[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we discuss our odd fantasies >having a slave pleasure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: pederasty.jpg (39KB, 270x373px) Image search: [Google]
pederasty.jpg
39KB, 270x373px
ITT we discuss our odd fantasies
>having a slave pleasure me in the comfort of my living room in ancient Rome
>>
>>8552019
>we discuss our odd fantasies
being the slave that pleasures his Roman master
>>
>>8552019
>>8552044
>we discuss our odd fantasies

Crossing the alps with elephants and razing Rome, killing all the slaves and free citizens alike.
>>
>being sold at an auction to a master in another country where I don't speak his language but develop feelings for him anyway and live as his submissive wife (male) who has to communicate through showing him my affection
>>
>>8552044
>>8552053
>>8552053
does it include raping as well?
>>
good thread.
>>
>>8552070
No just pillaging
>>
File: 1497151016613.jpg (48KB, 346x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497151016613.jpg
48KB, 346x404px
>>8552060
>>
>>8552019
>>8552060
I don't like ancient scenarios because I don't get to become a real girl.
>>
Having my fridge filled with jugs of semen and being forced to live on a diet of nothing but semen for breakfast lunch and dinner.
>>
sometimes i wanna tell my bf to roleplay rape but Im too worried what he would think about me if i do
>>
>>8554104
You don't get to be one in modern times though
>>
>>8554216
I know. My fantasies have to be futuristic or magical.
>>
>>8552019
Being raped, brutally. Then being kept as the guy's sex slave. Bonus points if the guy is homophobic and a cunt and has other friends to fuck me too. Extra bonus points if he's foreign.
>>
>>8554244
So date an Arab.
They are all like that.
And some of them are rich af.
>>
>husbando is agent of some form
>always works with dangerous clients
>he always invites them over to the mansion
>as per usual I'm in a designated latex-bounded maid uniform
>husbando always uses me as part of the deal
>wind up being used by his clients
>husbando puts me through an intense 'cleanse' routine, basically it starts off as normal showers, then he puts me in these contraptions to clean me internally, and then grueling hours of a sauna to sweat like crazy, and then a cold shower
>husbando wakes me up the next morning with passionate lovemaking
>>
>>8552019
>having asexslave pleasure me in the comfort of my living room in current hear
>>
>>8554281
[current hear]
>>
I want to catch a thief who tries to rob me and rape him.
>>
>>8554301
There's this audio recording where a guy and a girl roleplay this exact scenario but he edited the girls voices out so you can immerse yourself in the scene desu
wish I could find it, it's amazing
>>
>get a beautiful mtf and fuck her into girlhood and submission
>make my friends think she's a cis girl
>>
>>8554293
>tfw i want to masturbated then denied orgasm by another guy every time he has to correct a typo
>>
two dominant beautiful lesbians turn me increasingly gay for their personal amusement, whoring me out to men they meet on craigslist and they record me having sex with them as foreplay. They increasingly begin acting nicer and more motherly to me before they put me in diapers and treat me like their gay baby, but still whoring me out to men nightly

I know I'm fucked up
>>
>>8552019
I want to be fucked in the ass by a horse
And also be completely helpless to whatever my partner wants to do to me

hi
>>
>>8554338
You had me up until 'gay baby'
>>
>>8554338
It's only the infantilization thing that is really fucked up about that, the rest is just typical bisexuality tbqh
>>
Forced into dressing as a girl and putting makeup on
>>
Having a twink sextoy around that I use for my own pleasure whenever I, or one of my friends, feel like it.

The thought of him just sucking on my cock while I casually continue working on my computer and things like that is an insane turn-on for me.
>>
Basically everything any anon stated ITT plus the constant unrealistic desire to be force impregnated as a man.
>>
>>8555033
Same fetish, but he has to be swimmer body tier, or have great pecs that I can fuck. He can have a better body than me, but at the end of the day his holes are mine and whoever I give permission to.
>>
>>8554154
Don't word it like that say you want him to have to overpower you before he can fuck you hell find the combination of play fighting and fucking really fun and it will make him feel alpha as fuck
>>
>>8555033
That's funny...one of mine is to be ignored and used while a group of people play online games and I blow them, like a raid or something. Bonus if I get punished for their failures. If the boss can't be downed, I get turned out for the night with a minimum cash re-entry requirement.

I have a thing about being reminded I'm completely useless and exist only to be a sex toy.
>>
>>8555142
I have a raid tomorrow night, come over because we have so real(not literally) retards who fuck everything up

Also I play monster hunter so you know your beating will be rage filled.

Motherfucking plesioth
>>
being wife to a king/warlord who gets defeated and they cut his head off and rape me right there

being a supervillain that gets kidnapped and turned into a sex toy by a superhero
>>
>>8555884
Superheroes only do that in fanfics so your fantasy is a fantasy among fantasy's
>>
being a transgirl in a british boys boarding school and getting fucked by cute boys.
>>
>>8555330
Sounds like my old guild. I do miss being a healslut.

Also sounds like an amazing time, but I'm a lowly MtF, not a femboy so I doubt that'd be quite as fun for you.
>>
>>8555895
yeah but he's real tired of my shit and keeps me trapped in his lair and keeps me hidden from other heroes.
>>
>>8555906
>Get hard during raid close to the end
>No girl(boy) to suck keep my hands above the desk
Fml
>>
File: 1490302881246.jpg (140KB, 521x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490302881246.jpg
140KB, 521x480px
>>8552060
>>
Having hot wincest with my passive nerdy bear father. Being aggressive and riding his cock while he lies there and tries not to like it.

>A-anon please! I'm trying to work!
>Come on dad, it'll only take a few minutes. You haven't shot your load in me at all today.
>Son! Stop being so lewd!
>>
>>8552053
ayy lmao
>>
>>8554327
I'm an mtf and this is what I deeply crave
>>
File: 1498132580293.jpg (26KB, 179x179px) Image search: [Google]
1498132580293.jpg
26KB, 179x179px
>>8559415
how hot is your dad anon? describe him
>>
I want to be some wealthy nobleman who's in possession of many peasants. From time to time I'd pick a stableboy and sodomize him like there's no tomorrow. I wouldn't use physical force, just pure mental abuse.
>>
>>8554276
>wanting to marry a fucking cuck
i hope you get AIDS
>>
>>8563743
>2017
>cucking still gets him so mad
aww widdle baby needs a bottle
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.