[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incredible that these are the TERFs whose approval trans women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: man or woman?.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
man or woman?.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Instead of the constant hon threads, let's dish it out on the Eternal Enemy: cis TERFS.
Just trying to bring you some perspective.
>>
File: Cathy Brennan.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cathy Brennan.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>8550240
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
Think they might have a reason to be so defensive over "womanhood"?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
If these were posted in a passgen, you know for a fact they would get clocked.
>>
You know what we could do instead? Not waste our time hating people and just focus on our own lives and happiness
>>
>>8550305
There is no happiness for any trans woman who starts at 15 and up. You live for 80 miserable years as a tranny and then you die.
>>
>>8550305
>hating people
You are projecting your own emotions onto me.
I do not hate. I'm telling you that these are the women who impose such stringent requisites on womanhood.
>>
>>8550240
That's a man.
>>
>>8550348
Don't kid yourself. You're posting people you don't like here, showing their faces to their world to say "see these people who don't like you? Fuck their opinions because look they're actually really ugly"

All you're doing is spreading misery pointlessly.
>>
>>8550359
She's a cis woman, you can read more about her here: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cathy_Brennan

>>8550361
You seem defensive, Anon-kun.
Trans women on here are desperate to live up to these people's standards and ideas about femininity. Except these TERFs aren't enlightened Oracles of Womanhood; their opinions are indissociable from their personality traits (masculine protest and misandry, see >> 8543864).
I am not presenting them as inferior, but as misguided, and explaining why their opinions on legitimacy can be dismissed.
>>
>>8550450
Why is it that trans women who mold themselves to TERF standards end up acting like cis women who mold themselves to men's standards? (Quiet, unwilling to stand up for themselves, terrified of taking up space, of saying or doing something that upsets their superiors.)
>>
Taking unflattering photos of women and being like lol look at the uggo. Yeah, I can see why TERFs are sort of sick of this shit.
>>
>>8550285
>>8550291
>>8550297
How does a cis woman not pass?
>>
>>8550483
But, TERFs do the exact same thing to trans women?
>>
>>8550483 samefag who has no argument

>>8550465
No such thing as "molding oneself to X's standards". People who talk like that project and externalize their self-disgust and inability to love themselves.
You would be the first to laugh if a man talked about women having excessively high standards.
>(Quiet, unwilling to stand up for themselves, terrified of taking up space, of saying or doing something that upsets their superiors.)
Standard self-hatred, a psychopathology.

>>8550506
Now you understand their gender insecurities.
>>
>>8550506
Quite easily.
Just look at those stories of people policing the bathroom and trying to kick out ugly women.
It's hilarious.
>>
>>8550506
>TERFs
>cis women
>>
>>8550305
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>8550297
Sometimes I (cis) want to post in passgen and see if I get clocked with the right camera angle BUT I feel guilty because even tho I'm ugly and not very effeminate, I'm pretty sure I'd still pass and then it's just an attention grab for my insecure femininity. :p
>>
File: 1498468179820.gif (334KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
1498468179820.gif
334KB, 540x338px
>>8552245
That's fine, you can still be a nice cute butch.
>>
>>8552245
>doesn't know people post cis girls in it all the time who get told they don't pass
>>
>>8552275
Lol
>>
>TERFs confirmed for bitter jealous hons
>>
>>8552275
Trent does this all the time and it's kind of sad honestly how people take the bait and clock cissies. Our standards for ourselves are unachievable even by cis women.
>>
>>8552593
>Trent does this all the time
[citation needed]
>>
>>8552601
He talks about it in the Discord.
>>
>>8552605
:/
>>
File: kQvg0j4_d.jpg (87KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
kQvg0j4_d.jpg
87KB, 640x853px
>>8550240
Just went on /r/gendercritical and this was on their front page

F a i l e d w o m a n
>>
>>8552855
Fucking lmao what the fuck Is that one braid even trying to be
>>
most TERFs are just repressed FtM.
They tend to go full autism towards MtF because MtF are born males which is something they can't have.

This kind of stuff happens with MtF too, there's always a salty hon that hates FtM because they were "blessed" with being born females.

In the end, it's all about fucked up people. The problem is that a lot of people take the ideas and advices from retards like in the OP picture while MtF hons everyone just laugh and ignore so I guess repressed FtM TERFs are a bit more dangerous.
>>
>>8552880
FtMs weren't just blessed with being BORN female, they're more female in terms of looks, mannerisms, and social/sexual capital than any of us ever will be. No trans woman will get as much dick or as fulfilling a relationship with a man as the average FtM will.
>>
>>8552893
No one is blessed with being by a tranny tho.
>>
Weird, if "TERF"s were awful people like you tell yourself when you cry into your pillow at night, I would think you'd have something to say other than HURR DURR SHE UGLY. Truly there's nothing more feminine than acting like a 14 year old boy with sour grapes over a crush.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.