[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a mtf and consider myself straight yet today I had a rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: really makes u think.gif (175KB, 559x314px) Image search: [Google]
really makes u think.gif
175KB, 559x314px
I am a mtf and consider myself straight yet today I had a rather bicurious dream.

To summarize the dream, I got off at a wrong bus stop, was approached by some punky butch woman with short black flattop hair who was like "you lost bb?" Then she wrapped her arms around me in a really rapey uncomfortable fashion and while whispering stuff into my ear about which bus I should take she slid her hand down my skinny jeans, into my panties until she reached my anus and repeatedly massaged it with her skillful fingers. I felt vulnerable and it was shocking this could happen in a respectable bus stop like this in broad daylight but also I realized that being fingerfucked by some hard ass dyke is hot for some reason.

I don't find women attractive unless, admittedly, they act and look really masculine but even then I would be reluctant to be intimate with them because honestly they can't give me what I want although it's like the dream is trying to prove me wrong. Do I need to turn in my TruTrans(tm) HSTS Exclusive Deluxe Platinum Member card now? P S E U D O B I faketrans confirmed?
>>
File: smwhy_2.jpg (49KB, 258x249px)
smwhy_2.jpg
49KB, 258x249px
1. You have bad taste in women.
2. Why would you want to be TruTrans anyways?
>>
Have you ever had erotic dreams involving bus stops before?
Busphilia is still a poorly understood condition, but worry not. Erotic bus-dreams are nothing to be ashamed of. Mentally exploring your past relationships with bus stops, and coming to terms with them, should ease your concerns.

Okay, I see our time is up. This'll be sixty-five bucks. Take time this week to think about what we discussed.
>>
>>8545814
>she thinks HSTS = TruTrans
>>
>>8545814

Most women are kinda bi honestly.
>>
>>8545814

I've got an issue related to a girl in a dream, too, OP. I consider myself bisexual to begin with, so mine is a little different.

Last night, I had a dream about this girl from high school who liked me. I've been dreaming about her more for a while now, but this is the first time I think it got explicitly romantic and another earlier one got pretty close to it. Though I don't remember exactly what happened. I'm not sure what to do with this dream. I occasionally think to myself that if I had been a cis guy, I definitely would have dated her, but I'm not so I didn't. If I had been an early transitioner and she a bisexual (I assume she isn't), I think I we might have dated in that case too. But as a late transitioner, I think I would feel inferior to her and dysphoric around her, because she's pear-shaped and quite attractive in other areas too. As far as I know, she should be graduating college summer 2019, and I –should– have graduated this summer. I only went to college 1 out of these past 4 years though, and I really messed up my GPA in the second semester. If not for those two things, I would like to date her. That's clear from the dreams and how I still think about her sometimes. I can quit being a loser academically and financially (while being years behind her now instead of ahead), but I can never feel good about myself.

Basically, I feel like I'm stuck in limbo. I can't date anyone because I'm stuck living as a man so all I can find are people who see me as a man, but I still want to be with somebody.
>>
>>8546580
>I only went to college 1 out of these past 4 years though, and I really messed up my GPA in the second semester.
What happened?
>>
>>8548743

I don't know if this is typical, but I'm mentioning it just in case, first off, GPA is weighted by credit hours by multiplying the grade points from that class by its credit hours. So an A in a 4 credit course is worth more than an A from a 3 credit course and an A in a 3 credit is worth a B in a 4 credit. I took gen. ed. classes at my community college because I started registering for classes too late at the state school I was accepted to. I took four 3 credit courses, half As, half B+s. A B+ was counted as 3.5, so the average was 3.75. The following semester I was late again so I took 6 more classes at CC. Physics, calculus, and English II were the ones I failed. For calculus and physics, I was being stingy with my money (side-effect of the way I was raised), so I didn't buy the books until I was already way behind. I blame myself entirely for failing physics and calculus, especially since I already knew the physics, but the English professor was just bad. The woman wrote nothing down so anytime you asked what the prompt was for any assignment, she would give you a different answer. It's not like we were her only class either, sometimes she gave us a different class' prompt. Why did she think she could do that? I did a few of the assignments, but I felt worse as my grades dropped and other things happened and less motivated to do her assignments.
>>
>>8548798
Why did you register for classes late?

>the English professor was just bad. The woman wrote nothing down so anytime you asked what the prompt was for any assignment, she would give you a different answer. It's not like we were her only class either, sometimes she gave us a different class' prompt. Why did she think she could do that?
That's awful. How are people like that allowed to each? Why aren't there complaints?
>>
>>8548743
>>8548798

Also, I went to college in what should have been my junior year of college. I didn't start right after high school graduation because in my senior year of high school, I got held up by the personal statements. I didn't feel much like a person or that I had a personality, nor that I had any riveting experiences, so I couldn't think of anything to write. One of the deans told me I could write about how my parents are immigrants and how they wanted a better life for myself and my brothers etc., but that didn't feel like it was my struggle even though it was all factually my life. There wasn't anything personal in there for me, so it felt disingenuous and like plagiarism even though it wasn't. I played with the idea of making it about me being trans which was truly personal for me and would net me at least as many brownie points as the immigrant story, but that would be me coming out for the first time ever. And I hadn't started transition in any way at that point. So I just didn't write anything and didn't finish applications to any school.

I got a letter from each Ivy League school that year, but the University of Chicago was riding my dick based on my SAT score (just 680 math, 680 reading, and 540 writing without studying, but I'm Hispanic). Though they would have turned me down if they had seen my 2.99 high school GPA and complete lack of extracurriculars, lol. And nobody cares about middle school GPA.
>>
>>8548743
>>8548798
>>8549349

Anyway, after two years of NEETdom I was tired of it and wanted to do something with my life. The fact that some of my peers may have graduated from college by that point (we got two years of college education in high school) lit a fire under me and I was feeling less hopeless since I started taking HRT. I have to say though, the only reason I was able to start college that year was because neither the college that accepted me or the CC required a personal statement on their applications. Another reason my grades started dropping in the second semester was my transition and life started seeming hopeless again.

I wonder what I could have done with my life if I had either been cis or had supportive parents who would've let me transition early. I think there's a lot of lost potential.

>>8548853

>Why did you register for classes late?

I was procrastinating out of a fear of whether I would be able to afford it. There may be other reasons, but I don't recall them right now.

>That's awful. How are people like that allowed to each? Why aren't there complaints?

The sociology professor I had in the first semester was worse. He just read from the textbook, talked slowly and quietly, had a heavy accent, and went into these tangents about his past. Fortunately there were tons of complaints against him so the head of the department came in to see how he teaches. She saw he was terrible and filled in for him herself. That woman was A+. She was an extremely engaging teacher, the readings were huge though.
>>
>>8545871

Buses are clearly phallic.
>>
>>8545908

How bi though? Bi enough to only have dreams and maybe once in a blue moon find a woman attractive?
>>
>>8545851

What's an attractive woman to you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.