[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you unironically agree with an assigned male comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: C9dU_FjXsAE0sh8.jpg (272KB, 2048x1067px) Image search: [Google]
C9dU_FjXsAE0sh8.jpg
272KB, 2048x1067px
>tfw you unironically agree with an assigned male comic
weird feels thread
>>
>>8544260
Well, I mean, you won't ever hear someone thank you for not letting them do things, even if you didn't restrict them.
>>
File: sophielabellefyrirlestur.gif (46KB, 255x240px) Image search: [Google]
sophielabellefyrirlestur.gif
46KB, 255x240px
>Thanks for letting me not jump my bike over the creek when I was a kid, dad
>Thanks for not letting me put that silverware in the microwave, mom
>Thanks for letting me explore how I express myself so I didn't grow up into a crosdressing freak
Same, I agree. This seems like common sense.
>>
>>8544260
look at these normal, well adjusted children
>>
>>8544605
Doing things that will knowingly injure yourself is a little different than wearing a dress
>>
>>8544605
>Thanks for letting me explore how I express myself so I didn't grow up into a crosdressing freak
Um, no, if you're allowed to express yourself early, you're much less likely to end up a creepy manly freak because you'll probably get on hormones earlier.
>>
>>8544260

well fuck, she actually makes sense this time
>>
File: 1469602543501.jpg (1MB, 2079x2739px) Image search: [Google]
1469602543501.jpg
1MB, 2079x2739px
>thanks for not letting me kill all the jews and degenerates
>>
>>8544658
I'm sure even cis people aren't exactly happy when their parents are controlling like that as well. That's how you end up with like serial killers lol
>>
>>8544605
>>8544638

>thanks for not letting me become a fighter pilot because you wanted a surgeon in the family, "tiger mother"
>>
File: stair7.jpg (31KB, 661x482px) Image search: [Google]
stair7.jpg
31KB, 661x482px
>>8544729
GOING GHOST
>>
>>8544837
>If only we had beat him harder for being a nancy boy!
>>
>>8544260
I have the impression those neurotic liberal parents who 'let kids explore their gender' are gonna be disappointed when their kids turn out to be cis.
>>
>>8545582
The difference is that they won't physically and emotionally abuse their kids like gender Gestapo parents
>>
>>8544260
I am so grateful my-- ALLAHU AKBAR!
>>
File: 1499174295129.jpg (124KB, 1029x836px) Image search: [Google]
1499174295129.jpg
124KB, 1029x836px
>>8545621
uh huh
>>
File: 1499174450087.png (607KB, 572x663px) Image search: [Google]
1499174450087.png
607KB, 572x663px
>>
File: sdkfjoee.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sdkfjoee.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>8545644
Dad: Don't cry, ya pussy. Men don't cry.
>>
>>8545644
>>8545684

First of all, it is they are just taking a blood sample. Any normal child that age, would soak it up, and not be crying about it. The kid is clearly messed up, beyond gender identification.

The Dad looks like he is going to come out of the closet in any minute.
>>
>>8545689
I think it's pretty obvious the (((mother))) has messed the poor kid up in the head
>>
>>8544260
Say enough stupid shit over time, and every once and a while you get one or two things right. It's not an accomplishment, it just shows the writer is so bad that she eventually got some things correct out of sheer probability.
>>
>>8545648
two trans siblings, ah! what are the odds
it's proof that it's genetic though
>>
>>8545689
My mom was a nurse and would probably have disowned me on the spot if I cried getting a needle haha
She used to teach me and my siblings to stare right at it to get us used to it
>>
>>8545781
Proof that the mother is a psycho
>>
>>8545813
If psycho mothers created trans people there would be a helluva lot more of us.
>>
>>8545728
something something monkeys shakespeare
>>
>>8545825
>If psycho mothers created trans people there would be a helluva lot more of us.
It's funny you say that, because these days there are a hell of a lot more of you compared to just a few years ago. I think parents with little kids who are "trans" have the "münchhausen by proxy" mental disorder..
>>
>>8544260
It makes sense until you realise that we don’t let kids do a lot of things that are harmful to them.
>>
>>8545870
But being trans is dependant on the structure of your brain? Which is dependant on what hormones where in your mothers pussy when you were being made. Too much T with a girl, FtM. Too little T with a boy, MtF.
>>
>>8545915
Unproven hypothesis.
>>
>>8545915
This doesn’t sound right.

I get a guy with lower testosterone is probably more inclined to homosexuality though.
>>
>>8544260
>I am glad my opportunities were restricted by rigid gender roles and stereotypes
In what fucking reality do these people live in? The one where Muslims take over the world?
Other than the military, there are zero gender-exclusive opportunities.
Your opportunity to do what? Go to prom in a dress? Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>8545893
I've never heard of a single parent forbidding their child from going to church.
>>
>>8546025
Test doesn't correlate with homosexuality either in the womb or after. High estrogen exposure can determine what type of man you will sleep with, with high E homosexual males and heterosexual women both trending toward being aroused by highly masculine faces.
>>
>>8546262
Okay - but that doesn’t make the things in the cartoon not harmful.
>>
>>8546262
Going to church discourages antisocial behavior and criminality.
Obviously most people don't need to go to church to be a good person, but for you to say it's inherently harmful is fucking retarded.
>>
>>8545644

Oh boy, what a pussy. Is that kid FtM or not? My youngest brother used to need my mother and a nurse to hold him down while another nurse drew blood and he would hide under the chair beforehand, but that was as a 4 year old child. That kid is way too old to cry over a needle. His mother better stop babying his ass if he's going to be a man.

>>8545648

My heart hurts whenever I read about MtF early transitioners.

>"At the beginning of the year she finally shouted at her parents that she is a girl."

Free me from this pain.
>>
>>8545870
>these days there are a hell of a lot more of you
No, we are more visible.
>parents with little kids who are "trans"
Don't hold shitty parents against actual transgender people.
>>
>>8544260
T bh I'm really glad my opportunities were restricted by rigid gender roles, I would probably have been both bullied and confused otherwise.
>>
>>8544260
Thanks for not letting me permanently castrate myself when I was 8
>>
>>8545644
I dunno if that kid has had blood work before, but I had some taken a couple weeks ago and it was really painful in a way I don't think it was supposed to be. Serious electric pain further down the length of my arm than where the needle was stuck in. I didn't know what was happening, but I tried to just ignore it. I imagine it would have been different if I was a kid. So maybe the kid in the pic had a bad experience. Or maybe they have actual aichmophobia. Or maybe they're just a pussy. All of these possibilities and more, but I won't speculate because I'm not in the business of judging children and their family off of one photo of them and a paragraph from The Chronicle.
>>
>>8544260
>children
>thanking or appreciating their parents for anything at all
>>
>>8544837
>if only we questioned why our son had a pink female razor.
>if only we were the ones to initiate questions about his sexuality
he is just an idiot in so many ways
>>
>>8544837
Hey it's that guy from Balloonshop
If only we had realized earlier what his violent fantasies would lead to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZT0tCM3IUU
>>
>>8545689
im a pretty normal person and I cried like a bitch when I got shots. I was terrified of needles. I punched a male nurse in the face once.
>>
>>8546217

There are female-exclusive scholarships and enrichment opportunities, boy and girl scouts (I've at least heard you can form connections in boy scouts that will help you out in business), religious dedication (priest or monk vs. nun, not that they would allow you if they knew you were trans), auto insurance charges males more, there's a bigger market and paycheck as a male professional athlete in most sports, men are discriminated against in any field where they would be close to people weaker than themselves (childcare, education, and nursing the disabled and the elderly), and there's simply getting an egosyntonic experience growing up or an egodystonic one. It's not as small or short an event as one night you had to wear a suit and not a dress, it's your whole life. You can't be in a reasonably happy romantic relationship with someone who sees you as something different from how you see yourself.

>>8548394

How were you going to do it, senpai? I was about to do it once in 4th grade, but I was going to do it with kids' scissors (not the safety kind, just not strong or big) and I was stupidly going for the dick instead of the balls. I stopped myself though for a number of reasons.
>>
>>8548473

>I dunno if that kid has had blood work before

It would be a crying shame if they didn't, because that's a ton of missed physicals.

>>8548528

When they're adults they do. Some things, they only understand as parents.

>>8548536

Is that from the manifesto or whatever they wrote?

>>8548555

>I punched a male nurse in the face once.

How old were you then?
>>
>>8548593
10 years old? But I had like, a real phobia of needles. Not saying this kid isn't just a bitch though, lol.

But to be honest some people are just mentally not very tough. I had a neighbor who looked exactly like that kid and like... how do I put this. He didn't drink sprite because it hurt. That's how soft he was. So like, maybe this kid is just soft af. Nothing wrong with that really, though yea society tends to look down on weak people.
>>
>>8548473
>electric pain

She hurt your nerve, anon. That's definitely not normal.
>>
>>8548602
Yeah, I knew it wasn't good at the time, but I didn't want to make her feel bad or worried, so I tried to pretend that it wasn't happening. Luckily it doesn't seem to have done any lasting damage.
Except that now that I think about it it is sort of worrying that my alcohol-withdrawal panic attacks have added left-arm numbness to the mix, but I'm going to call that a coincidence.
>>
>>8545689
Specific phobias are a thing you know, and usually not associated with other mental disorders as far as I know

My ex is 23 and well adjusted but show him a picture of a fucking spider and he'll start crying like a bitch
Don't really get why you wouldn't get therapy if you have something as inconvenient as needle phobia though but maybe he does and this is as far as he has got so far or he just doesn't get sick often enough for this to become an issue before
>>
>>8545813

This.

Even if it was genetic, the odds too slim to have two transgender kids. The fact that she is transitioning both also proves she is nuts. A normal and tolerant mother would just allow her kids to cross dress, but wouldn't mention HRT.
>>
>>8545644
>>8545689
>>8548473
When I was a kid, my doctor was obsessed with diabetes and she sent me to get bloodwork every fucking chance she got. Eventually, I had enough bad experiences to develop a really serious needle phobia - I'm not talking even just crying, I mean fainting on the spot at the sight of a needle.

I did eventually get myself over it, and I have given myself my T shots since the third shot.

This kid does need to man up, but I feel for him.

>>8548927
Transgender siblings are not unheard of:

>In a sample of 995 consecutive transsexual
probands (677 male-to-female [MF] and 318 female-to-male [FM]), we report 12 pairs of transsexual non-twin siblings

Source: http://portal.uned.es/pls/portal/docs/PAGE/UNED_MAIN/LAUNIVERSIDAD/UBICACIONES/02/DOCENTE/ANTONIO_GUILLAMON_FERNANDEZ/GOMEZ-GIL_ET_AL_2010.PDF
>>
>>8549382
>Transgender siblings are not unheard of:
Too bad you practically never end up with 3 quarters identical siblings, it would be so intersting to have twins of the other sex that aren't just plain old siblings.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.