I ever make it out lord knows I will probably not date a hispanic person. I know it's wrong but it just kind of shakes me because all my life Hispanics in my middle/high school shunned be for being different. I say probably because I have dated hispanic women before, but most weren't so i'm not entirely opposed to it.

As for the race traitor, maybe you're right... I don't know man. It just hurts being shunned from your people so it's easy to shun them back :(
>>
>>8553228
>>8553261

Stop being so obsessed with race.
>>
>>8553286
Well they need to educate themselves.
It's the white oppressor who forces minorities to live in squalor and takes away all of their opportunities.
The white man is the cause of the oppression.
The cause of the homophobia.
The cause of all of minorities problems.
And what do they do when they escape the hood?
Suck up to some cracker.
They make me sick and we need to stop supporting these race traitors.
>>
>>8553447
It may be true that white people are the cause of these problems, but the effects are manifested in another community. Would you rather be around a problem, or the abstract primary cause of the problem? I'd rather hang out with demolitions experts than with bombs.
>>
>>8553184
How does Young Thug even get away with this shit?
>>
>>8553668
He don't. Niggas clown this man all the time.
>>
>>8553447

You are so bitter that you are destined to live the rest of your life "in squalor" without any "opportunities" other than sucking dick for a few dollars. Enjoy your roach-infested ghetto apartment and keep a small bottle of mouthwash in your purse to wash out the taste of the last dick before you move on to the next one.
>>
>>8553676
>Niggas clown this man all the time

>man
>>
>>8553261
Didn't know blacks people also got their equivalent of rerarded nazis.
You learn something every day.
>>
File: Emetophiphia.png (349KB, 528x728px) Image search: [Google]
Emetophiphia.png
349KB, 528x728px
>>8553783
>>
>>8553668
because his music is good. And yes, he does get clowned a lot, but the stars of hip hop love him. Drake, Future, Rae Sremmurd, Nicki Minaj, etc. Not to mention all the up and comers on WSHH like him for features.
>>
>>8553447
U are hurt bro.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.