[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are the most judgemental, primitive, nasty and close-minded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1468.jpg (34KB, 364x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
34KB, 364x338px
You guys are the most judgemental, primitive, nasty and close-minded so-called queer people I've ever seen. You're everything the LGBTQ community isn't about. I pray you keep this nastiness on this board and don't plague others in the community outside with it.
>>
>>8546534
The irony is, the whole LGBT crowd isnt what theyre supposed to be about.
>>
This place may be cancer, but the rest of the LGBT community is an irredeemable cesspit of delusion, narcissism, and insanity that I'd like nothing to do with.
>>
>>8546534
Why the fuck are you on 4chan??? Of course we're gonna judge each other. Please don't expect a fucking hugbox on a site like this.

srsly
wtf
>>
If you think this place is bad you've clearly not been to many lgbt spaces.
>>
>>8546534
The LGBT community should be similar to regular society

Some people can like to be nice to each other and others enjoy criticism

The fact that both exist for the LGBT community is a good thing
>>
I try not to be anything like you've described. :/
>>
ironically, this is still a better place than any other LGBT community
>>
>>8546546
How so?
>>
>>8546626
boo where have you been hanging around????
>>
File: 684312137441925416.jpg (226KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
684312137441925416.jpg
226KB, 1000x1000px
>>8546627
>nonbinary bullshit
>hons fetishizing womanhood and forcing themselves on cis women
>glorification of being a whore
>muh safespaces
>Aidens
>10,000 genders and sexualities
>>
>>8546679
That's what the public majority of non-LGBT people are exposed to and it's fucking disgusting. Why can't we just disown those people???

i think we can keep the aidens though
use them to buy things for us
>>
My name's yours, what's Alaska?
>>
>>8546534
The mainstream LGBT community is a glorified orgy that pushes stereotypes and actually went and made toxic femininity a thing. Why do you think we congregated on this backwater offshoot?
>>
>>8546534
Notice the lack of Q on the title. We aren't your queer theory intersectionalist bullshit here
>>
>>8546534
It's because the people here tend to be unattractive permavirgins.
Getting laid does wonders for your world view t b h
>>
>>8546848
THIS.
>>
>>8546805
Who are you to decide what's bullshit? You're the ones that are behind and missing out on all sort of great people you choose to invalidate, even though half a century ago all of you were called bullshit.
>>
Conclusion: you're all a bunch of ugly white truscum that are bitter that you can't pass.
>>
>>8546900
I'm not white

how racist of you
>>
>>8546534
this is 4chan you dumb fuck.
>>
>>8546750
((((Why can't we just disown those people???))))

Fucking this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csnlMYIg1KI
>>
>>8546912
Listen, I'm sorry FFS just made you uglier, but that's nobody else's problem and doesn't justify your nasty attitude and deciding who gets to be part of your little club and who's not.
>>
>>8546920
>assuming I'm mtf
>assuming I got FFS
>telling me I got "uglier" because of the assumed FFS
>calls m y behaviour "nasty"
>talking about some "little club"

I really hope for your own sake that you are drunk.
>>
>>8546933
Making it all into a shitty Assume My Genderâ„¢ joke. Nice.
No matter what you are, you have no place projecting your self-hatred onto others. That's all you rats do here. I truly hope you get laid and maybe find some self-love and move on from this stage of your life.
>>
>>8546963
They never will, girl. Theyre mostly young and white and have access to the internet and still can't get dick/pussy.
These bitches are dying alone.
>>
>>8546963
>now assuming I was joking
>"Don't project your self hatred, you ugly rat, who can't get laid!"
>>
why do normies place so much value on sex lol
>>
File: 1498933283456.png (121KB, 425x339px) Image search: [Google]
1498933283456.png
121KB, 425x339px
>>8546963
>>8546972
Hi, hon.
>>
>>8546975
I hope, for your sake, you indeed were.
You haven't presented a single argument against the fact that you're just bitter.
>>
>>8546976
because sexual frustration can lead to this kind of attitude.
>>
File: IMG_1801.jpg (189KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1801.jpg
189KB, 960x960px
>>8546981
Speaking of, the hate on feminine people who use words that may be considered gay slang is fucking stupid.
>>
>>8546989
>wants me to present an "argument" to justify my own (subjektive!) feelings
>"You are bitter, prove me wrong."

What new kind of idiot are you?
>>
>>8547007
One waiting for you to actually come with something that justifies any of the weird underground high horse you all hold yourselves on.
>>
File: 1499188885530.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1499188885530.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>8546534
You came on 4chan not expecting this?
>>
>>8547023
On that part, you're right anon. It just truly baffles me how many LGBTQ people are so hypocritically nasty, exclusive and elitist.
>>
>>8546679
>>nonbinary bullshit
>>glorification of being a whore
>>muh safespaces
>>10,000 genders and sexualities
literally nothing wrong with any of this
>>
>>8547031
Maybe not all """LGBTQ""" people want to be associated with leather thong wearing faggots parading down the street and slapping each others butts
>>
>>8547046
Whoah. Wow. Holy yikes.
Your true colors have been shown.
>>
>>8547039
>glorification of being a whore

nobody is glorifying promiscuity, we're simply promoting the idea that what one does with their body is none of your business.
the 10,000 genders and sexualities is just another part of the community, like you, that make everybody else look bad. those people are a small portion of tumblrites that wanted to be special.
>>
>>8547039
Where I come from a safe space is a homeless shelter for queer people who are being abused or kicked out by whoever was sheltering them, idk what's wrong with that
>>
>>8547088
There's nothing wrong with it, I literally said that.
>>
>>8546534
Good, stay away. I fucking despise your type more than words can describe. And don't come at me with some bullshit about "internalized homo/transphobia" - I'm okay with myself completely until I'm reminded worthless faggots like you exist, and THEN I struggle not to hate myself because I have to be associated with you and the overwhelming shittiness of the "gay community" makes me doubt myself more than anything else ever could. Everyone will think I'm like you. I have to prove to everyone I will ever know that I'm not like you.

Thankfully, that's actually easy since I'm not lacking in sexual morals, don't excuse people being whores and spreading disease (>>8547082), don't excuse people being obnoxious narcissists, don't excuse trying to make normal people pretend made-up genders are real, etc. But they have to be willing to get to know me first, which they are less willing to do if they've run into 90+% of the rest of the queer community. You make my life harder every day by being a piece of shit.

/lgbt/ can be too bleak sometimes and the girls especially need to give each other a break sometimes. But this is pretty much the only place that's a break from bog-standard queer bullshit. I can come here and not feel like I'm the only sane one.

The absolute worst part is that I was exactly like you once upon a time (well, I'd bet I was still less of a whore), and didn't admit to myself how uncomfortable and unhappy I was being cancer. So, deep down, I know you know better. You didn't choose to be queer, but you're choosing to be cancer.

kys, save us bullets
>>
You created this monstrosity when you shunned away the moderate middle with your all or nothing sham and hijacked our sexual preferences for your moral crusading. With the bare faced cheek, the sheer gall to claim you're helping us out! A politician helps nothing but their own. Go, be politics. But don't pretend you'll ever come down from the ivory tower to muck about with the pigs in the shit.
>>
>>8546534
>pic is something even more cancerous than this board
o i am laffin
>>
File: 1498772211242.png (54KB, 213x473px) Image search: [Google]
1498772211242.png
54KB, 213x473px
>>8546900
>>
File: asian cuisine.jpg (87KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
asian cuisine.jpg
87KB, 640x1136px
>>8546627
>How so?
Browse /pol/ for a month and you'll start to see why
>>
File: 2i7oaunz.png (155KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
2i7oaunz.png
155KB, 500x465px
>>8547075
Oven Dodger
>>
>>8547367
>>8547348
I love this board sometimes. You people give me hope that everybody else in this "Community" isn't an absolute attention-seeking degenerate.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.