[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best place for facial surgery? Tired of looking like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: th(1).jpg (48KB, 719x575px) Image search: [Google]
th(1).jpg
48KB, 719x575px
What is the best place for facial surgery? Tired of looking like a monkey and most american FFS results look completely 100% pointless.
>>
That's because male and female faces are a lot more similar than you probably think they are.

But if you want to look like a perfect doll, you could probably try South Korea.
>>
File: 1423427108637.jpg (87KB, 660x517px) Image search: [Google]
1423427108637.jpg
87KB, 660x517px
Korea.
>>
>>8542780
Who doesn't want to look perfect?
>>
>>8542813

How do you define "perfect"?

Part of what makes human faces natural and attractive is whatever little imperfections you might be insecure about.

Perfect dolls may look great, yeah, but suspiciously unreal at the same time.

I mean, if you're absolutely hideous but salvageable via surgery, then yes, surgery might not be a bad idea, but only to an extent.

But you shouldn't go seeking and obsessing over absolute perfection, because then you'll simply never be content with the way you look.
>>
>>8542833
Attractiveness of even an average or above face is highly subjective. Doesn't matter how you see yourself. What maters is how others see you, and that's a cold fact of this world. There's 7 billion others in the world and only one of you.
Anyone can be seen as ugly, so you might as well strive to be the person with the least who find them ugly.
>>
>>8542850

I completely agree with you, but it only makes sense to pursue "attractiveness" to an extent.

Surgery should be Plan Z after exhausting all other, more conventional possibilities like makeup/hairstyle/clothing choices/skincare/exercise/etc., and even then, you should absolutely never go into surgery hoping for or expecting a "perfect" result.

Otherwise you'll go in again and again and end up looking like the Bogdanoffs.
>>
>>8542877
You have no idea what FFS can give it to you. When sucessful everything on your face starts making sense.

Now your makup and hairstyles just works instead sacrificing several hours everyday for figuring out tricks to hide your male markers.

Just do fucking surgery.
>>
File: scarlett_johansson.jpg (131KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
scarlett_johansson.jpg
131KB, 600x300px
>>8542850
>highly subjective.

it's not though.
symmetry is interpreted as beauty in all cultures because it implies flawless genetic expression and therefore reproductive fitness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_symmetry.
>>
>>8542917

And yet the OP claims that FFS is largely pointless.
>>
>>8542923
Too bad she's a shitty actress.
>>
>>8542923
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/08/080818-body-symmetry.html
>>
>>8542930
>le sour grapes
>>
>>8542780
t. hon
>>
>>8542926
I say american FFS is pointless, because it does nearly nothing at all. Merely some mediocre "thinning"
>>
Spiegel
>>
>>8542988

I'm a cis male.
>>
>>8542804
Jesus fucking Christ how I wish western doctors knew how to do this!
>>
>>8544941
It's really just aggressive chin and jaw reduction plus a bit of cheek filler
>>
>>8544944
yeah, which they evidently don't know how to do or they'd do it
imagine how much less trans suicide there'd be if western doctors did the same that korean doctors do
>>
>>8544964
>>8544944
isn't Bart van de Ven one of the best surgeons for heavy jaw work? he was an orthodontic surgeon for years before training for FFS, I've heard.
>>
File: IMG_0519.png (574KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0519.png
574KB, 640x1136px
>>8545095
did you... did you save a screenshot I took?
>>
>>8545095
>>8545101
Yeah you did, interdasting

and on-topic I plan on going to Bart because he's aggressive in bone work, not ridiculously expensive, and works with white patients primarily. There are some reports of him fucking up, but it's worth the risk imo.
>>
>>8545106
I want to go to him specifically because he works with *anglo* patients primarily
big differences between american white phenotype and northern european white phenotype, especially in facial mask and brow size, I'm worried I'd get Zukowski'd if I went to an American surgeon

>implying I'll ever have the money for any of this stuff
>>
>>8545111
yeah I suffer from a slight case of vikingface myself. And after saving up for a while I'm getting there, from what I can tell talking to others he usually costs 21-24k USD, which isn't too bad as far as surgeons go, especially for results like his.
>>
>>8542804
you guys, this is probably photoshopped
>>
>>8542804
I wish this stuff worked on white people cause like South Korea has some amazing work but I've only seen one western person get Korean surgery and he litteraly looks Asian now. I'm going with facial team reasonably priced least amount of fuck ups, does consultations in my country and very close to where I live. I can eat tapas and drink wine after the surgery and enjoy the beach jk I don't think I'll be able to do that. But I'm getting surgery with yeson the next year so mabye if anyone knows any amazing South Korean surgeons mabye I could get both surgeries this year. But I'm pretty set on facial team.
>>
>>8542804
any suggestions on which place to go with? ive been talking a little with Cinderella Clinic and their english coordinator says they havent had many trans people. ive also been looking a little into contacting Id Hospital.
anyone know which is better or if another place is better?
also has anyone on this board had anything done in Korea?
>>
>>8545244
yeah but holy fuck that korean surgery might just be worth it
I don't give a fuck if I look asian if it means I look okay
>>
>>8545244
Is it someone other than the Brazilian who was specifically trying to look Asian?
>>
>>8542923
Perfect symmetry is not desirable though, and it's probably not possible. It's uncanny-valley levels of creepy and a slightly asymmetrical face is always better.
There's a lot of other factors that come into facial structure that are subjective. Yes there is a lot that isn't necessarily subjective, but it's not a black and white issue.
>>
>>8545404
No it was the Brazilian male model but I've never heard of South Korean surgeons that westerners have gone to I'd be more inclined to check it out.
>>
>>8542930
she is not, she is a great actress when she actually cares.

She was great in Lost in Translation and in Under the skin
>>
>>8545391
Looking Asian would be a bonus tbhfam
>>
>>8542763
Does anyone have the before and after of the red head mtf who had her nose and brow done. I can't find it anywhere and need it for referencing.
>>
>>8546925
you aren't even wrong
>>
>>8545119
It's not. There was a youtube video of her, but the tumblr that linked it is password protected now and the video had a Korean title, so I cant find it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.