[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just the normal chocolate, razors, single 7 inch cucumber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>Just the normal chocolate, razors, single 7 inch cucumber and bottled water again, miss? It's strange, you've been coming into this store for months and you've never bought a single box of tampons. Why is that?
>>
>>8546203
"I've got a cup"
>>
>>8546203
I'd be creeped out as hell if this happened, even if I was cis.
>>
>>8546203
Have you ever heard of freebleeding you misogynistic Trump-voting bigot?

*complains about the store later on twitter*
>>
>>8546224
I work in retail.
I usually try to check so I'd be able to tell if you were free-bleeding or not.
>>
>>8546224
all those racist black trump voters
>>
>>8546236
gif_of_black_guy_in_maga_cap_behind_reporter.gif
>>
>>8546203
>I uh, I buy in bulk from costco
>>
>>8546250
>Wow, you must have a pretty big vagina if you have to buy in bulk! Which gynecologist do you go to?
>>
>>8546219
>even if I was cis.
To be fair you can't know that.
>>
File: 1487526098186.png (784KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487526098186.png
784KB, 1008x720px
>>8546203
>It's strange, you've been coming into this store for months and you've never bought a single box of tampons.
>Why is that?

What's strange is that you've been paying enough attention to my buying habits to notice this. Good day, creepy and abnormally observant grocery store clerk.
>>
>>8546203
"Excuse me but you don't work here. I already called the police.

Now that we have this out of the way, will it be cash or credit .... SIR?"
>>
>>8546258
d-dr nosenvagenberg... uh stein
>>
>>8546246
>>
Hysto due to baby-sized fibroids, ovaries obliterated by cysts, and endometriosis so bad that there was nothing left of your tubes but scar tissue?

...Yeah, it happens. *koff*

Also, I would trade you this for the janitor starting to give you weird looks because he's noticed you NEVER use a urinal.
>>
>>8546271
Some random guy monitoring my tampon use? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd find that creepy.
>>
>>8546296
Those were some printed signs that someone obviously passed out to anybody willing to hold them up.

I like that this image actually has a black woman in it, though.
>>
>>8546203
>miss
>implying I'll ever be called that
>>
>>8546203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kOX-qE6Ka4
>>8546288
Oh shit it's Fat Albert
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.