[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just a few years of puberty ruined possibly 80+ years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: why live.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
why live.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>tfw just a few years of puberty ruined possibly 80+ years of your life
Life is cruel.
>>
Growing up in the era before the tranny information boom fucking sucks. I felt like shit my entire childhood and when I finally pinpointed what I needed to do and how I could fix it the damage was already done.
>>
>>8546736
Me. Late 30s now. Too late

Drugs help. Got a bit of a benzo addiction though.
>>
>>8546736
It hurts even more having to watch people transition so young and become so passable. It's like salt on the fucking wound.
>>
>>8546800
Just for being born later than you and having access to all this information.
>>
>>8546720

What gets me is that those few years with such importance are when you're so young, inexperienced, and impotent. How is such a young person supposed to know to disregard what they've been indoctrinated with and follow their desire instead? How can a child who has been dependent upon primary care givers throughout life up until that point and has little ability to weigh long-term decisions have the knowledge and experience to make the decision they want and not what makes everyone else happy?
>>
>>8546720
>80+ years
that's real optimistic for a tranny
>>
>>8546843

It's still a loss of 80 years though.

>early transitioner: lives as if they were an infertile cis person, as likely to die from old age at 80 as anyone else
>late transitioner: lives miserably for 30 years, kills themselves on 30th birthday

The late transitioner still had 80 years of life ruined as compared to the early transitioner, she just chose to end it earlier.
>>
File: aaahh.png (24KB, 128x150px) Image search: [Google]
aaahh.png
24KB, 128x150px
>>8546720
Same
>>
>>8546751
>a bit of a benzo addiction
There's no "a bit" when it comes to benzos, son.
>>
>>8546859
>late transitioner: lives miserably for 30 years, kills themselves on 30th birthday
Sounds about right anon
>>
>>8546859
Pls, you assume way to much
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.