[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's try something different for once. I want all of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: haibane being afraid.jpg (36KB, 436x396px) Image search: [Google]
haibane being afraid.jpg
36KB, 436x396px
Let's try something different for once. I want all of you who are even giving thought about transitionning to tell me an exhautive list of all the perks you have that would or do help passing.
>>
Makeup is really important. Find a foundation that matches your skin tone and get used to applying it lightly. It's not something that is really noticeable as long as you're gentle with it, and it does wonders for making your face look smoother and nicer.

Pluck your eyebrows. It sucks doing it the first few times, and it hurts like a motherfucker. Do it anyways. Use quick motions to pull the hairs out rather than slow ones, it hurts less that way. Start from the bottom and target stray hairs rather than thinning the entire eyebrow. The focus isn't to thin the eyebrow, just to "Trim" them and get rid of any unsightly "weeds" around the edges.

Simple gender-neutral jewelry goes a long way. Get your ears pierced and wear simple studs that are to your liking.

Wear women's-fit clothing that is androgynous. Simple shirts and women's jeans will do. This is likely what you'll be wearing for a while, avoid things that are super girly during the early phases of your transition. You'll mostly be gunning for "Androgynous" for 6-8 months unless you lucked out and already pass.

Look forward to your first (She)'s in public. It's a pretty amazing feeling when a total stranger genders you correctly.
>>
>>8545336
>>8545336
Cont.

Basic stuff here, but take your Fem&M's on time. Hygiene is also much more important as a girl! I suggest taking your pills alongside brushing your teeth twice a day.

Your metabolism will change. You will gain and lose weight more easily. Despite this, eat as much as you need to. While you obviously shouldn't go overboard with it, a healthy and hearty diet is vital to breast, hip, and butt development. You will inevitably gain some weight, but it's good weight. T&A has to come from somewhere.

You'll start growing breasts a few months in, and they'll fill out over the course of your transition, a few years typically. Treat them well. Massage them gently when they hurt. When they start poking through your shirt, get a basic sports bra so people don't see your conetits.

This is all just stuff that has been relevant to my experience.
>>
>>8545336
I was actually talking more about people specific stuff.
Like, we get a lot of ftm bitching about their foreheads, hands, shoulders...
What are the features you got that are already kinda good?
>>
>>8545326
None. I'm an ugly faggot. Ugly either way I go. I really shouldn't be here, it only serves my anxiety and reminds me how avoidant I am to do anything related to my appearance. I can't even get a haircut. It's almost to my butt now. It dreadlocks when I sleep on it. Keeping it in a ponytail it is hardly more than a yellow cord. And it falls out constantly. I'm so gross. I look like a good candidate for the sex offender registry or mugshot. I am natuurally uncharming. Sad!
>>
>>8545343
Depressed anon here. The things I admire about myself are my deep blue eyes, and long clean fingernails. My forearms too, but they really bunch up at the elbow. The veins on my backhands and wrists freaks me out though. The fact that they might stick out more as I get older hurts.
>>
>>8545326
>big eyes
>big feminine lips
>nice ass (being half black came with a lot of nice perks desu)
>softer features.
>voice is good
>thin
>hips are okay
>small feet for my unfortunate size (6')
>trutrans digit ratio
>ribcage could be worse
>>
>>8545338
>You will inevitably gain some weight...
I'm 3 months in and went from 130 to 120 lbs.. should I be trying to gain weight?
>>
>skinny
>5'7
>look like I'm 14 years old
>feminine(ish) hands
>very small feet (size 6 mens)
idk about the rest
>>
File: IMG_0067.jpg (29KB, 540x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
29KB, 540x167px
Stuff I think is okay is like nothing, so I'll just go with stuff that statistics thinks is okay.
>5'4"
>whr is below .7
>hips are like 38 last I checked.
>waist is 27, but I hate this statistic why can't I be 25
>32d, but 34c since that's more common.
>face doesn't need ffs according to ffsgen
>wear a small in uniqlo, and the shoulders are a 10/10 fit
>shr is below 1
>7.5 women's (size 8 for toms tho);-;
>size xs women's in pearl izumi gloves
Idk, I wear a size small in like almost every brand, ( just know uniqlo sizes well since poorfag) but I can't not see myself as like 110% masculine.
>>
-tiny jaw that won't need ffs work
-face is either diamond or oval, which are typically feminine face shapes
-good cheekbones
-round hairline, small-medium forehead
-pretty blue eyes
-clear skin no matter what I do
-decent hips and wth ratio
-naturally carry a lot of weight on my thighs

>>8545556
jelly of those proportions, I have 36.5 inch hips and 28 in waist, I'd love to get proportions like those within the year.
>>
>>8545556
27/38 = 0.71 so how is ur whr below 0.7 ?
>>
>>8545501
>half black
I am so sorry
>>
File: 1402799769296.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402799769296.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>8545904
Interesting. I'm used to getting hate, not pity.
>>
Being skinny felt like an upside but now I really want to put on weight to hide my bones.
>>
>>8545922
Different anon but on the plus side black trannies tend to pass well. Idk if that will apply to mixed trannies?
>>
>>8545970
At the end of the day, it depends on who you are as an individual. I'm passable and that's good enough for me.
>>
>>8545326
This is a really good idea for a thread.

MtF tip here but likely reversible for FtMs.

STUDY
Know how women behave. Not in the sense that women can or should be exactly emulated (obviously have your own individuality or you'll be a weirdo), but they do act differently. Doesn't matter if you think it's biological, social, both, sexist, not sexist. They walk differently, talk differently, etc. Notice what happens to women's voices when they're sad. Notice the difference between women, their individual personalities and how they fit certain stereotypes. You know chad, the douchebag, the nerd, the numale, etc. Figure this out yourself for women too. Even if you're naturally effeminate, you gotta make sure you're fitting in at least a bit if you want to stealth.
>>
File: smug brows.jpg (16KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
smug brows.jpg
16KB, 268x237px
>>8545380
>thread about POSITIVE features
>lists everything negative
Nice reverse attention whoring there, partner.
>>
>>8545869
fuck i haven't done any of the division in a while, or measured not waist, in a while, mostly was a guess based on like what i've had before when i was fatter.
i probably should have done math with my estimates than use old shit then use an estimate for something that changed with the same number i remember
>tfw either fat as fuck or hips under 40
>>8545784
oh fug, idk honestly i don't think mine are that good. i've seen better closer to yours, but idk, i'm basing it on self image.
>>
>>8546012
this anon's got it figured out. single most important thing to passing (yes, even more than looks) is to observe and fit in. if it doesn't feel natural for you, maybe you shouldn't transition.
>>
>>8545326
>Amazing hair
>Tiny hands/fingers/feet
>Hips are pretty good I guess
>Under 6 foot which is amazing given my parent's height
>Ass isn't totally flat

It's not a whole lot but it's what I got.
>>
Pretty blonde hair (when I take care of it that is lmao)
Pretty pale skin (imo)
Blonde body/facial hair, easier to deal with
Smol hands
Smol-ish feet
Cute waist
Ok hips
Butts not terrible
Pretty blue eyes
Decent lips

I like this thread!
>>
>shaved head
>glasses
>slightly chubby, so binder bump just looks like a bit of man boob
>large hands with tons of scars
>scratchy voice
>>
>>8547145
>if it doesn't feel natural for you, maybe you shouldn't transition.
fuck, THIS. You should have enough experience socializing with women to learn to be able to fit in with their femininity, if you HAVEN'T ALREADY. Otherwise I highly doubt you're really a trans girl.
>>
hairy as fuck even without hormones
boring face
tired eyes
>>
File: 1450910557054.jpg (34KB, 460x503px) Image search: [Google]
1450910557054.jpg
34KB, 460x503px
well, concerning me :

>butt is there already

>respectable hips, but thicc thighs

>torso the same size as hips

>face, from what I've compared to already transitioned people, it could transition nicely

>my eyes

>my current behavior, even if not doing anything, is pretty androgynous-ish (I'm pretty neutral in how I act, yet can, with a little effort, act manly or girly

>Smol feets and hands, yet bulky-ish hands, could pass.

>don't know about voice, but it ain't that low

I'd like to submit most of those things to you to judge, but hey, haven't had the time, might do later.

I don't see what else right now...
>>
>5'5
>110 lbs
>hair is already butt lengh and in good condition, I'm not balding
that's is
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.