[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GODDAMNIT I'M IN LOVE WITH MY FRIEND! (mtf btw.) Basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1485471028335.jpg (129KB, 1280x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1485471028335.jpg
129KB, 1280x1004px
GODDAMNIT I'M IN LOVE WITH MY FRIEND!

(mtf btw.)

Basically all the time I'm with him I feel good and he makes me feel happy and I want to hug him and when he say things like "good girl" I get all warm and fuzzy inside and I have no idea how to handle my feelings. I can't deny it anymore. This is pretty unambiguous at this pont. I love him. I know that he likes me and I like him too but I really don't feel like I'm ready for a relationship but I just want him to hold me! I want to cuddle him and kiss him. How do I even deal with these feelings?!
>>
>>8545223
Kill him in his sleep
>>
>>8545223

go for it. cuddle him. kiss him. let this be your weird dynamic. its going to implode with both your feelings anyway.

so wahts the deal, you a faggot ot mtf or what?
>>
how about you just talk to him retard
>>
>>8545223
>I really don't feel like I'm ready for a relationship but I just want him to hold me!

You see that right there?
That's the talk of a BITCH.
Get used to NEVER "being ready for a relationship" if you feel this way and STILL don't want to do anything about it.

Hope you pulled out a beach chair because your ship is about to sail without you.
>>
>>8545223
>when he say things like "good girl"
your line is "am I really... good enough though?"
>>
>>8545223

so why are you not 'ready' for a relationship?
>>
>>8545985
>so what's the deal?
Never been in lover before. Too insecure to trust people. Afraid to commit to a real relationship. Think he could do way better. Etc.
>>
>>8546013

okay, so the reason you are not ready for a relationship is because you have not had a relationship? you see how stupid that is.

just go have some fucking fun, stop worrying about stupid shit, does it matter if he can do 'better' if he likes you?
>>
>>8545223
Suck. His. Dick. DRY.
>>
>>8545223
just fuck him

this isn't difficult
>>
>>8545223
Get drunk together, end up sleeping on the same bed/couch/whatever, at the very least you'll cuddle, most likely you'll end up fooling around, if so be a man (or a woman, just not a "girl") the day after and address your feelings. If he's all in denial or acting like a retard about it it means he's a coward, move on cause that's a lost battle. If not, congrats.

t. fag who's done this like ten times, usually with success
>>
>>8545223
cuddle him and kiss him
eventually you will want to not stop kissing him and he will kiss back
and then he will pomf you down onto a soft surface and well...
>>
>>8545223
Just end his life and turn his corpse into your eternal love doll and you can be together forever. It's really not that complicated..
>>
>>8546029
You're right I'm being retarded. I'm going to give it a shot. I really hope this works out.
>>
>>8545223
>I'm so deeply in love but I don't want a relationship
This is an oxymoron.
Your dating pool is limited as it is. You probably will never have an opportunity like this again.
If you really want to fuck around that badly, then I suggest you do it quickly, because you're about to turn down happiness in favor of promiscuity.
What's worse? Feeling a bit of regret for not fucking more people, or being alone and miserable?
>>
>>8546467
Im not trying to fuck around or anything stupid like that. I'm not sleeping around. I just didn't feel like I could be in a relationship.
>>
File: 1492495050840.png (28KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
1492495050840.png
28KB, 500x230px
I was too late... he already moved on and started dating someone else. I'm so stupid...
>>
>>8547384
Oh shit, sorry to hear that.
Don't give up hope, especially if he responded positively. Who knows if it'll last between the two of them? If he really likes you he may reconsider his relationship with this girl.
Either way, at least now you've learned that you should not wait for opportunities like this to pass you by.
Disregard when I said "you probably will never have an opportunity like this again," I only said that to persuade you go ahead and ask him out. There are plenty of people out there.
>>
>>8545223
Went through basically the same thing. Just have a conversation with him like normal human adults, If you can't talk with your friend then you can't handle a relationship.
>>
>>8547384

But he was into you at some point?
>>
>>8547417
I don't really know what to do now. I guess I'll just pretend that didn't happen.
>>8547456
He told me he did a while ago. Maybe he was just playing around. I don't know anymore.
>>
OP, I'm in a super similar situation. I've been friends with him since before I started transition. I have feelings for him. act kinda flirty with him. But I don't want to ruin my friendship.

Like I reeeeeallyyyyy want to be his girlfriend. but I dont want to hook up a couple times and not be friends anymore. I'd rather just stay friends if there isn't going to be romance..... gaahhhhhhh. I want lots of cuddles and kisses and sex and romance and keep being friends. WAT DO?
>>
>>8547494
>I don't really know what to do now. I guess I'll just pretend that didn't happen.
Listen, being negative will get you nowhere. It'll just put you in a state of depression and everything will just go downhill from there.
What you can, and should do, is have hope. You should never stop hoping. If this boy truly liked you at one point, he may come around one day. As long as he is still in your life as a friend, there is nothing to worry about.
Regardless, you should be looking at other options. You were silly to not do anything when you clearly liked him, so now is your chance to learn from your mistakes. You can use this opportunity to learn and prevent this from happening again.

>He told me he did a while ago. Maybe he was just playing around. I don't know anymore.
You could always ask. Just remember to pace it so you don't seem desperate. I don't know how close you two are but desperation is generally a turn off.
If it becomes apparent that your friend was not interested in a relationship with you, then you HAVE to move on.
>>
>>8547494

>He told me he did a while ago.

Was it before or after you transitioned?

>>8547545

>WAT DO?

Make him catch feelings.
>>
File: 1464298025371.png (178KB, 391x306px) Image search: [Google]
1464298025371.png
178KB, 391x306px
>>8547384
I was in a similiar situation. A friend I was in love with started dating another one of my friends. I don't really think I could've stopped it from happening though.

It hurt like hell for the first couple of days but it gets a lot better. It still hurts though, and it probably will for about 2 years (I've heard that's how long the chemicals causing a crush are active for).

The difference between your situation and mine is that you might have a chance if it doesn't work out between them. I don't think you should bet all your beans on that happening, but if your feelings are strong enough it might be worth biding your time and waiting for him to be free again.

I hope you find happiness with or without him.
>>
>>8545223
>How do I even deal with these feelings?!
You can do it the normal way, namely just going for it and hope for the best.

You can also do it my way, being too much of a coward to risk anything and just end up miserable and alone, having only the bitter self-hate feasting on your soul as company.

If you don't shoot, you'll always miss.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.