[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't forget to tell your girlfriend/boyfriend that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: truelove.jpg (27KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
truelove.jpg
27KB, 480x640px
Don't forget to tell your girlfriend/boyfriend that you love them today.
>>
>>8548254
I had a fight with the guy I like last night.
He told me loves me.
I didn't respond because I was mad with him.
I feel like men use love as a way to get them out of shit.
I don't want to hear you love me during an argument.
>>
>>8548283
Obviously I'm not him, so I'm not going to say I know why he said that.
But when I say "I love you" in an argument, it's not to get me out of anything. It's because I want the other person to know that- regardless of what we're fighting about- I don't want it to break our relationship.
If you like the guy, try to have faith in his intentions.
>>
I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend haha
>>
File: haram intensifies.gif (1MB, 526x378px) Image search: [Google]
haram intensifies.gif
1MB, 526x378px
>>8548254
lovely couple of stoners
>>
>>8548294
I've known him for less than two months, he doesn't love me.
The fact he could be so ignorant and forceful with his opinion about something he knew nothing about pretty much proved to me that there is no point in continuing the relationship.
I have BPD and IPD which he refuses to research, even though it would give him a better understanding of me and the way I work.
He sees me as a damaged mentally ill project he can work on.
He wants me to turn into him, a type A workaholic who travels the world. That isn't me.
I'd rather end it now before I seriously fall in love with him, than fall in love and be dumped because he can't cope with my issues.
I really wish I was straight, women are so much more empathetic and patient than men.
>>
>>8548858
>I have BPD
Shocker.
>>
Which one of the two wears the explosive belt in their relationship?
>>
File: 1498666308369.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1498666308369.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>>8548623
>haha
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.