[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had crippling dysphoria all throughout my youth that only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>had crippling dysphoria all throughout my youth that only advanced with age
>reached its peak around 16-17, where I knew that I was getting to the point where I would regret not starting
>still too afraid to come out to my parents or ask for help
>try acid with my friends continuously for a few days after discovering it
>desire fades away almost instantly and never returns
>been normal since (19 now)

Has this happened to anyone else or did I fuck up my mind so hard that it actually made me into a regular person. How have drugs helped other tranons?
>>
>>8552201
But if you'd been transed early at like 12 you might be a happy stealth girl right now. Think about that.
>>
Lsd caused my dysphoria to go into overdrive. I was the complete opposite of you actually. I had very mild dysphoria pre-lsd
>>
>>8552209
Just like Eli Erlick amirite?
>>
>>8552201
Seems a safer option than transitioning. And, hell, it actually resolves the issue.
>>
>>8552209
I don't understand most of your post but I'm positive it's not there anymore. I honestly don't really know how to feel about it since I had spent so much of my life planning on everything, and just like that it's gone. Feels weird go have your perception of gender altered so drastically.
>>
Bump for success. Resolved a physical issue without hormones or mutilation.
>>
>>8552201
never took drugs but i also had a peak in dysphoria at 16-17 and after deciding to repress the worst of it went away until i turned 24 and actually saw seeing a man in the mirror a couple of times
and boom it was back even worse than before
i started hrt a couple months later and feel really relieved, like theres one less thing to ever worry about even if i don't ever fully transition
>>
>>8552201
Same happened to me but it was Shrooms that saved me
>>
>>8552214
Same thing here, but with MDMA
>>
>>8552201
Shrooms helped me realize I was a melodramatic moron for disliking my shenis and that being sad about it is futile anyway.
>>
>>8552201
>a cure of a couple of days' length
>permanent effects
If you can replicate this consistently you'll be as rich as a gnome. Go into farmaceutical research.
>>
No but they've helped me reshape my ethics quite a few times.
>>
>>8558190
Explain.
>>
>>8561287
I reevaluated my beliefs while on shrooms.
>>
>>8552201
So what, you don't get a fuzzy feeling about being fem? You happy growing old and having a partner as a man? You were disgusting in the mirror and you can deal now? I guess I didn't take enough...
>>
>>8561407
Nope, I still crossdress sometimes but with none of the dysphoria attached to it, I literally never envision myself as a woman the same way I used to. Its kind of bittersweet because while my life is alot easier now I spent my entire childhood fantasizing about being a girl and now that its gone I feel like I'm a different person.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.