[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many years does it take for one to change from looking like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How many years does it take for one to change from looking like a skinnyfat man with conetits and the face of a 13 year old boy to something more woman-like?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>8544711
Depends on how long it takes her to earn enough for FFS.
>>
>>8544711
About as long as it takes for a girl to do that
>>
>>8544726
how long is that?
>>
Girls are never skinnyfat men with conetits, and they are not "woman-like", they are actually women.
You will never be a woman.
>>
>>8544735
people that visit /pol/ should get a cookie that gives them a sad panda when they visit other boards
>>
>>8544711
Realistically 10-20 years
Your body is constantly changing but is of course influenced by hormones.
10-20 years will see changes in nearly all parts of your body, even skeletal structure, and even facial structure.
Obviously it's not like you'll just magically pass though that's why we have ffs.
But over the course of your life you will pass better and better. Of course getting started early is important. People's last growth spurt is 35-45 and after that is just kind of when the body goes to shit and you're fucked lol
>>
>>8544741
Nah, you and me know what needs to be done is transfaggots removed from /lgb/ so this isn't just a mental illness support board.
>>
>>8544771
read my first post /pol/
>>
Another question. How long does it take to go from passing FtM to a regular lady. Anyone who even catches on that I'm trans is like ohhhh you'll get some facial hair soon babe.
>>
>>8544771
If we do that we'll have to remove g and b too.
>>
>>8544716
This.
>>
>>8544716
:^^)
>>
>>8544742
>last growth spurt is 35-45
Nooooo! Does it mean I'll get taller too?
>>
>>8545895
probably not but 35-45 is peak testosterone for men and basically the last stretch of estrogen left for women before menopause (women's T also goes up i believe)
It's pretty much like the final stages of your body actually changing before old age kicks in. A lot of people regard your mid 30s as the peak of their health
>>
>>8544771
Ivan pls go
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.