[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Sigh) Remembering when I was much younger, I was thin and feminine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg.png (206KB, 504x742px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg.png
206KB, 504x742px
(Sigh) Remembering when I was much younger, I was thin and feminine. I could've been a great twink but didn't know you could do that until I was older. Now it's too late.
>>
>>8546634
Its always too late for everything on this board.
Shitty bread what do you even wanna hear.
>>
>Age 15 - 4'11"
>Age 16 - 5'3"
>Age 17 - 5'7"
>Age 18 - 5'11"

Don't feel bad, I missed the boat too.
:(
>>
>>8546634
>tfw i was REALLY fucked since 18 and there wasn't really an "early" for me
>>
>>8546634
Do what, anon?
>>
>>8546894
I wanted those kind of stats growing up
It's not easy being smol perma twink guy
>>
>Didn't take up dancing because my friends called me gay for tap dancing in 3rd grade
>Just got progressively less happy and out of shape
>Could have been the twink I want to be but got bullied out of it
>>
>>8547207
>tfw I tried to do dancing in HS as well but my parents signed my up for electronics which I almost failed

Now now Alice you never showed any signs :^ )
>>
>>8547008
Most guys are men by 18
>>
>>8547242
Why didn't you get to decide what you did?

Or at least get asked what you wanted to do by your parents?
>>
>>8547336
They were pretty controlling desu and they asked but signed me up for more male stuff anyway so it didnt matter. I didnt have internet until I was 16 and then I came out as trans at 17. Transitioning at 21.

Sorta weird seeing people go 'well you could have gone to the library' when if you have no concept of transgenderism and dysphoria you can just claim your feelings are normal teen shit so you'd never look it up anyway in the first place. I probs couldnt even do that because my parents would freak out if I was 10 minutes late on my way home.

Kids these days have it so much better. I'm quite jealous but so happy for them. God bless the internet for giving trans people a way to learn about themselves. I just wish most trans people didnt have to come to the realization so young that they need to sometimes defy their caregiver / parents to do what's medically best for themselves. What a mess.
>>
>>8547356
>They were pretty controlling desu and they asked but signed me up for more male stuff anyway so it didnt matter.
How else were they controlling?

Why did they bother asking?
>>
>>8549764
Now now Chastity, I dont want to be shit on by an early transitioner who thinks there's no excuse to have waited past age 2.
>>
File: image.jpg (474KB, 1879x1966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474KB, 1879x1966px
>>8546634
I twink/trap'd from 18-21 then i stopped and decided to grow up into a person and not a cock sleeve. But pic related is pretty much why i did it.
>>
>>8547207
>friends bullied me
Wow i guess they were true friends. How many have become an hero since then?
>>
>>8551674
I just wanted to hear somebody else's trans experience...

And how did you know my name?!
>>
>>8546894
where are you from? i was 5'7" at 12, i never had the chance to begin with
>>
lol just dont eat for a while. works wonders
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.