[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 62 year old cis lesbian dating a 30 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

I'm a 62 year old cis lesbian dating a 30 year old mtf.

Ask me anything
>>
You are not a lesbian if you like men,retard.
>>
Are you butch or femme? How about your partner?
>>
>>8545484

From where did you obtain such an amazingly cute picture, and what do you recommend for good starter nail polish?
>>
>>8545497
Butch, i own a ranch out here in Montana, used to own a bookstore for 20 years in San Francisco. My partner is very fem despite her military upbringing
>>
>>8545484
Do you ever think of what she'll do when you pass away?
>>
>>8545545
Sometimes i think she will go back to prostitution with men and it pains me.
>>
>>8545484

Is there a mommy/daughter thing going on here?

>>8545517

She's a military brat or she was in the military herself?
>>
Do you both still go on dates?
>>
>>8545563
She is ex marine's as of 3 years ago

Kind of see her like my daughter that never sees me, like she came to visit and fill the void in my life
>>
>>8545574
Yes, sometimes we take an uber into Billings and go to a steakhouse and dance
>>
>>8545484
Post a timestamped photo to prove it
>>
>>8545484
>62 year old
your shop should be closed for business by now
>>
>>8545600
I have exceptional vaginal health
>>
>>8545484
do you still get wet?
>>
>>8545603
Such a filthy question
>>
>>8545606
Okay now I can believe you're 62
>>
>>8545484
Why the fuck you lyin? Why you always lyin? Oooh oh my god~ Stop fuckin lyin!
>>
>>8545549

Is she bisexual? When did she start transition? When did she start prostitution?
>>
>>8545484
>62
>4chan
kek

who's more of a hon, you or her?
>>
>>8545484
What's the most disgusting, weirdest sexual act you've done together?
>>
>>8545839
Like her powdery old stale pussy even works anymore
>>
File: celinedionnakedbody2017.jpg (47KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
celinedionnakedbody2017.jpg
47KB, 500x578px
>>8545484
does he fuck your old dry pussy?
>>
>>8545864
why do u think im asking
>>
>>8545578
>Kind of see her like my daughter that never sees me, like she came to visit and fill the void in my life
Does that make the relationship weird?

I kinda want a relationship with a parent figure myself :/
>>
Do you pound her military boipucci with your strapon-benis?
>>
>>8545668
Always lyin' to me. You lyin' so much. You're making it hard for me!
>>
>>8545484
How do you know about 4chan, old lady?

This isn't a place for people like you. This website belongs to the ugly people. The people without friends. LEAVE, NORMO!
>>
>>8545591
Awesome c:
>>
I'm surprised to see a granny on here but that's pretty cool I guess. Does your gf post on here too? Did she tell you about here?
>>
>>8545484
No you aren't.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.