[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: Do a flip faggot.jpg (2MB, 2802x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Do a flip faggot.jpg
2MB, 2802x1356px
"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still:
and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still:
and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me,
to give every man according as his work shall be"
-Revelation 22:11-12

AMA.
>>
File: 1493340330515.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493340330515.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>8550629
your religion is a meme, nigga. I love studying theology, and I was baptized Greek Orthodox so I have a special place in my heart for being a jewish pet, but Jesus was just an uppity kike, not God. if you think trannies and their multitudinous genders are confusing, why can't you christfags sort out the trinity after 2000 years? how is God both the father and the son, but the father is not the son? why don't you adhere to a religion that has no problem coexisting with modern scientific discovery, like deism or pantheism? why are you so obsessed with your kike dogma and male genital mutilation? go succ the pastor's shriveled cut dick and leave the fags alone
>>
>>8550629
Amen [spoiler]even though we probably don't think the same things while saying it.[spoiler]
>>
>>8550835
>how is God both the father and the son, but the father is not the son
What kind of retarded shit is this? How can anyone take this clusterfuck of a mindfuck at face value?

>Christianity.exe
>>
File: Report and hide.gif (1024KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
Report and hide.gif
1024KB, 500x260px
>>8550835
"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive"
-Matthew 13:13-14

>but Jesus was just an uppity kike, not God.

"A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned"
-Matthew 12:35-37

>if you think trannies and their multitudinous genders are confusing
>Talking about things that I never said

What's wrong with you?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.