[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: grindr.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
grindr.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
I want to use this. How do I do it and not get killed/kidnapped/pozzed?
>>
>>8547105
bumping for answer
>>
Dont be retarded.
>>
>>8547105
Use good judgment when talking to someone. If someone says something weird stay away from them. It's not that hard.
>>
met my bfs through this app, fugged the first night and we've been together since 5 months so far and we're in the clouds

just bee yourself, meet at a public place at reasonable hours and go for places easy to leave, so movie or anything similar won't work
>>
>>8547161
>only together for 5 months
>bfs
Lel
>>
>>8547182
well together 7 months officially bfs 5
we're getting married next year senpai
>>
>>8547105
If they offer you anything drug related make up some excuse about how your job drug tests randomly.
If they offer you poppers say you've tried them before, not interested.
If they wanna use T or Tina, it's meth, say no
Even be skeptical about smoking pot because my first time smoking with a guy I just met the pot was laced with some shit and I spent 3 hours laying on the ground in the forest throwing up. He decided to leave me there.

Don't fuck on the first date. Under "looking for" on youe profile check friends and dates. DO NOT check Right Now. Don't talk to any poz guys, even if they're undetectable. Only talk to guys with a profile pic of their face, and only if they're within your age range. Talk for at least a whole day and get to know them before you decide to go on a date with them.

When you're going on a date go somewhere public and don't go to a bar. Meaning don't get wasted.
If at the end of the date he wants to take you home with him:
If you want to fuck and you're sure he's cool go to his place and fuck. USE CONDOMS NO MATTER WHAT. Even if he says "I'm clean, just got tested" assume he's lying. Bring your own condoms, at least 3 in case you go at it more than once. Also lube. Make sure you know directions from his place to yours in case things get bad and you need to go home fast.
If you don't want to fuck at the end of the day make up any excuse you need to get home "I promised a friend I'd get this and that done tonight" or whatever. Plan out your excuse before the date so you're not coming up with it on the spot.

Your phone is going to blow up if you're a new face, you don't have to reply to every dick pic you receive.
Don't pay for Grindr Xtra for now, not worth it.
>>
>>8547105
Dont respond to anyone over 30
>>
File: 1498975440723.png (202KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
1498975440723.png
202KB, 585x560px
By deleting the app and not being a flaming faggot.
>>
>>8547105
Don't fuck with the garbage >>8547933 seems to be into and you'll be fine.

If you see their pic and think at all "looks kinda like white trash", they are. You'll go to their place, it'll be a shitty apartment that smells like tobacco and weed, and he'll have gross teeth when he smiles.

Only talk with guys who look well to do, and bring condoms if you wanna fuck. Depending on your area, guys might be okay with just oral, which is what I do on first encounters and I've never had any issues.
>>
>>8548901
I'm not into garbage, 70% of the messages I get I ignore.
There's good guys on Grindr and there's shitty ones.
>>
>>8549393
Just saying, the only bad Grindr encounters I've had are the times I go "maybe the guy with 420 in his profile description won't be gross".

I've never been right. Not that smoking pot is bad, but guys who are so into pot that they have to mention it on their Grindr seem to universally be gross.
>>
>>8547186
>we're getting married next year
Cute I wish I was brave enough to come out :(
>>
>>8547105
That's part of the risk anon, do it for the thrill of knowing it might be you last day on earth.
>>
I got almost robbed at a grindr hookup.

>Go to a guy's house. Kinda trashy but cute
>Start making out. He says "Take off your pants"
>Start sucking his cock. It's delicious
>Randomly he goes "can you go into my living room and look out the window? I'm afraid my friend might be here"
>Know something's up but I'm horny so I do
>Go back to the bedroom, he's "on the phone with his friend"
>Claims his friend is on his way. I have to leave
>Not born yesterday, I get outside and check for my wallet. It's gone.
>Bang on the door, text him
>He comes out and says it fell out and was on the floor
>Check and see my credit cards have been moved around

I'm pretty sure he was just looking for some cash to score some drugs, but I don't usually carry any so he got nothing, not even a full blowjob.

It was such a shame though. He was hot and his dick was nice. Probably would have legit gone over again if I were invited, just leave my wallet in the car.
>>
>>8547186
>Married after a year
It's not gonna work, anon
>>
>>8550945
People have been married 50 years after marrying the day they met.
>>
>>8550951
Normal people, not gays.
>>
>>8550983
So gays need longer engagements?
>>
>>8550602
You would seriously go back over to the house of someone who tried to rob you?
>>
>>8551036
Probably. I already caught him so he'd be unlikely to try again, plus like I said I would have just kept my wallet in my car so it would have been okay.

Only reason I might not do it is because I really don't fuck with drug addicts. He just looked like a normal hot dude though so it was a weird situation.
>>
>>8547105
Avoid down low married dudes unless it's one of those rare occasions where they're in an open relationship and have proof.
>Tfw no older couple to make me their bi submissive fuck slave house maid.

>>8547933
>>8548655
What if I'm a young submissive faggot who gets off to the thought of much older guys using me for their sexual pleasure? How is that good advice?
>>
>>8547105
Used to fuck a lot of 14-17 year old boys on there. Best place to fuck qt shotas.
>>
>>8551956

Details
>>
>>8552001
19, met a bf who is 17, wanted 3-ways with either another white guy or another black guy, found some dude who was pretty young, white boy. He loves kissing me because I'm in the military, but he has a thing for my bf because of black dick. We spit roast him for like an hour, meet up from time to time, forget about having another guy. We start scoping out young boys, lots of them have the blank profiles, next one is a fucking 14 year old latino boy. Little fucking slut. He still likes my bfs black cock better than mine, was kinda bummed. Sneak around behind my bfs back and find some more by myself, invited that 15 year old boy back by himself so I could fuck him alone. Having sex with another couple 16 year olds, one my bf goes to school with. Go on a field event for a month (military), come back and bf says he caught something, HIV from some other dude he fucked a couple months back, test myself, apparently he gave it to that fucking 15 year old boy, leave grindr and bf. End of my grindr hookups.

Lasted about a year, left for Korea after that and just came back. Thinking about trying it again. I was lucky I stayed clean, I wasn't fucking bf a lot though since we started the 3-somes.
>>
>>8552065
There's so much wrong with this anecdote. Christ.
>>
>>8552065
>Niggers giving AIDS to the next generation of niggers

Color me surprised.
>>
>>8547933
This is mostly good advice but fuck off with the personal "Don't fuck on the first date." advice because this is grindr and 90% of the guys are there for sex probably including OP.

Also

>USE CONDOMS NO MATTER WHAT

OP LISTEN TO THIS ALSO USE IT FOR ORAL there's a perception that oral is safe and it's 100% not true I got herpes from a blowjob.
>>
>>8552065
gays are so fucking disgusting

why do i have to be gay
>>
>>8553750
A. Condoms don't protect against herpes anyway
B. Literally what is the fun of sucking dick if it's wrapped in latex.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.