[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do hons (and I mean actual old hons) really hate younger transitioners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: scared.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
Do hons (and I mean actual old hons) really hate younger transitioners and try to sabotage them? They've always seemed nice, even if they're cringey. Why do they do this, and what are some examples?
>>
>>8552131
I know on places like Susans they really try their hardest to vilify self-medding and spread a lot of disinfo on it.

I'm not sure why, maybe generational differences? Like it's easier to look at history now and see how the medical industry has mistreated people but in the past psychologists could get away with anything and people just believed everything their doctor said no matter what.
>>
They are just uptight and hate self medding, other people not doing their way, other than that they are pretty harmless
>>
They'll give the reason they "self-medding is dangerous", but that's probably just the echo chamber. They start transitioning in their 40s or 50s or whatever, join communities of older transitioners, and learn everything from those same people. The people telling them about this horrible danger of self-meddings are only using that as justification because they are either in denial or trying to hide the fact that they are immensely envious of people who transition at a young age.

They feel like it's unfair that others get to live in a world where early transition is a possibility, where the psychologist community is starting to see that being trans isn't something you can cure with therapy, and where hormones are relatively easy to come by. They are resentful towards society that they could not also transition at an early age, that they had to go through the agony of living in a body they hate, having hormones destroy their body to the point where they will never fully pass as the gender they identify as. They take that resentment out on younger transitioners by trying to make them live the agony and pain that they had to live when they were younger.
>>
>>8552131
Yeah sometimes younger transitioners are assholes to older ones and it deepens the divide. Sometimes younger transitioners cannot grasp transitioning at age 14 between 1970-2013 wasnt as easy as it looks in hindsight. Younger transitioners can be seen as a little bit bratty.

Then you add the general muh misinfo and jealousy about self medding and it's a mess.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.