[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is a board for: >men who like men >women who like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4281.jpg (70KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4281.jpg
70KB, 626x626px
So this is a board for:

>men who like men
>women who like women
>people who like both sexes
>people who want to turn their bodies into flesh sculptures that superficially resemble the opposite sex

Kind of a confusing board, one of these things doesn't really fit with the others. What's up with that?
>>
>this thread again

In all fairness, I think this is an interesting commentary on the self-destructive tendencies of liberal movements. Now that gays and lesbians are becoming so mainstream, they no longer want to be associated with transgendered people.
>>
>>8552496
You have an anime avatar.
>>
>>8552496
>people who were once called mentally ill for not conforming to a "natural" lifestyle
>people who were once called mentally ill for not conforming to a "natural" lifestyle
>people who are called mentally ill for not conforming to a "natural" lifestyle
>>
>>8552528
Wow, I like you anon.
>>
File: 1498978172842.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
1498978172842.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>8552496
>>
>>8552499
Yeah desu. Never would I have thought I'd see the day where the LG and B try to punch down on the T despite the fact a lot of T are LG or B anyway.

Iunno why we can't just get along together. Even worse when you have to explain the basics of Stonewall and community to someone and just get le ebin 'uhmmm communities dont exist sweetie :)' blanchard shit.
>>
>>8552543
Most LG like you T and are fully supportive of you and love having you as part of the community.
You're the bravest of us and we love you.
It's the B who need to fuck off and die and are cancerous to our movement.
Look at that fucking article by some biscum declaring that people aren't born gay because he's bi and sticks his dick in men and women, like that reflects the genuine homosexual experience.

You are welcome and your struggle right now is real. Ignore the bitter haters on 4chan.

L
G
T
Out with the B
>>
>>8552543
>'uhmmm communities dont exist sweetie :)'
Some do. Just not the LGBT one.
>>
>>8552555
>bravest of us

Kek
>>
>>8552555
>Most LG like you T
>Most L ... like you T
idk
>>
>>8552555
>You're the bravest of us and we love you.
Thanks. As a T I do feel brave, putting up with hate from all corners.

Even on this board I get hate, for example for being B!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.