[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a 6'2 male, can i still become an passable (female) if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Im a 6'2 male, can i still become an passable
(female) if i transition. Or should i just endure the pain?
>>
Well you could be passable if you have a feminine body and face but your anxiety will go off the charts cause tall girls standout and everyone will stare at you even if you pass
>>
take antipsychotics
>>
>>8544921
this. there's a cis girl who's 6'4ish who lives near me and i stare at her and i know i make her uncomfortable but i can't help it, she's like a huge cuddly mama bear with tits bigger than my head and the chances of her getting less creeped out i'm staring at her because i'm a dyke are probs zero. i'm leaving her believe i'm staring because she's tall, but if she wasn't cis, i think she'd probably have dysphoria an hero'd.
>tfw no taller than me gf
>>
>>8544918
why endure the pain and do nothing about it? I recommend going through HRT, even if you don't pass I'm sure it will relieve at least some dysphoria. In my opinion, the side effects if you decide not to fully transition or to detransition are minimal in comparison to not doing anything about it, causing your suffering to get worse as you get older and more masculine. Of course your height is going to affect you passing, but if you let it prevent you from transitioning then you're only hurting yourself and your future.
>>
>>8544918
join our 6'1+ tranner discord
https://discord.gg/525DwSS
>>
>>8544918

It's all about your face. There are hot tall women, yes even 6'2" ones. There are also ugly tall women. If you can look feminine in the face and not hugely masculine in the torso then you're okay. If you can be pretty in the face on top of that (unlikely of course) then you're better than okay.

If your face looks manly though then I guess you'll stand out as an especially ridiculous-looking non-passer, though. That's the penalty: If you fail, you fail hard. It's not that you can't succeed, you'll just fail harder than usual if you do fail.
>>
>>8544918
Worst case just buy a wheelchair and pretend to have broken legs?
>>
>>8547018
can I join if I'm 5'6"
>>
>>8547687
lol.
>>
>>8544918
Stop being a fucking faggot and deal with the fact that you are a male.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.