[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that we have a secret discord channel where all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: dress.jpg (298KB, 800x2417px) Image search: [Google]
dress.jpg
298KB, 800x2417px
Is it true that we have a secret discord channel where all the personalities of LGBT hang out?

>drakeposter
>caraposter
>pajeet poster
>trent
>Samantha #pAnTiEs
>>
>>8544448
only cara and trent are in there and the other "actual" personalities of /lgbt/
>>
>>8544448
There is no secret discord channel.

Discord is a program that doesn't allow free speech towards a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.
>>
I hope so, that way I know they won't come and ruin my servers with their narcissistic pseudoscience and dominating obnoxious personalities.
>>
>>8544996
>Discord is a program that doesn't allow free speech towards a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.
Explain?
>>
>>8545128
Server admins banning people for encouraging a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria. Never use CuckCord.
>>
>>8545133
Screenshots or descriptions of specific instances?

Which admins? Name names.
>>
>>8545133
>>8545135
She can't be more specific because it's not true. The only thing the Discord admins ban is spamming, which she does there the same as she gets away with here.
>>
>>8545135
I'm not going to give out my discord name(s) for privacy reasons. 4chan is anonymous.

>>8545171
It is true. But believe whatever you want to believe, bitterhon. Also, I'm not a she.
>>
>>8545188
kek, thanks for proving my point by refusing to give any evidence or explanation, spammer.
>>
I have a femininity discord for trans, cd, women, and agp. But mods go apeshit and wipe me from the face of the board every time I post it.
>>
>>8545191
I'm not a "spammer". There are many cureanons out there.

Additionally, I don't need to give explanations to bitterhons. "Evidence" for you is transition actually being an option.

Nice try, baitposter.
>>
If this was a discord server Im sure some of the posters would already be kicked out by now.
>>
>>8545200
Case and point, don't use CuckCord.
>>
>>8545198
>"Evidence"
Scarequotes say it all spammer.

Shame the mods here haven't been as thorough at stamping out your spam as the ones on Discord. Where would you go to whine about getting kicked for spam then?
>>
File: 213.jpg (40KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
40KB, 300x286px
>>8545198
Cureanon! What discords do you go to? I want to hang out with you.
>>
>>8546131
I, myself don't use CuckCord or any off-site medium. 4chan only. However, there are many others with similar viewpoints that do, and there are many cureanons. I can't help you with that, but I'm sure there's some you can talk to in the more popular discords, agpg and such.
>>
File: mikucry.gif (145KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mikucry.gif
145KB, 500x375px
>>8546259
>I can't help you with that, but I'm sure there's some you can talk to in the more popular discords, agpg and such.
That's not good enough! Aren't you THE cureanon? I can tell by your posting style. I want the authentic one!
>>
File: 32349399f4fd.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
32349399f4fd.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>8546283
There isn't an authentic cureanon, many of them exist but one of them is on the repgen discord
>>
>>8546283
The original one visits several AGP chats.
>>
>>8544448
Hey leave panties alone. She's chill.
>>
>>8546323
>>8546322
>>8546283

As far as I know, the "real" cureanon has left the boards.

There's the citation needed poster we all know as "that" cureanon, there's the stop fapping guy /blanchardposter, and then there's the original(s) that have as far as I know left the boards.
>>
File: its-true.jpg (44KB, 634x448px) Image search: [Google]
its-true.jpg
44KB, 634x448px
I'm a personality? All I do is shit post about my crush not being super in love with me and how I miss my ps4
>>
>>8546283
I'm one of many cureanons. However, I'm "the one" that a lot of people refer to.

As you can see from my posts here: >>8545188
4chan is anonymous. I don't use discord now, either. It's a cuck program.

Apologies, cuteposter.
>>
>>8546322
What anime is that ?
>>
>>8546390
Based on what I about about Cureanon, this is mostly true.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.