[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

@ mtf's: no one is obligated to date you simply based on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images-23.jpg (17KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-23.jpg
17KB, 384x384px
@ mtf's: no one is obligated to date you simply based on the fact that they are interested in the gender you're pretending to be. Keep out of threads that aren't about your kind pls
>>
No.
>>
>>8546738
Is that Tetsuo from AKIRA???
>>
>>8546738
Reminder to hide and ignore TERF trolling and bait.
>>
>>8546744
Lmao
>>
>>8546738
>no one is obligated to date you simply based on the fact that they are attracted to you

This is so self-evident as to be meaningless.
>>
>>8546738
>no one is obligated to date you

Im not retarded. I know this.
A hand full of trannies freaks out about someone not wanting to date them and all of a sudden its "All trannies are entitled cunts pretending to be this or that"
God, grow up you fucking pleb.

>Keep out of threads that aren't about your kind pls

Oh. You dousey Fuck.
Im going to go out of my way to post tranny shit in any thread that isnt specifically about trans stuff now.
Just because you said that.
Also because Im waiting for other shit on my ps4 to update so as soon as this shit updates I'll stop because I want to do new game plus on Horizon zero dawn, but until then I will go out of my way to be an absolute turbo cunt at every opportunity.
>>
>>8547000
>Owns PoopStation4
>Calls others Plebs
Wew!
>>
>>8547000
Lol u mad
>>
>>8547020
>Implying I dont own all current gen consoles and a pc.
>Implying I participate in console war kiddie shit
Wew lad!
>>
>>8547049
Weeeeeeeeeew!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.