[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I gay? Sometimes when I'm going to bed I imagine what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

Am I gay? Sometimes when I'm going to bed I imagine what it would be like if I was lying with another guy. I also sometimes think about what it would be like kissing another guy, and when I do I get really tingly and sometimes lightheaded.
>>
>>8542768
You're not gay.
You're a faggot.
>>
considering that most of bi guys don't have homo romantic fantasies... you're def quite gay.
>>
>>8542768
>tingly
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8542768
Might be, would you do more to dudes than just kiss them?
>>
>>8542801
I wouldn't be against it but I dunno if I would
>>
>>8542781
I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>8542768
Does the thought make you feel feminine or submissive?

Do you ever crossdress or imagine being a girl?

>>8542789
She hasn't said enough for us to know for sure yet.
>>
>>8542781
you're wrong

t. bi guy
>>
File: 5860.jpg (175KB, 900x1185px) Image search: [Google]
5860.jpg
175KB, 900x1185px
>>8542789
>>8542878
Could you fucking weirdos not jump to the conclusion that every gay person is a freak like you.
>>
>>8542878
I have never crossdressed the most I've ever done is wear heels on a dare, but that was a one time thing. I don't really feel feminine when I think about guys like that, I feel kinda flustered but not feminine.
>>
>>8542909
I was just telling her not to assume OP was trans. We need to ask her more to see.

You're an AGP too aren't you Sister Poster?

>>8542913
Are you a girl in your fantasies of kissing a guy?

Would you like kissing a guy while crossdressing?
>>
You might be, I'd say if you meet a guy and maybe it'll happen... maybe it won't but if you meet a guy and you start to feel some kind of feeling where you want to get close to him then just give it a chance. See what happens and maybe it'll develop into feelings. Then you'll have a better time knowing but still it may not be the case.

See what happens and run with it. Good luck. Might turn out well, might not but if it does go well it could be more than worth that chance.
>>
>>8542920
Not really. I've never fantasized about being female
>>
>>8542920
You seriously need to die.
>>
>>8543011
I don't know why Blanchardfag alternates between urging detransition and trying to convince young men to transition but it's some bizarre behavior.
>>
>>8542768
>I also sometimes think about what it would be like kissing another guy, and when I do I get really tingly and sometimes lightheaded.
>>8542781

i'm bi and i definitely fantasize about other cute guys
>>
>>8543021
Almost like everybody whop agrees on one thing isn't the same person.
>>
>>8543044
So now there's more than one person avatar fagging as a obscure gay trans clown nun thing?
>seems legit!!
>>
>>8543037
>i definitely fantasize about other cute guys
it's just me
>>
>>8543062
>it's just me
what?
>>
>>8543061
I don't think he understands he preserves way too many of his own mannerisms in writing to not be outed.

It's pretty sad.
>>
>>8543011
Why though
>>
D I C K
I
C
K
>>
>>8544867
What even?
>>
>>8542768
Sounds like a bad case of the gay to me. Unless you're trans, in which case it would be the straight. Could be the bi, too.

I recommend a cure of cuddles, kisses and awkward handjobs with a boy you crush on. Avoid crushing on a straight one, they give broken heart disease.

Feel free to explore your feelings with anyone you'd like who volunteers to help you, whatever their gender. This has been shown to be effective against a wide variety of ailments associated with gay, straight and bi syndromes, among which urge for sex, loneliness, and jealousy at couples.
>>
>>8542768

possibly. probably even. but at the end the only way to find out is to explore. it sounds scary but as long as you keep it private there doesn't have to be any long term consequenes to experimenting and then going back to girls.

in some cases straight men just desire closer relationships with other men. we have convinced ourselves that it is wrong to cuddle, to hug, to kiss, to be close to other men. nature tells us the exact opposite.

the wild is just piles of animals in packs cuddling and snuggling together, regardless of their gender. if you like someone, even platonically, whats wrong with kissing them? in many cultures its considered normal.

doesn't make it romance or even sexual.

there was a time when the entire family would share a mattress, where staying at a hotel meant sharing a mattress with strangers of the same sex. men are evolutionarily programmed to seek comfort with one another while hunting away from the women. do you think cave men were like 'uggo booga, no homo' ?
>>
>>8542781
lmao what

Most bi people are probably only bi because their ideal would be an ultra-specific person of the same gender but will settle for women that are significantly more attractive to them than like 90% of any men.
>>
>>8545696
How do I meet guys who are open to that? I feel like trying it just to see if I like it. I live in a smaller town where there aren't many gay or bi people.
>>
>>8545743

>how do i meet guys who are open to that?

if there is no gay scene just check out grindr. id recommend tinder as well but its less private. you can also try craigslist but thats going to be mostly old people i imagine.

just get on grindr, post a pic of your self without a shirt (face cropped out of course) and then just talk to the guys you find interesting, trade some pics etc.

small towns are filled with gay guys and experimenting guys, and thanks to grindr its a lot easier to figure out.
>>
>>8545763
I don't think I would be comfortable showing my body without a shirt. I am a little insecure about myself.
>>
>>8545808
making excuses holds you back.
do what you feel comfortable with obviously.
with a shirt is fine but you won't get as many responses.
i'm not going to hold your hand every step of the way.
>>
>>8542781
You're fucking retarded, and your statement is contradictory.
>>
>>8545837
I mean. Are most people okay with kinda chubby people?
>>
>>8545880
chubby people and older guys like chubby people, generally.
if a guy has abs he is probably going to want a guy with abs.
there is a risk of somebody saying mean things to you when you put yourself out there but you can just ignore it and block them.
what other people think of you is none of your business.
most of us don't have perfect bodies, so we are fine when other people aren't perfect either.

and there might be some guys who have great bodies who are attracted to you the way you are, you never know.
>>
>>8545880
I have a dadbod and I get all kind of men who want to get with me so I would say yeah.
Just be comfortable in your own skin, not defensive, and most people with at least be nice.
The people who aren't attracted to you will probably just block you so you won't see them anymore.
>>
>>8545890
How old are we talking? I wouldn't want a 70 year old but if they are 40 or something I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>8545880

>are most people okay with kinda chubby people

not really. but hiding your chub isnt going to make it any easier. they will find out eventually. better to find someone who is okay with it from the get go.
>>
>>8545605
Can we kiss while we cuddle?
>>
>>8545943
Yes. Kissing and cuddling have been shown to be up to 35% more effective together than separately in several double-blind clinical studies at our nation's most reputed universities.

Both the American Association of Image Board Doctors and the European Guidelines on Internet Forum Science highly recommends kissing while cuddling for treating mild to severe cases of gay or bi indecision syndrome (GOBIS).

The syndrome is considered cured when the patient's blood glitterocyte levels (both homo- and heterotype) have remained stable for half as long as the duration of GOBIS measured from the first symptoms to the start of glitterocymetry stabilization. Follow your prescription's instructions of cuddles, kissing, and awkward handjobs until then. Difficult cases of GOBIS may require additional therapy in the form of a few hesitant and poorly-executed blowjobs, but please refer to your internet doctor before attempting anything further.
>>
>>8546870
At what time should the poorly executed blowjobs be started during my treatment?
>>
>>8546870
>>8546892
Also should I be receiving or giving the poorly executed blow jobs?
>>
>>8542768
Look OP, I'm just going to tell you what you want to hear. Yes, you're gay. People are going to try to diagnose you with some weird and wonderful labels but you already know the answer. This thread was only looking for one answer, You are Gay!
>>
>>8546909
But. I haven't done anything gay. I have thought about it but never done anything.
>>
>>8546892
>>8546899
This is best left to the appreciation of the patient, who is usually the best judge of the necessity to employ this treatment option. Receiving it and giving it are equally advised.

Many GOBIS patients find the classical treatment effective enough at stabilizing their homo- and heteroglitterocyte levels, thereby getting them rid of their indecision symptoms and bringing them sufficient certainty about their sexual orientation.

The patients who have found it necessary to use this additional treatment option have unanimously described an urge to use it to relieve a temporary swelling of their penis, made painful by clothing obstruction, consecutive to the administration of the classical treatment by a cute boy they fancy, and associated with a tickling sensation in their stomach, a sudden weakness in their knees, and sometimes a light, sustained tremor in their upper limbs, together with nervous stammering and a general fear of looking stupid in the eyes of their crush.

Scientists worldwide are dumbfounded by these clinical descriptions, and currently unable to make sense of them, but recognize the efficacy of the currently-recommended blowjobs.
>>
>>8546923
It is well-known that sexual experience is not necessary for knowing one's own sexual orientation. Do you think straight people know they're straight only after they've had sex with the opposite gender?
>>
>>8547085
I dunno. It sounds weird saying it right now. I might get used to it.
>>
>>8542768
Yeah you're probably gay. And kinda cute.

Just don't be afraid to fall in love and know what you deserve. Don't set the bar lower out of desperation.

What you want is really sweet and something that's honestly pretty rare in our community. Don't settle.

I wish nothing but the best for you anon. Wish I had met a guy like you when I was younger.

>not that I'm old, I'm only 22 but still. I remember having these feelings when I was 15/16.
>>
>>8542781
I am bi (regularly date and fuck both guys and girls) and I have had both heteroromantic and homoromantic fantasies.
>>
>>8542817
Speaking as a bi guy, you sound like where I was at 15 (20 now). It took a while to first acknowledge I'm not completely straight, then with time I became progressively more okay with the idea of doing sexual things with guys. The idea of a long-term relationship with a guy still spooked me until I was 18, which is when I read Always Raining Here; it really normalized the idea of a gay relationship to me and helped me be okay with the idea of having a boyfriend.

Accepting your attraction to guys takes time, it won't change you who are and it's only going to make you unhappy if you try to hide from yourself. Try to be honest with yourself.
>>
>>8545712
This is the case for me, although it isn't ultra-specific. I think roughly 25% of women are attractive and roughly 1% of men, but the 1% of men I find attractive I find *really* attractive.

I actually put into a lot of work into improving myself when I decided I'd be openly bi, knew I'd stand no chance with the really hot guys if I didn't improve. Lost a ton of weight and started going to the gym which in turn gave me a ton of confidence and improved my social skills. I'm pretty successful at getting cute twinks now.
>>
>>8547628
Literally me!
Well my tastes kinda changed and I like all kinds of girly guys now
But I think that came with the confidence too
Someone I'm sweet on atm and it feels like it'll work d:
>>
>>8542781
I'm bi and the majority of my romantic fantasies are homo.
>>
>>8547731
Same.
>>
>>8547085
Well duh of course straight people don't need to have sex to know they're straight. Straight is the norm and default, people are pretty safe assuming they're straight until proven otherwise.
>>
>>8547490
Thanks for calling me cute Anon. I don't get many compliments.
>>
File: 1496619845511.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1496619845511.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
>>8544871
He said
>D I C K
>I
>C
>K
>>
>>8542768
Maybe we could meet up and hold hands? I'm kinda the same way.
>>
>>8550444
Are your hands soft?
>>
>>8550475
Probably
I lotion pretty regularly and don't use my hands for much more than wanking and vidya games
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.