[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive always been with women, and Ive never had a gay experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: tenor.gif (636KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
636KB, 498x278px
Ive always been with women, and Ive never had a gay experience or gay urges or attraction before. This guy started talking to me, and immediately off the bat I realized that he was actually really cute. I think he wore a very small amount of make up, like eye liner and mascara (or maybe he just had really pretty eyes, I dont know). He had very soft and feminine features. But he wasnt transgender, he was just a really feminine guy, but also he wasnt the "typical" feminine gay guy, if you know what I mean, he wasnt over the top. He just had this really natural femininity to him. He was very curvy, had a really attractive feminine shape, but still slim, he had long legs and almost female proportions, wide hips. Amazing long hair but still styled in a male fashion.
Anyway long story short is I was very confused because this is the first time I was attracted to someone who identified as a man. Ive seen feminine gay guys before, but Ive never been attracted to them. Im just not attracted to male bodies. But I dont know what it was with this guy. Anyway after awhile we met up just to hang out, talk and become friends, and I realized that Im actually really attracted to him. It kinda threw me for a loop.

What "label" are used to describe these type of men? Ive been trying to explore online and understand my own sexuality better and see what kind of gay guys Im attracted to, but I honestly am not attracted to like, any of it. I realize that I am mostly straight, or at least attracted to female qualities and feminine body types and expressions of femininity, but even when I look online for "feminine" gay guys, I still dont have any attraction to the guys I see. They are all pretty feminine yes, but for whatever reason Im just not attracted to them. Is there such thing as a label for feminine men who have very female features and body types? Im just really confused about why Im so physically attracted to this one guy but literally no other type of gay man is attractive to me.
>>
It's a trap dog.
>>
Boy mode trans girl. Definitely on moans
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.