[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Abrahamic religions, of which the majority of the world are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
The Abrahamic religions, of which the majority of the world are a part of, prohibit homosexuality, sex before marriage (or adultery as it was referred to in those days), because of the amount of disease it brought upon the lands, straight or gay, it didn't matter, it was banned. Only now are humans becoming more accepting of this behaviour, because modern medicine and well... condoms, almost guarantee that all disease can be dealt with, and even if it gets to a point of outbreak, we have quarantine now, the concept of quarantine wasn't around until after the Islamic Empire (Islammic Golden Era).

As you can see, religion was formed upon good morals, that frankly, still hold true to this day.

Homosexuality and even heterosexual intercourse, if not kept clean and to an "acceptable" number of sexual partners per person per capita, can result in disease.

Homosexuality, more so. Why? Because homosexuals are much fewer in numbers than heterosexual men and women. Homosexual men especially, have a proportionally larger number of STD infected population, than that of heterosexuals. Making the chance for contraction, ever increasing, not to mention the fact that the only "sex" homosexual men can have besides oral, is anal, where the skin around the anus is much weaker and breaks easily during intercourse, allowing fluids to mix.
Anal sex is a practice among heterosexual people too, however less so than homosexuals, and again, proportionally less STD's per population means less chance of contraction, even during unprotected sex or even anal sex in heterosexuals.

Another part of the reason that STDs are especially prominent among homosexual males is the general lack of condom usage. Condoms, for all the protection they offer against disease, are primarily thought of and used as contraceptive measures- a worry homosexual males are not occupied with, generally speaking.
>>
>believing the explanation for dogma is purely materialistic
No...
>the only "sex" homosexual men can have besides oral, is anal
You destroyed any credibility you could have had.
>>
>>8543903
Yes, THIS explanation for religious dogma, is absolutely materialistic.

I don't see how I destroyed my credibility, is it because I didn't mention how faggots also like to drink cum from each others ass holes? Kill yourself.
>>
>>8543967
I don't think you believe in God, so I'll just curse you in His name, because you incite me to commit suicide when I gave you no reason of doing so.
>>
The Abrahamic prohibition on homosexuality isn't even about disease. It's more that, in those days, you should only be having sex to reproduce, otherwise it's a waste of time and you should be out working. Same reason why the Bible has issues with birth control - if it really was about disease, then there wouldn't be any issue with safe, non-reproductive sex.
>>
>>8543903
But it is purely materialistic, all culture stems primarily from the material reality of the subject society.
>>
>>8544003
You don't believe in God, why do you even speak...
>>
>>8543882
Just say it's because you hate the gays. These diseases only spread through sex generally, so why are you worried? Unless of course, you're having gay sex.
>>
>>8544021
nihilist materialism is the only correct way to view the world
>>
>>8544034
You're free to believe whatever you want.
>>
>>8544002
To expand, they had A LOT of power on the state in those days especially. They needed hoards of people to fight off invaders, but also create a flourishing civilization. So they've branded sex as for procreation, and spent a lot of fucking time and effort in doing so - we're still dealing with the consequences.
It wasn't about disease at all, that came much later, we have to remember it's only a relatively recent phenomenon that people are even living past 50.
>>
>>8544039
Yeah well you're not so get crackin
>>
File: 1482241225752.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482241225752.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>8543882
>listening to 3000 year old dead sand people for morales
>OG Egyptian crusher jew
>Dead zombie hippie jew from space
>Undrawable Jihad master
If being gay is wrong then y did god put prostate in bumbum????

Also you know people along time ago were retarded manlets???
>>
>>8543882
This thread is retarded lol.
Do your research on the following before making such claims:
>Culture and lifestyle around founding of abrahamic religions
>Human individuality
You'll surprise yourself...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.